Sometimes, You Just Need Your Beer

Alpha Echo

I should be writing.
Registered
Reaction score
Inspired by Perks' thread about the butt-dialing wannabe murderer, I thought I'd post another dumb criminal thread.

This guy tried to rob a gas station. The attendant tripped the alarm and told the guy to take what he wanted in order to stall him until the cops came.

Love then made his way to the back of the gas station where he loaded up on beer. Afterwards, video shows the man run out of the gas station only to see one of the bags break.

With beer bottles now everywhere, he began to pick them up. Clearly frustrated, video shows Love throw one of the bottles up in the air.

For the next two minutes, Love kept gathering the beer until police arrived.

I saw the footage first on the TV in our break room. Pretty hilarious. Not the most brilliant of get-aways.

regdog

The Scavengers
Staff member
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
You know, somewhere in the Great Beyond Charles Darwin is either weeping, or saying "Told you so."

Plot Device

A woman said to write like a man.
Registered
Reaction score
Website
sandwichboardroom.blogspot.com
I be wondering if either:

a) He was smart enough to be somewhat concerned about leaving behind glass bottles w/fingerprints on them. (In which case he shoulda' worn gloves for the job. So ... not so smart after all.)

or

b) He's one of those poor individuals so beset with alcohol addiction that he hates to see even a single drop of alcohol get wasted --the kind of alcoholic Stephen King confessed to being whereby he can't stand it when he is in a restaurant and glances at a nearby table where someone is letting their half-empty glass of wine sit untouched for the entire meal, and then they just get up and leave it there for the bus boy to dump down the sink later. Stephen King said it takes everything he's got NOT to storm over to that neighboring table and scream at that patron "What the fuck are you doing? Drink it, damn you! DRINK IT!"