• Guest please check The Index before starting a thread.

Raider Publishing / Purehaven Press

aliceshortcake

Wilde about Oscar
Registered
Reaction score
The Sunday newspaper I mentioned on the GSP thread is still interested but the article won't appear this week. The problem is that Raider is a "predominantly American" company and GSP, so far as we know, didn't manage to snare any writers in Britain.

We've been a victim of our own success!

Unhappy

Registered
Reaction score
The Sunday newspaper I mentioned on the GSP thread is still interested but the article won't appear this week. The problem is that Raider is a "predominantly American" company and GSP, so far as we know, didn't manage to snare any writers in Britain.

We've been a victim of our own success!

Good for us!

aliceshortcake

Wilde about Oscar
Registered
Reaction score
Assuming that Salviani still lives in Mahwah, New Jersey, I wonder if anyone has tried to interest Congressman Scott Garrett in the RPI case? Again, I can't do so because the email form on his website can only be used by people living in the USA:

http://garrettforms.house.gov/contact/

aliceshortcake

Wilde about Oscar
Registered
Reaction score
Brace yourselves for an insanely long post. I know the BBB is of no use whatsoever when it comes to fighting back against deadbeat publishers, but their RPI entry makes for fascinating reading:
http://www.bbb.org/new-york-city/Bu...al-in-new-york-ny-112219/complaints#breakdown

The company now has an 'F' rating thanks to the 28 complaints to which they didn't respond. Here are some of them.

9/16/2014
Complaint: I am an attorney licensed to practice law in the State of Florida. I am representing *** ***** **** of ********** *****. *** **** paid Raider Publishing INR 24,750 and signed a contract to publish his novel on December **, 2013. The book was promised to be published within six months. Their *** **** ******** has been promising to send the edited book for *** ****'s review. It was last promised on February *, 2014, where *** ******** promised the book shortly; however, that was the last communication he received from Raider. *** **** has still not received his edited book and his emails have not been responded to since February *, 2014. *** **** asked me if I could contact them to see what is happening. I tried calling on a few occasions to the number listed on their website and the number is no longer in service.

The consumer himself added: At this time, I have been contacted directly by Raider Publishing International regarding complaint ID ********, however my complaint has NOT been resolved because:

I still do not have the published book but at least they are responding to emails and saying that it will be published. I'm willing to wait a little longer for them. I'll keep you posted.
http://www.bbb.org/new-york-city/Bu...al-in-new-york-ny-112219/complaints#breakdown

I'm willing to wait a little longer for them. This is the sort of childlike, dewy-eyed trust that keeps scammers in business.

5/13/2014
My name is **** ******* and I signed the “Silver Contract” with Raider Publishing International on August **, 2010 for my book A Yankee in Menorca. The Silver Contract cost $1899 USD and I added the extra promotion option for an additional $399 USD. The Silver Contract stated (among other points) the following: • My book would be produced within 365 days of signing the contract. • I would receive 51% of the royalties. •

51% of the royalties? Really? This alone should tell potential customers that they're dealing with a publisher who doesn't understand publishing terminology.

I would receive 15 free copies. • I would receive quarterly reports. Unfortunately my book was not produced within 365 days of signing the agreement; it was not in fact produced until December 2011, which I was not pleased about, but decided it was something that I was willing to accept assuming everything else followed as planned. When my book was available for purchase, I specifically ordered 200 copies in advance (Cost: $2153.85 USD, Sales Rep.: ******** ******, Order No: 03**12-1, Date: March **, 2012) reason being I had organized a book presentation on the island where I live, which had received much publicity across the island. However, much to my disappointment I only received 50 copies of my book in time for the presentation and I sold all 50 of these copies within 10 minutes. After months of calls and emails I received a further 100 copies. During this time, Raider Publishing sent me an email notifying me of an eBook package (Cost: $250 USD, Sales Rep.: **** ********, Date May **, 2012). I paid for this because they guaranteed that it would be up within one month and many people were asking about my book that I had no copies of. I then placed and paid for a second order of 200 more copies (Cost: $2153.85 USD, Sales Rep.: ********* **********, Order No: ******-1, Date June **, 2012) that could be shipped with the remaining 50 copies I was owed. Years have now passed, and I still have not received the 250 copies that I paid for or the eBook option. Raider Publishing International sent me two quarterly statements, but have not paid me any royalties. I sent my requested bank details, but never received a transfer. When I received the second quarterly statement, I asked why the books that I had ordered and paid for during that time period were not reflected in the royalties of second quarterly statement. This is when all communication ceased on Raider Publishing International’s end and my numerous calls and emails have gone unanswered.

Raider offers a 25% discount on all their titles, but this author is surely mistaken in expecting royalties when she buys copies of her own book.

(the books that I order were sold to me but I do not believe they were printed, therefore I am asking for books printed and sold), verified by the ISBN. The different printing houses that Raider Publishing International uses have the number printed available but only to Raider Publishing International as they opened the account. What I am demanding of Raider Publishing International is extremely minimal considering the loss in sales over two years due to lack of copies. I have now to date took part in five book presentations with no copies to sell leaving me feeling rather humiliated and people feeling disappointed. I have no way to contact Raider Publishing as they do not answer or return phone calls or emails.

There seems to be some confusion about POD here - only books that have been ordered and paid for would be printed.

This author paid Raider almost seven thousand dollars for a book with a typo in the first paragraph and a punctuation error on the back cover. It currently has an Amazon ranking of 3,205,527.

1/15/2014
I signed a contract with Raider Publishing in June of 2011 in which they received 850.00 dollars to publish my novel. It is a three year contract and I was promised free copies of my novel upon release, but have yet to have seen any copies of my book, even though i have sent them numerous emails about it. The first few emails I sent them they responded saying they were sorry and that they would get them out to me ASAP, but as of this date I have yet to have seen anything. Now when I send them emails regarding this I do not get any responses at all. I send them at least five emails a month with no response. Also I am supposed to have access to finding out if my book has made any money and how much and have it sent to me if it has. I have yet to get any responses at all from them regarding my money for my novel, nor where to go to find out how much it has made if any.

So this author gave Salviani $850 two and a half years ago and got absolutely nothing in return.

9/15/2013
I signed a contract with Raider publishing to publish my book. The contract says it should be completed in 365 days. 365 days have passed and each time I e-mail I am told my manuscript is with the editors. I get this same response each time I e-mail them and it is clear by searching the internet that they do this to everyone and keep the money. I request a full refund as even when they publish peoples books people complain that they never see the royalties.

I suspect that this is because hardly anyone except the author, the author's friends and the author's family buy Raider books. Also, are there any real editors at Raider?

8/27/2013
Raider Publications published my book titled Albagnano the Mirror a few years ago. In August 2012, I received their last communication to me by email regarding my book sales and promotional report for the July-Sept 2011 quarter. That was the last I have heard from them. I have, since that date, August 2012, written emails to Raider and tried to contact them by phone to receive news of subsequent sales and promotional reports of my book without any answer whatsoever. I need some information on the sales of my book status with Raider Publishing, which is why I am writing to you...

This book was published in August 2011 and currently has an Amazon ranking of 8,263,768. Whatever the author paid for 'promotion' was obviously a waste of money.

8/18/2013
I contracted with Raider International, **** ********, to publish my manuscript. the contract was signed on December **, 2012 and payment of $2, 298 was made. As I had signed before the end of the year, I was promissed publication by April of 2013. I finally contacted them in the middle of April as I had not heard from them since I sent threm some additional material in February. Two day after I contacted them I received an edited manuscript which contained numerous errors and was missing some material.

It sounds almost like PublishAmerica, Salviani's alma mater.

In addition the cover design submitted by them had nothing to do with what had been agreed upon. In addition they failed to consult with a computer graphic designer we had agreed on.

Yes, Adam learned his lessons well!

i lodged a complaint with them via email and did not get a response from them. In fact, I sent them 27 emails and left phone messages 17 times. When I emailed them requesting my money back they finally responded by offering me additional services.

Oh, I'll bet they did.

7/14/2013
I paid over £2500 to have my novel published and now cannot get hold of anyone at the company and they are ignoring my emails and phone calls. I also sent them along with my manuscript two completed screenplays...I contacted them under a different name annd they are still operating trying to sell me the same service of taking money to publish my novel. I have the email and can prove it.

I sympathize with this writer's predicament but why did he or she think that any publisher would be interested in the screenplays of unproduced films?

7/1/2013
I have a contract with Raider Publishing to publish my poetry book. After the book cover design in February I have not heard from them despite sending several emails to request information. I have spent £300, which for me is alot of money and I either expect my contact to be honoured and completed with my book in my hands or my money back in my bank account. I have warned them that I will be filing a complaint.

I doubt if this threat had Salviani quaking in his boots.

4/14/2013
Raider Publishing has published my autobiography and it became available on ** Oct for sale on *********** IRL/UK/USA/CAN. SILVER LINING BY ******* ****** I live in NZ and it is not available here, and I don't know why. Raider are refusing to communicate with me. I was dealing, on ocassion, ** **** ********, or otherwise *********. I have the GOLD PACKAGE CONTRACT which is more expensive but would include receiving 25 free copies ( I have not seen my book in hard copy yet) I have just paid full price to order a copy on line. 500 press releases sent to Local/National Media. 61% of royalties Quarterly royalty payment and sales report. (due end Feb 2013) World wide availability Distribution to their network of 25.000 retailers. 5yrs of distribution TV/RADIO Advertising Campaign Book submitted for shelf space consideration Book broadcasted in podcast from on itunes. interview/feature in the Raider Literary mag Book signing arrangements.

Most of those 500 press releases probably ended up in the nearest waste paper basket (or were deleted as spam if they were sent as e-mail), authors receive 100% of their royalties, sticking a book on a bookstore website is not distribution and books don't get onto bookstore shelves because the publisher submits a copy for consideration. Oh, and the only people likely to listen to Raider podcasts and read the Raider magazine are other Raider authors. In most cases these people are your only market, just as PA authors used to buy one another's books. It's as if the inhabitants of a small village tried to make money by doing each other's laundry.

I have e-mailed Raider advising them I would be contacting you if I did not hear from them within ten business days. That expired on ** Feb with nothing but silence as a reply. I could have had the book printed myself but it was the exposure and advertising (not to mention 61% royalties) that attacted me to Raider.

The exposure and advertising offered by Raider are worthless. And no, please don't mention the 61% royalties or I may scream.

Surely we can turn this into a win-win situation for us both.

The only winner here is Adam Salviani.

I wish to receive what was promised me. I paid half the money up front and the other half was due when the book went to print.

Your book didn't "go to print" - Raider is a POD operation.

No one asked me for the other half and quite frankly I don't know if there is anyone running Raider Publishing or not, anymore. I have left voice mails and e-mails and they were very diligent for the first 6mths or so and then things started to slide. Where do I go from here?

You start writing a new book, which you will send to publishers AFTER doing your homework into how real publishing works.

I would like a phone call explaining what the problem in communication with me is. What advertising have they done for Silver Lining? Why is it not available in NZ? Where are my 25 free copies? I'd like the first quartly sales report/royalty cheque. Interview for the Literary Mag etc. What else is possible?

This book currently has an Amazon ranking of 4,746,481. Dear author, you could probably have done a better job by publishing your book through CreateSpace and saving yourself a lot of money and heartache.

4/5/2013
Sir/Madam, I am an Indian, 20 yr old writer who wanted my debut novel to be published by a good publishing agency. After searching for publishers and approaching a few publishers including Raider Publishing International, one evening, I got an email from Raider Publishing International confirming that they would like to publish my work.

I'm willing to bet that your search was conducted entirely on the internet and that most, if not all, of the publishers you approached were vanity presses.

They sent me the contract form and specified that they would publish the book if and only if I give them the funds required for publishing based on the package of publishing method I choose. So, I chose their Bronze package of publishing and sent them Rs.45000 (Indian currency) through bank transfer of the funds. They confirmed the receipt of the funds and the manuscript. I signed their contract on *** April 2012 and sent them the funds before **** April 2012. The publishing agency owner- ******* ******** used to communicate with me through emails and he even assigned a personal assistant named ******* ******** who would assist me through the whole publishing process. But after that, they completely ignored my mails asking for updates about what is going on with the publication process... I even sent them a mail asking them to at least respond to my email or I would complain to the authorities. Still there was no reply from them. I have to answer to my parents whose money I had used to send the Raider Publishing International as funds for publishing my book. But no one is responding. The contract stated they would publish my book and get it to the stores within an year of signing the contract.

Get it to the stores? A POD book? Only if you went to the stores yourself and begged managers to put a copy - one you'd paid for yourself - on the shelf for a trial period.

They said they would send me the proofread manuscript, cover design, book design, etc before publishing it. The stipulated one year will be over in a month and still there is no news from the publishers and no response for any emails or phone calls. I want Raider Publishing International to publish my book within the stipulated time, as agreed and signed in the contract...I want them to respond to my emails and calls, update me regularly with the details of progress of publication process and complete publishing my book and get the products to the stores within three months.

This isn't going to happen.

I want them to give my royalties of 51% upon publishing and subsequent marketing as said in the contract without any fault.

*SCREAMS*

3/30/2013
I signed a contract on june *** of 2012 with raiders publishing stipulating that they would publish my book titled The Little fFount withn 6 to 8 months. The contract also stated that I would be rovided with 5 copies of the book. The 8 months have come and gone. I have tried to contact them several times via phone and email to inquire as to the status of the progress but have received no response.

If the book in question is The Little Fount by Mr A R Teixeira, published by CreateSpace in October 2013, I hope that Raider reverted the author's rights before he went the self-publishing route. It currently has an Amazon ranking of 5,368,021, which compares favourably with those of Raider books that supposedly had the benefit of promotion and marketing.

3/23/2013
I took out a contract with Raider Publishing in 2010, they stated that they were going to advertise my work in local newspapers, magazines and follow up promotional events which I arranged but never had any support from them. I emailed many times with regards to Waterstones wanting to buy in my work but no response. I set up a false email posing as a new client wanting to purchase a publication package and within the day of submitting I heard from ** ********, so it goes to show he is only interested when its a financial gain to his company. When I told him it was me and I didn't hear from him for over 6 months to the year, he threatened legal action against me and told me not to contact me again...I have had some communication with RPI but as usual through a false name and email. I am trying to contact **** ******** and say that I want to have my book The Field Trip canceled but I have heard nothing from him. The only way to hear from him is through a false email.

This is an odd one. A Raider book entitled The Field Trip was published in August 2011 - was the author unaware of this? The book currently has an Amazon ranking of 5,633,002 and apparently suffers from poor editing. There's no Look Inside feature but one of the reviews has this to say:

The action was non-stop and entertaining. However, it is very apparent that this was written by someone British as the dialogue was full of British slang...which I found amusing for the most part. I must point out, however, that it really could have used one more trip through an editor, but the story is engaging enough to make up for it.
http://www.amazon.com/dp/1616673087/?tag=absowrit-20

As is so often the case, I’m torn between offering these authors a stiff drink/comforting mug of cocoa and hitting them repeatedly with a lightly padded clue stick.

Last edited:

Unhappy

Registered
Reaction score
Brace yourselves for an insanely long post. I know the BBB is of no use whatsoever when it comes to fighting back against deadbeat publishers, but their RPI entry makes for fascinating reading:

The company now has an 'F' rating thanks to the 28 complaints to which they didn't respond. Here are some of them.
<snipped>
Adam Salviani is simply extraordinary! The nerve of the man!

Last edited by a moderator:

Unhappy

Registered
Reaction score
Salviani still operative.

I learned today - January 24 2015 - that the fb page 'Do Not Publishing With Raider Publishing International' is still receiving queries from people who have given Salviani money and whose books have, alas, not been published.

Did this man not have himself declared bankrupt in a New York Court and does this not mean that he is not allowed to run any business?

ironmikezero

practical experience, FTW
Registered
Reaction score

aliceshortcake

Wilde about Oscar
Registered
Reaction score
Just when you thought the Raider saga couldn't get any more bizarre...

Last July I noticed that one of Salviani's online supporters included Rethy Devi, author of the novel The Gospel of Mary Magdalen and Me. I foolishly neglected to take screencaps but I'm fairly sure that one of her comments was on Raider's Facebook - Marilyn Z Tomlins refers to it here in a post she made on 21st November 2013:

Marilyn Z. Tomlins On his Raider Publishing International fb page he does not allow comments. But oh how odd, he has 4 recommendations. These are from Nshimiyuman Jeff; Mehmet Ates; Assem Mousa and Rethy Devi who says she is a lawyer.
https://www.facebook.com/DoNotPublishWithRaiderPublishing/posts/482517978530497

Ms Devi's comment has since been deleted, but she is indeed a lawyer and activist currently living in the USA.

I emailed Ms Devi about this but didn't receive a reply until a few days ago. You will probably not be surprised to hear that she was unaware of the Facebook comment posted in her name, describes Salviani as "a big thief" and plans to sue him.

But wait - it gets even stranger!

As is so often the case, Salviani never actually published the book. Instead he sent a pdf file of it to the Man Booker Prize committee and gave Ms Devi the impression that her novel had been placed on the longlist for this prestigious award. As a result of this she became something of a media sensation...until the house of cards collapsed.

How did media interview Indian author Rethy Devi for a Man Booker Prize nomination that never was?

Rethy Devi
The News Minute| November 3, 2014|

A book that took 10 years of research, an author who hardly left her house so she could write a book on Mary Magdalene.

Some weeks ago, a large section of the Malayalam media celebrated an author named Rethy Devi. She was interviewed by all major news channels in the state. It was a moment of pride as her book ‘The Gospel of Mary Magdalene and Me’ was amongst those named in the first list of 50 books for Man Booker Prize 2014.

Rethy Devi told Asianet in an interview, “I was born in a small village in Kerala and you know how prestigious the Man Booker prize is, it speaks of a Cambridge, Oxford culture. It is a matter of pride for me that I am on the top 50 list.”

To Manorama TV she talks about how she stayed inside her house for years to complete the book.

For some days in the month of August 2014, (after the Man Booker Prize 2014 Longlist was announced in July) almost every prominent news channel in Kerala and many web portals carried stories about her.

There is just one glitch here. There is no Man Booker prize shortlist 50 or long list 50. The only two lists includes a long list that was announced on 23 July 2014 and the shortlist that was announced on 9 September 2014.

So which list was Rethy Devi talking about? When we tried calling her, she answered her California number, but refused to speak. She repeatedly told us that she can respond only after some days.

Her book was reportedly published by Raider publications in UK. Though our query was initially not answered, the publisher told us later that the book was submitted for Man Booker prize, not shortlisted.

Raider is of course based in New York, which would automatically have excluded the book for consideration. From the MBP website:

Any novel in print or electronic format, written originally in English and published in the UK by an imprint formally established in the UK (see 1b. below), is eligible...

In determining whether the novel is published in the UK by an imprint formally established in the UK the publisher must comply with all of the following:

i.the imprint sells its list in pounds sterling and where sold in print its books are distributed through national UK retail outlets, and

ii.the imprint has its principal place of business in the UK and is subject to UK registration and regulation including the primary liability to pay tax in the UK on all of its trading activities as a publisher

http://www.themanbookerprize.com/entering-the-awards

Salviani has used the excuse that Raider is NOT based in the UK to avoid repaying the British authors he's conned, so Ms Devi's book was never in the running to begin with. It also helps if your book has actually been...you know, PUBLISHED.

Anway, back to the News Minute article.

"Thank you for your email. I'm happy to clarify this matter. We have published Rethi's book and her book was submitted to the Man Booker Prize Committee for consideration, as she has stated. That being said, her book was not selected for the longlist, unless there were some changes that we are not aware of. I apologize for the confusion regarding this and I will be having a word about these comments with her, " replied Adam Salviani of the Raider Publishing International.

Rethy Devi’s friend and former journalist Leen Thobias told us that this year there were many submissions, including 30 from the Commonwealth countries and insisted she was on ‘that’ list. “The publishing house told us that they have received an acknowledgement from Man Booker for submission of book,” Thobias said. (There were 154 books submitted for the prize this year)

Was the book just submitted or was it shortlisted? When we insisted on that question, Leen Thobias said they have only said the book was submitted. But clearly, that’s untrue, as in more than one interview the author talk about her book being in the Longlist 50.

The book has been published last week (again) by Green House Publishers. The owner of the publishing house Krishnadas said they have a letter of proof from Man Booker Prize Committee and the media was trying to ‘create a controversy.’

When we approached the Booker Prize Committee, its representative Katy MacMillan-Scott said, “As the submissions for the prize are confidential, we do not disclose which books the judges read – to the media, publishers or authors. On this basis, there is no way Rethi Devi would know whether she had made the final 50 – so this information is incorrect. The Longlist is made up of 12-13 books and was announced in July. Rethi’s book was not on it. You can see all the 2014 nominees here. ”

So as the Booker Committee office confirms, there is no long or short list 50 and they don’t send any acknowledgement about any list except to the publishers of the 12-13 books who are actually on the long list.

Rethy Devi’s claims have definitely created a buzz about her book and may reap the benefits once it is released in Kerala. Individuals can make many claims, but how did so many TV channels interview her and many wrote about her?

The Editor of one of the channels told us that a cameraperson’s friend told them about Rethy Devi’s accomplishment and they decided to interview her. He did not want to be named.

Another Editor was not sure how they stumbled on the story.

Booker Prize committee’s official replied to our query in six minutes.

http://www.thenewsminute.com/news_sections/1866

I can only imagine how humiliating this must have been for Ms Devi.

Last edited:

Filigree

Mildly Disturbing
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.cranehanabooks.com
Hmm, at risk of being insulting, why did Devi contact Raider in the first place? For a book that she allegedly spent years working on, in isolation? Salviani got the PDF somehow...

I take this as another sad example of a very smart, skilled, and dedicated person's intellectual blind spot. I know someone going for a law degree; that's not an easy profession to enter, in any country. A book with that much effort behind it, and the author apparently didn't do basic market research? When she's fluent in English, and working during a time when publishing information is relatively easy to find online?

Salviani's reputation was established long before 2013. There have been plenty of warning signs. This doesn't excuse Salviani's alleged lies and misbehavior. But Devi - and the millions of other authors who fall in with dubious publishers - must learn to protect themselves.

I've stopped actively trying to do it.

MickRooney

Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.theindependentpublishingmagazine.com
Just a quick update. The Raider Empire is back fully up and running again.

Operations look like they were suspended around late 2013. There was a long hiatus of seven months. Only a couple of books appeared in the summer of 2014 right, before he filed for personal bankruptcy, but he's back up and running again. 12 books appeared in Dec 2014, and the first book of 2015 was published last month.

Filigree

Mildly Disturbing
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.cranehanabooks.com
You'd be a good citizen if you did.

Me, I'm staying on the sidelines and whistling ironic show tunes. There are plenty of quicksand warnings now about Raider, etc. It's my opinion that anyone who speaks English & gets taken now, is displaying willful ignorance.

mellymel

Registered
Reaction score
this is so disheartening. i wish there was a way to stop these people. it's disgusting.

Filigree

Mildly Disturbing
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.cranehanabooks.com
There will always be predators, there will always be prey. While I feel sad for the people who will get taken by this incarnation of Raider...there are enough clues around to help the smarter prey. I can't do anything for authors who are too naive to research, or so willfully ignorant they think they can outsmart scammers.

That's not kind, and it's not politically correct. But sometimes I can only let people make their own mistakes, as a necessary learning experience.

mellymel

Registered
Reaction score
It's crazy how they're selling it like Cable packages. Gold Package: 134 channels. Silver Package: 172 channels and high speed internet. Platinum package: 497 channels, high speed internet, DVR/HD box and we'll even throw in the Sports Package Plus bundle at no extra cost (tax and initial set up costs are additional).

Sigh.

I mean, they are promising radio air time??? What the what?

Last edited:

Lillian_Blaire

Procrastinator Extraordinaire
Registered
Reaction score
And the latest plan from Adam Salviani. Flog the website for $45,000. And then run for State Rep!

Disgusting. He's a crook, but says "all small businesses get complaints" and that the complaints against him are from disgruntled authors whose books didn't sell as well as they had hoped. Ya think?? Or they 'didn't understand the contract'. Somehow he manages to make it the author's fault. The man should be in prison.

ctripp

Christine Tripp
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.christinetripp.com
Salviani told the Reformer that when he announced he was running against Mollie Burke for the State House, he thought his history with Raider might pop up. "I was hoping this wouldn't happen, but it's not terribly surprising because these people have been hounding me in everything I do, my entire life."

Then it may be time to ask WHY they have "hounded" you all your life, yes?...:Soapbox:

Fuchsia Groan

Becoming a laptop-human hybrid
Registered
Reaction score
Well, Salviani lost his political race. A reporter at the paper I work for interviewed him about his "publishing empire," here. ("WTF" is a column in which we attempt to solve local mysteries, often with tongue firmly in cheek.)

According to Salviani, the complaints against him are "because of the nature of writers, and I'm a writer. Writers by nature sensationalize their own experiences." I'll leave that without comment. :)

CaoPaux

Mostly Harmless
Staff member
Super Moderator
Registered
Reaction score
TW/FB ceased Jan '17, and site went down soon thereafter. Anyone tripped over him recently?