Not open for further replies.

RLMcKeown

The rambling bard
Registered
Reaction score
Website
rebeccamckeownwrites.com
Ooo, gin!

I'm so sorry to hear that you're going through all this. I have depression and anxiety and it can be so awful at times. You seem to be on the right track with focusing on relaxing and healing, though. I'll miss reading your updates, but as long as you're doing what's right for you, it will all work out.

Spell-it-out

I'm gonna give all my secrets away
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
I'm sickened to hear that you've been struggling Mme, but as everyone here stated, come back to us whenever you're ready. Writing obviously means a lot to all of us here, but if you don't feel comfortable writing anymore, nothing we say will change that.

Just remember the success you've had, and remember to be so proud of what you've achieved so far. Take some 'me time', and should you ever decide to get back on the self-publishing train (or any train for that matter), we'll be here with open arms and virtual hugs.

Take it easy.

Judy Koot

WordDreamer
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Mme, it must be really hard for you right now.
Hope you'll pull through, and don't make any rash decisions.
You can always take a break and leave the important decisions for later, when you feel more like yourself again. You did a great job so far, something you can be very proud of (and we are too)!
Wishing you the best, whatever you decide.

MmeGuillotine

Victorian Prostitute Re-enactor
Registered
Reaction score
Website
madameguillotine.org.uk
Thanks all. You've all been tremendously kind. :)

I'm still taking time off at the moment so haven't been on here for a while but I'll try to pop in when I can. I still haven't changed my mind but have tentatively started writing again - it's made much easier by the knowledge that I don't need to show it to anyone if I don't want to. :)

merrihiatt

Writing! Writing! Writing!
Absolute Sage
Requiescat In Pace
Registered
Reaction score
Website
merrihiatt.com
Thanks all. You've all been tremendously kind. :)

I'm still taking time off at the moment so haven't been on here for a while but I'll try to pop in when I can. I still haven't changed my mind but have tentatively started writing again - it's made much easier by the knowledge that I don't need to show it to anyone if I don't want to. :)

Go Melanie! Write for the joy of it and no one can take that joy away.

Status
Not open for further replies.