How'd You Find This Site?

NikkiRed

Registered
Reaction score
Welcome back. Since we don't purge inactive accounts, if you contact the owner MacAllister via Conversation (like direct messaging) with your past user name, email, etc., she can find your old account and merge the two, giving you credit for the posts you made long ago.

It's good to have you writing again!
OMG! I didn’t know that. Thank you for the tip!

Maryn

At Sea
Staff member
Super Moderator
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
One of the many services I provide! (The other main one is sarcasm.)

Golak

Registered
Reaction score
Hello all. I just joined today and the website was recommended to me by a fellow writer. I asked him about possible beta-reading community and he suggested this platform.
Happy to be here and happy writing.

maxthewriter

Registered
Reaction score
I found it while searching for opinions on Fireship Press. A great help. The search for a publisher of nautical fiction continues....

Reaction score
I Googled something about writing, and was linked to a post here. I wish I could remember what I was Googling at the time, but I found the post helpful and signed up!

Reactions: Izz

nailamoonsi

Registered
Reaction score
I was looking up a lot of info regarding how publishing works and realized this forum was pretty active! Like I said in my intro post, I used to frequent forums up to my late teens (am 32 now) but at this point I'm not as used to the idea of an active forum (I'm aware of some), and immediately wanted to jump back into the environment. :D

Valkyrie Tina

Registered
Reaction score
I researched the agent application process and it came up either in Delilah Dawsons post about getting traditionally published, or in an Writing excuses episode (or both?)

Comradedima1

Registered
Reaction score
Looked up a list of Writing resources online, and this forum came up as one. I joined the discord, and have found a great community of writer!

suswatibasu

Registered
Reaction score
Hi all!

I've just joined here. I actually found this site as someone linked to my books website here and I saw the referral on my WordPress! I still have no idea which link it was though.

Reactions: Izz and Maryn