Not open for further replies.

FOTSGreg

Today is your last day.
Registered
Reaction score
A land where FTL travel is possible and horrible t
Website
Www.fire-on-the-suns.com
I heard about it the other day while driving into work. The guys on the radio were talking about Dawn of the Dead, but thought it was Resident Evil. I wanted to call them and scream "No, you big dummies!", but restrained myself (they were referring to the scene where the survivors are on the roof of the shopping mall writing messages to the guy in the gun shop telling him which zombie to shoot next).

zahra

Was Zahra; lost profile - REBORN!
Registered
Reaction score
I heard about it the other day while driving into work. The guys on the radio were talking about Dawn of the Dead, but thought it was Resident Evil. I wanted to call them and scream "No, you big dummies!", but restrained myself (they were referring to the scene where the survivors are on the roof of the shopping mall writing messages to the guy in the gun shop telling him which zombie to shoot next).
Gah! They shouldn't talk about things they don't understand!

What are we supposed to do for this month, btw, apart from wear grey ribbons? I won't barricade myself away or saw off my staircase as I'm not keen on getting sectioned, but I do want to join in!

Carolanne Patton

Registered
Reaction score
Hmm. I didn't even know that. Kind of explains my recent strange compulsion to write 3 Zombie short stories in quick succession.

Tin Man

Chicks dig the metal.
Registered
Reaction score
-wears gray ribbon with pride-

Rhoda Nightingale

Vampire Junkie
Registered
Reaction score
I had no idea, but I'm totally reading a zombie novel right now--Feed by Mira Grant. Huzzah!

NYR94

Banned
Reaction score
Everyday is Zombie Awareness for me. Love the genre, love the subject matter.

wrombola

Registered
Reaction score
Website
wrombola.wix.com
Asheville North Carolina is having its annual zombie walk/crawl. Does this happen anywhere else?

Status
Not open for further replies.