• Read this stickie before posting.

• In order to reduce the number of new members requesting a Beta reader before they're really ready for one, we've instituted a 50 post requirement before you can start a thread seeking a Beta reader.
    • You can still volunteer to Beta for someone else; just please don't request someone to Beta for you until you're more familiar with the community and our members.

Looking for a beta reader for YA fantasy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Relle

Registered
Reaction score
I have a 76,000 word YA fantasy novel that's in need of more beta reading. It's been beta read before, edited, revised, etc. Needs more feedback. I'm specifically hoping to get feedback on the overall characterization, story, whether everything makes sense or if there are plotholes, or just anything I can do to improve it at this point. I can send a query-length teaser and sample chapter to any interested parties.

I'll gladly swap for similar length works. Only genres I wouldn't really want to read are romance and literary, mainly because I don't read those normally and I likely wouldn't be able to give good feedback.

DarthLolita

Razor Girl
Registered
Reaction score
I'd love to see a query-length teaser. I like YA fantasy and read a lot of it, but I'd like to know more about this one. (A swap wouldn't be necessary since I'm only just at the editing stages of my manuscript :D)

CareyWrites

Registered
Reaction score
I would be happy to beta read for you as I love that genre. I'm just starting out in writing, so no trade necessary. I may call on you to do the same in future, though!

Relle

Registered
Reaction score
Going to send query-length teasers to you both.

Status
Not open for further replies.