• Read this stickie before posting.

• In order to reduce the number of new members requesting a Beta reader before they're really ready for one, we've instituted a 50 post requirement before you can start a thread seeking a Beta reader.
    • You can still volunteer to Beta for someone else; just please don't request someone to Beta for you until you're more familiar with the community and our members.

beta reader/ critiquer needed for dramedy screenplay

Status
Not open for further replies.

FoolsTP

Registered
Reaction score
Hi, the deal with this screenplay is that I was fortunate enough to skip the querying process to get it read but after a period of time rewriting under someone else's notes I decided to go a different direction. I'm looking for a couple people to read the latest draft (latest rewrite before I left this person... and no nothing was in writing with this other person but I can explain that, too if necessary) and critique it. I'm planning on doing one rewrite based on my own notes, then one more based on the notes of your critiques, then I'm planning on submitting it through queries to see how it does on its own merit. Then I can go from there whether i'm going to shelf it or keep working on it.

Thanks for your time and i'm not sure how it works on here but if interested contact me or post in this thread and i'll pm you my email if it isn't on my profile thing on here.

I can also answer any questions you might have about where it's been or whatever and it's an explicit content drama comedy coming of age story about a hapless Magic: The Gathering playing nerd who changes his act after his unrequited love and promiscuous roommate flaunts a virile stud in front of him once too often.

Status
Not open for further replies.