Macklemore's "Hind's Hall"

Unimportant

No COVID yet. Still masking.
Staff member
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
I haven't seen a song this explicit about Free Palestine ideals till now.
Hey, @nailamoonsi:

1. Could you plz edit your post to do a text link to the video instead of embedding it? See THIS FAQ.

2. I get a "this video is age restricted and only available on YouTube" which is probably because I live on the arse end of the world. But it may limit ppl's ability to see it so don't feel bad if this thread gets limited comments.

ps love the cat in your avatar.

Brigid Barry

Under Consideration and Revising
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
2. I get a "this video is age restricted and only available on YouTube" which is probably because I live on the arse end of the world. But it may limit ppl's ability to see it so don't feel bad if this thread gets limited comments.
Nope. I see it too.

Diana Hignutt

Very Tired
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Yeah, pretty sure that's why YouTube age restricted it to begin with. It's the same reason they're banning Tik-Tok. We live in dangerous times, my friends.

Reactions: Introversion

Maryn

Baaa!
Staff member
Super Moderator
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Hey, @nailamoonsi:

1. Could you plz edit your post to do a text link to the video instead of embedding it? See THIS FAQ.

:helpfulhat: :mccardey: Mod hat on, but only to repeat what's been said. (We all get the age-restricted warning.) Please edit and provide whatever warnings are appropriate for the video's content so people won't be triggered by something graphic, offensive, etc.

Reactions: MaeZe

Diana Hignutt

Very Tired
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
:helpfulhat: :mccardey: Mod hat on, but only to repeat what's been said. (We all get the age-restricted warning.) Please edit and provide whatever warnings are appropriate for the video's content so people won't be triggered by something graphic, offensive, etc.
Not the OP, but there's some language, and uncomfortable imagery and messages about genocide, which is the real reason YouTube age-restricted it.

Maryn

Baaa!
Staff member
Super Moderator
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Oh, boy. Locking thread for mod review.

Edit: Unlocking, with the further instruction that if the instructions above about making it a link, not an embedded video, and adding appropriate warnings are not taken care of, I'll delete it.

Last edited:

nailamoonsi

Registered
Reaction score
Oh, boy. Locking thread for mod review.

Edit: Unlocking, with the further instruction that if the instructions above about making it a link, not an embedded video, and adding appropriate warnings are not taken care of, I'll delete it.
I originally thought about making it a text link but since the original video's embed has the warning to begin with, I assumed it'd be fine to have. I can add my own warning and a text link instead, though!

Edit: And now there's a video without the warning so I'll embed that one instead.

Unimportant

No COVID yet. Still masking.
Staff member
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
I originally thought about making it a text link but since the original video's embed has the warning to begin with, I assumed it'd be fine to have. I can add my own warning and a text link instead, though!
Yes please. As per AW's FAQ, we don't embed any videos anywhere on the forum, just provide links.

nailamoonsi

Registered
Reaction score
Hey, @nailamoonsi:

I changed the embed to the audio only version of the song! Sorry for the lateness.

And thank you, I love this cat avatar. ^_^

Maryn

Baaa!
Staff member
Super Moderator
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score