Random Thoughts

Maze Runner

Registered
Reaction score
Thanks for all the support I got here yesterday--it really helped. I did not smoke and I did not go on a drunken foray into the unknown.

My random thought for today I'll borrow from John Cougar Mellencamp, "Ooh, yeah, life goes o-on, long after the thrill of livin' is gone."

anakhouri79

Registered
Reaction score
I cannot have candy- particularly Butterfingers- in my house, because that's the one thing I have no self-control over.

Yesterday my 2-year-old found one of the Halloween buckets and brought it to me, hopefully saying, "Tickoteat?" I had to break it to him that it doesn't work like that everyday.

Maze Runner

Registered
Reaction score
I cannot have candy- particularly Butterfingers- in my house, because that's the one thing I have no self-control over.

Yesterday my 2-year-old found one of the Halloween buckets and brought it to me, hopefully saying, "Tickoteat?" I had to break it to him that it doesn't work like that everyday.

That's pretty cute. BTW, I grew up with Khourys.

Woo-hooo! *high-fives Maze* Congrats.

Thanks, Lillian. It's one day at a time. Of course! What else could it be? Who was it who said that quitting cigarettes was easy, because he'd done it hundreds of times before? Ashamed to admit it, but that's me.