Hello, everyone!

Reaction score
Hi, I prefer to go by Murmur online; I'm fairly new to the whole writing scene too! I absolutely love to read though, I'll read just about anything and everything if it's interesting enough! I'm located in the North-East US.

Like I said, I'm pretty new to this; so any and all feedback would be greatly appreciated on my writing if and/or when I decide to post it.. haha. You'd mainly find me reading poetry, fantasy, and horror type books; so that's probably what I'm going to start with in my writing journey! I hope that what I post will be somewhat decent.

But yea! I can't wait to meet other writers; and maybe I can make a few friends on my journey!! That'd be really cool.

Have a lovely day!

Reactions: Gramps and JGregory

lidlone15

Registered
Reaction score
Reading will be a highly useful skill to offer around here, I suspect. What do you think you might write first?

Norsebard

Registered
Reaction score
:hi: Hello and :welcome: to Absolute Write, thesewhispersandmurmurs/Murmur! :)

See you around the board!

Norsebard

Gramps

Endless imagination brings limitless nightmares
Registered
Reaction score
Hi, I prefer to go by Murmur online;
Hi. Murmur, great to have a new member. A moderator will be along to give you a formal welcome and teach you the secret handshake. Until then, you can help yourself along by reading the Newbie FAQs and stickies. They provide a wealth of info.

Again, Welcome and glad to have you aboard.