With or without cuticles?

Did you like them with or without cuticles

• Total voters

Tink

Just soaking up some R&R...
Registered
Reaction score
I voted...your a cuticle 'cuz I think fat red cats wearing glasses are cute.

James81

Great Scott Member
Registered
Reaction score
I remember when I first got with my ex-wife and we were dating was when I'd first heard the word "cuticle" (which I thought she was saying "cubicle", but that's another story of itself).

So, she lifted my hands and said "You could use some work on your cuticles." I just kind of laughed it off at the time, but later that night I went home and I was looking at them and I thought to myself "Hmmm, you know? I COULD do this. This is pretty simple and she might like it."

So, I went to work on them. I didn't have a file or anything, I just used my fingernails and my teeth, and like 2 grueling hours later I was done...and my fingers were a bloody mess.

I showed them to her the next day and she gasped at first and asked me what happened and I told her and she burst into laughter like ten minutes and made fun of me for weeks, showing everybody we came into contact with what I had done.

No more cuticle work for me, thanks.

James81

Great Scott Member
Registered
Reaction score
How's this for a plotline?

A woman is kidnapped and tortured for weeks on end and the only part of the kidnapper she manages to see is his hands, which have mangled fingers from poor cuticle maintenance. So, after narrowly escaping, she begins an investigatiion among the people in the city, looking for those hands that haunt her dreams.

quickWit

Totally Ninja!
Registered
Reaction score
My wife works in a classroom, but if she worked in a cuticle I'd be fine with that. As long as she still got Dental, of course.

melaniehoo

And thus we begin the edits
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.melaniehoo.com
Why would you even think about cuticles when you're considering a mate?

I mean, if cuticles are a deal breaker I think there are bigger problems in the relationship.

I once went on a blind date and the first thing I saw after we said hello were his mangled, bitten cuticles & nails. I almost turned around right then but didn't think 'nasty manicure' would be a good enough reason to send him on his way. I almost vomited when he tried to hold my hand.

*shudder. pukes in mouth a little*

robeiae

Touch and go
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Website
thepondsofhappenstance.com
I once went on a blind date and the first thing I saw after we said hello were his mangled, bitten cuticles & nails. I almost turned around right then but didn't think 'nasty manicure' would be a good enough reason to send him on his way. I almost vomited when he tried to hold my hand.

*shudder. pukes in mouth a little*
Well, how bout those shoes you were wearing, huh? Pardon me for not being "perfect"...

*grumbles*

melaniehoo

And thus we begin the edits
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.melaniehoo.com
You have to drive, my hubby took the car today. I'm a couple thousand miles from you so you'll be here ... *checks calendar* ... Sunday? No, that doesn't work for me. Monday?

sassandgroove

Sassy haircut
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
And squash is good. I like a good acorn squash, cut in half, with butter, brown sugar, cinnamon and nutmeg, and baked in the oven. MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM