Anthology

GregB

practical experience, FTW
Registered
Reaction score
This is cool. I'll have a novella appearing in an anthology next year with a couple bestselling authors. This is an opportunity my publisher brought to me, so it was a very welcome surprise. The anthology will be released around the same time as my debut novel next year. The novella will feature the same MC and world, so hopefully it will attract some readers to the series.

As hard as this business is, it's really nice when something drops out of the blue. Big thanks to my publisher for giving me an awesome opportunity.

regdog

The Scavengers
Staff member
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
smiley-bounce017.gif

smiley-happy096.gif

poze.gif

emoticon-char-038.gif

Phaeal

Whatever I did, I didn't do it.
Registered
Reaction score
Very sweet. Your publisher is on the ball.

CGs!

firedrake

practical experience, FTW
Registered
Reaction score
Yay! Greg! That's great news.:hooray:

rugcat

Lost in the Fog
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.jlevitt.com
This is cool. I'll have a novella appearing in an anthology next year with a couple bestselling authors. This is an opportunity my publisher brought to me, so it was a very welcome surprise. The anthology will be released around the same time as my debut novel next year. The novella will feature the same MC and world, so hopefully it will attract some readers to the series.

As hard as this business is, it's really nice when something drops out of the blue. Big thanks to my publisher for giving me an awesome opportunity.
That's great.

I actually pitched an anthology idea, for which I rounded up and got verbal commitments from a bunch of recognizable UF authors, including one bestseller to anchor it.

I had a really good hook, I thought. Still do.

Got turned down flat.

Alan Yee

Still Here!
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
WOOT! Congratulations!