Trump suspends campaign, endorses Clinton

robeiae

Touch and go
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Website
thepondsofhappenstance.com
In an unexpected series of tweets early this morning, Trump dropped out of the race, saying that he was "sick of people being mean" to him, he was gonna "take his ball and go home," and that he now supports Clinton in full because "she's easy enough to buy off."

Link.

RichardGarfinkle

Nurture Phoenixes
Staff member
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.richardgarfinkle.com
In an unexpected series of tweets early this morning, Trump dropped out of the race, saying that he was "sick of people being mean" to him, he was gonna "take his ball and go home," and that he now supports Clinton in full because "she's easy enough to buy off."

Link.

You couldn't have Rickrolled or something. That link actually went to Trump's site.

Gregg

Life is good
Registered
Reaction score
Oh, crap. Now that Trump is out I have no choice but to throw my full support behind Bernie.

Pyekett

I need no hot / Words.
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
*squints*

Don? Is that you?

William Haskins

poet
Kind Benefactor
Absolute Sage
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.poisonpen.net
Dillary_zpsbvwtuxmu.jpg

raburrell

Treguna Makoidees Trecorum SadisDee
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.rebeccaburrell.com
While reporters tried to reach out to the new presumed front leader, Ted Cruz, for comment, as of press time, he could not be reached. However, a sign on the window of his campaign headquarters read "BRB - DECIDED TO GO JOIN ISIS". A spokesperson for Cruz said the senator "finally realized if he was serious about pissing off as many Muslims as possible, threats about taking unconstitutional actions against their communities just wasn't cutting it."

Gregg

Life is good
Registered
Reaction score
This just in from the API News Service - Bob Dole, 92 year old former US Senator, Vice Presidential and Presidential candidate, has offered himself as a compromise candidate if the GOP Convention is deadlocked. Asked to explain his reasoning he muttered: "Well, my wife might be older than Mrs Cruz and Mrs Trump but she's still pretty damn hot."

Beachgirl

Not easily managed
Registered
Reaction score
This just in from the API News Service - Bob Dole, 92 year old former US Senator, Vice Presidential and Presidential candidate, has offered himself as a compromise candidate if the GOP Convention is deadlocked. Asked to explain his reasoning he muttered: "Well, my wife might be older than Mrs Cruz and Mrs Trump but she's still pretty damn hot."

The really scary thing is that he seems like a reasonable option compared to the current front runners.

CassandraW

Banned
Flounced
Kind Benefactor
Reaction score
Such a pity Clinton pulled out of the race immediately after Trump's endorsement to fulfil her lifelong dream of opening a chain of bakeries.

clintl

Represent.
Registered
Reaction score
And now, all the rest of the major party candidates follow Trump. It's Gary Johnson vs. Jill Stein in November!

rtilryarms

Crossbows and Handgonnes
Super Moderator
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
I was just reading the news of Trump suspending, Ted Cruz is considering suspension also. Hillary is apparently threatening to expose the Trump/Cruz/Clinton three-way they had. At this time, she was not clear if the Clinton involved was her or Bill.