• Read this stickie before posting.

• In order to reduce the number of new members requesting a Beta reader before they're really ready for one, we've instituted a 50 post requirement before you can start a thread seeking a Beta reader.
    • You can still volunteer to Beta for someone else; just please don't request someone to Beta for you until you're more familiar with the community and our members.

Beta

Status
Not open for further replies.

padnar

Registered
Reaction score
I posted my work in syw with the main reason to get a beta mentor , but still I could not find one. I really need a native writer to work out with me in my dialogues. Is there anyone to help me out?
padma

Maryn

At Sea
Staff member
Super Moderator
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
padnar, I've noticed your writing here at AW over the last several months, and I suspect I know why you are not getting any offers. The amount of effort it would take to make your writing read as if written by a native speaker of English is quite substantial. I don't mean to be unkind when I express my opinion, so please don't take it that way: You need to do a great deal more work on your own to improve your skills with English before you ask that others do a great deal of work on your behalf.

Maryn, who has no second language

padnar

Registered
Reaction score
As beggars cannot be choosers , I will wait tell help comes.
Padma

Status
Not open for further replies.