• Read this stickie before posting.

• In order to reduce the number of new members requesting a Beta reader before they're really ready for one, we've instituted a 50 post requirement before you can start a thread seeking a Beta reader.
    • You can still volunteer to Beta for someone else; just please don't request someone to Beta for you until you're more familiar with the community and our members.

Seeking writing partner/critique partner (crime/thriller)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Another User

Still confused and curious
Registered
Reaction score
Hello, I'm looking for (a) writing partner(s) to help me with a WIP that is intended to be published. I have completed the outline for the WIP. I need someone who can point out my plot holes and other inaccuracies and, more importantly, help me edit the wording so that my work will read more natural (English isn't my first language).

Here's the summary of the WIP: a therapist helps a patient who has partially lost his memory remember who he is using hypnotic. During the hypnotic section, the patient sees visions of two men with the same name, one a cop and the other a priest, carrying out their daily work at the same time. The two visions soon merge together and it becomes harder for the patient to tell which one of the two visions really happened.

I welcome criticisms, as long as they come with good reasons. I'd like to know what exactly is wrong, not just a plain "it sucks". I want my book to be published anyway.

Thanks in advance to anyone who agrees to help.

PorterStarrByrd

nutruring tomorrows criminals today
Registered
Reaction score
I'd be willing to help you with your English and give you feedback, realizing I am not the ultimate expert. I generally don't outline but it would be interesting to experience how well it works.
Send me a PM if you are interested.

Status
Not open for further replies.