Fulls out in December

LStein

figuring it all out
Registered
Reaction score
Hi all,

I have 2 fulls and 1 partial out right now. 1 full is from August and the other is from September, so I don't have a ton of hope for them, while the partial is more recent.

I'm wondering whether I'm likely to hear back from any of these agents by the end of the year. I could see agents wanting to clear house before January, but maybe manuscripts don't count in that regard.

What do you think?

Mevrouw Bee

Registered
Reaction score
I have a full out from July. (I notice there's another one on her QT timeline from around the same time; we're the only ones waiting, at least out of those who report there).

I haven't a clue but I think I'll wait until January to nudge to give her a full six months. And maybe buy myself a bit of time in case another query pans out and leads to something.

For all the talk about "cleaning out inboxes before the holidays," I haven't notice any change in behaviour depending on the time of year and I've been querying since last March. Ultimately, we're last on the list of priorities as we're not clients...if they're cleaning up anything, it's tasks that involve those they already represent.

Reactions: LStein