Tigress Tyrant
Requiescat In Pace
Registered
Reaction score
I'm not Kirk, Spock, Luke, Flash or Arthur frellin
Website
www.myspace.com
I'm not voting for my own nickname. That's just conceited. :D
*blushes 'cause the cool kids notice her*;)

So you know:)

Cool kids:)

Cal
Cranky
StevenJ
Pike
Scip
Haggis

Way TMI geeks

Tiger
Camel

Which list you want to be on is up to you:)

Last edited:

Pike

Chivalry ain't dead
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.spikeo.bravejournal.com
Then I'm going to sing the Doom Song. Doom! Doom! Doom! Doom! Doom! Doom! Doom! Doom!

All hairballs aside I'm doing fine, thanks to all for askin'. I was having a writing fit then was forced to sit through a few minutes of Spectacular, a musical on Nick and after gagging on my partially digested mailman... lunch thought I'd better get back into gear.

Cranky

Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Then I'm going to sing the Doom Song. Doom! Doom! Doom! Doom! Doom! Doom! Doom! Doom!

All hairballs aside I'm doing fine, thanks to all for askin'. I was having a writing fit then was forced to sit through a few minutes of Spectacular, a musical on Nick and after gagging on my partially digested mailman... lunch thought I'd better get back into gear.

Ye gods. I've been seeing that pukefest advertised for what seems like months. *shudders*

Thankfully, the boys aren't interested, so I'm spared having to watch. :D Instead, I'm listening to Harlan Ellison interviews. I feel like I've mainlined caffeine just listening to the guy!

slcboston

Pasture-ized
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Instead, I'm listening to Harlan Ellison interviews. I feel like I've mainlined caffeine just listening to the guy!

Ooh... where? Cause I'd love to listen... though I have a high caffeine tolerance thanks to years of addiction.... :Coffee:

Cranky

Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Watching this one right now, boston.

The one with him and Robin Williams left me feeling jittery, lol.

"...was, was, was, was, was..." Yowza! Brilliant guy, though.

Calla Lily

On hiatus
Staff member
Super Moderator
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.aliceloweecey.net
Pike's back! *rubs his furry tummy*

Much sympathy on the Nickelodeon fare. I sat through interminable Nick fare when the boys were younger. Now it's ESPN and the Tennis Channel. Much easier to tune out.

Everyone's sick in our house, including me. No writing for me--actually reading a new book, oh, my. Perfect Circle by Carlos somebody. Reminds me of early Preston & Child. Good without being gripping--just what my cold-med-addled brain needs..

Pike

Chivalry ain't dead
Registered
Reaction score
Website
I can handle most Nick stuff, I am a Spongebob addict, but Cranky nailed it about this particular show. It's a High School Musical knock off. I caught one scene when I went to check on the girls and saw prissy boys stare each other down, no fist fighting, then one makes some lame ass comment, snaps his fingers and struts off. I thought for sure the lead kid was going to cry. Needless to say YUCK!!!! Give me cheesy Bruce Campbell dialogue any day! (This, is my boomstick.)

Pike

Chivalry ain't dead
Registered
Reaction score
Website
Pike's back! *rubs his furry tummy*

Much sympathy on the Nickelodeon fare. I sat through interminable Nick fare when the boys were younger. Now it's ESPN and the Tennis Channel. Much easier to tune out.

Everyone's sick in our house, including me. No writing for me--actually reading a new book, oh, my. Perfect Circle by Carlos somebody. Reminds me of early Preston & Child. Good without being gripping--just what my cold-med-addled brain needs..

Ugh! We've had snot flowing in my house for weeks so my sympathy to you. I've been OD'ing on Airborne and green tea and still can't shake the stuffy nose. It's a bad year for germs.

Status
Not open for further replies.