Typography-type artists

authorMAF

Registered
Reaction score
Website
authormaf.com
Does anyone have good typography-type book cover artists to recommend? I've found Covers by Christian, which I really like, but I would like to have a few more to look over. Any recommendations would be great - thank you!

Some examples of typography-type are covers like "Twisted Pages", "From Blood and Ash", "The Ever King", etc.

Last edited:

JoeySL

Registered
Reaction score
I'm not sure, what you are looking for. The typography there seems pretty basic to me. If you look closely, you can recognize the fonts on most recent book covers. Add a flourish here, hide a corner there, rearrange some of the letters in a visually pleasing way, and you have your individual lettering.

I'm guessing most cover artists are capable of that. I've done it for my own covers (which haven't been released).

authorMAF

Registered
Reaction score
Website
authormaf.com
I'm not sure, what you are looking for. The typography there seems pretty basic to me. If you look closely, you can recognize the fonts on most recent book covers. Add a flourish here, hide a corner there, rearrange some of the letters in a visually pleasing way, and you have your individual lettering.

I'm guessing most cover artists are capable of that. I've done it for my own covers (which haven't been released).
Some are better at it than others - and I only gave a few examples, but some are a bit more 'complex'. Just basically looking for book cover artists that make the typography-type covers, and from there, I can look at the portfolios to see if it's what I'm looking for.

Reactions: JoeySL