Sold The Whole Series!

aliajohnson

Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.alissa-johnson.com
Thanks for celebrating with me, everyone!!

I have to run off and eat something, now. Between the excitement and nerves of waiting for the phone call, and getting sucked into a fellow AWers excellent WIP, I haven't had a bite all day. Think I'll have cake and champagne. :D

Cranky

Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Hey, congratulations! That's wonderful news. :)

Shwebb

She's the creepy-looking dude
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
That is incredibly wonderful! And it is inspiring, indeed.

Thanks for sharing your good news! (I'll put in a few smilies; consider that one dancing banana or other similar smilie is equal to ten thousand partying round things, maybe? :D)

:e2woo::e2bouncey:e2cheer::e2bear:

aliajohnson

Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.alissa-johnson.com
Thanks everyone! :Hug2:

I finally managed to get some food in my system, which might have helped with the excited nerves more if the food hadn't been an enormous poppy seed muffin with piles of whipped cream and strawberries. So. Much. Sugar.

But I figured there are only so many times a person can get away with having a dinner like that. :D

Soccer Mom

Crypto-fascist
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Oh yeah! Publishing contract calories don't count! Right? Am I right?

Little Red Barn

haz own threads
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
I'm gonna just have to try this again, it was too cool the way my waves roll off the page...please guys, tell me you see it to. And because this deal is so cool for you Ali!
And just beacuse we're sooo happy, more:partyguy::partyguy::partyguy::partyguy::TheWa ve::TheWave::TheWave::TheWave::TheWave::TheWave::T heWave::TheWave::TheWave::TheWave::TheWave::TheWav e::TheWave::TheWave::TheWave::TheWave::TheWave::Th eWave::TheWave::TheWave::TheWave::TheWave::TheWave ::TheWave::TheWave::TheWave::TheWave::TheWave::The Wave::TheWave::TheWave::TheWave::TheWave::TheWave: :TheWave::TheWave::TheWave::TheWave::partyguy:
Aaand one dancn' snoopy, cuz I'm nice like that, wouldn't want to take Soccer Mom's thunder, there, ; )
hugs!:snoopy:

squibnocket

All-Around Swell Gal
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
How utterly wonderful and exciting! Congrats to you!