What song are you listening to

Unimportant

No COVID yet. Still masking.
Staff member
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Currently listening to
G N-Wade, if you read the last few pages of this thread, you'll see that everyone posts a link to their song. They don't embed the video. That's because it's not acceptable to embed videos here. This FAQ explains the why and how.

Please edit your post to remove the embedded video and replace it with the appropriate link.

Reactions: Maryn

Maryn

Baaa!
Staff member
Super Moderator
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
(Weeps for the non-reading of the FAQs...)

G N-Wade

Registered
Reaction score
Maybe I should just leave this forum as nay time I post anything I seem to get a bollocking for it.

Maryn

Baaa!
Staff member
Super Moderator
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Maybe I should just leave this forum as nay time I post anything I seem to get a bollocking for it.
You can if you choose to, of course, but maybe you should read the FAQs so you can post in ways that are fully acceptable all the time. It would be a shame to leave because you refuse to master what's expected when it's so easy.

Seriously, the FAQs are fully readable and spell out what's okay in every circumstance I could come up with. (And if you or anyone else sees something that was overlooked, tell me.) There's a FAQ index so you can double check something quickly, or look up anything you're not sure about.

Pour yourself a beverage and read 'em. We'd hate to see you go off in a huff when there's no need.

Maryn

Baaa!
Staff member
Super Moderator
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
I've had an earworm for days, the kind so entrenched it comes right back after I've been listening to something else.

Luckily I like it, but come on, enough already.

Reactions: Bone2pick