Welcome to the AbsoluteWrite Water Cooler! Please read The Newbie Guide To Absolute Write

editing for authors ad

A publisher or agency using Google ads to solicit your novel probably isn't anyone you want to write for.

Go Back   Absolute Write Water Cooler > Discussion > Bewares, Recommendations & Background Check
Register FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 06-30-2007, 09:18 AM   #1
kevacho
New Fish; Learning About Thick Skin

kevacho is on a distinguished road
[Publisher] Quattro Media / Madness Books / Tinsel Road Books

Hello all,

It's been awhile, but I'm still in the fight. A one, James Strader, of Quattro Media has requested to read my thriller novel, The Bingo Game. Anyone ever heard of James or Quattro.

I hope everyone is doing well, and writing.

Vicotoria, I'm going to B&N and buying your new book. Been a hectic couple of years, but I really look forward to reading your stuff.

(Write to live... live to write)

Kevin
kevacho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2007, 09:43 AM   #2
James D. Macdonald
Your Genial Uncle
Absolute Sage

James D. Macdonald is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsJames D. Macdonald is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsJames D. Macdonald is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsJames D. Macdonald is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsJames D. Macdonald is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsJames D. Macdonald is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsJames D. Macdonald is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsJames D. Macdonald is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsJames D. Macdonald is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsJames D. Macdonald is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsJames D. Macdonald is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
This seems relevant: http://www.variety.com/article/VR111...goryid=14&cs=1

Where did you find Quattro and what led you to submit to them?
Old 07-01-2007, 05:38 AM   #3
kevacho
New Fish; Learning About Thick Skin

kevacho is on a distinguished road
James, thank you for the information. It was very, very helpful. I found Quattro through the Hollywood Creative Directory, and I submitted because they were looking for projects.

Again, thank you.

Regards,
Kevin
www.kevacho.com
(writie to live... live to write)
kevacho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2008, 11:43 PM   #4
CaoPaux
Mostly Harmless
SuperModerator

CaoPaux is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCaoPaux is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCaoPaux is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCaoPaux is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCaoPaux is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCaoPaux is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCaoPaux is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCaoPaux is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCaoPaux is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCaoPaux is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCaoPaux is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
Quattro Media forms publisher, Madness. No website yet.
I've never known any trouble that an hour's reading didn't assuage. -- Charles DeSecondat

2013: II2014:
CaoPaux is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2010, 07:03 AM   #5
CaoPaux
Mostly Harmless
SuperModerator

CaoPaux is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCaoPaux is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCaoPaux is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCaoPaux is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCaoPaux is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCaoPaux is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCaoPaux is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCaoPaux is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCaoPaux is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCaoPaux is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCaoPaux is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
Just opened: http://madnessbooks.blogspot.com/

Another imprint of Quattro, Tinsel Road Books: http://tinselroad.blogspot.com/
I've never known any trouble that an hour's reading didn't assuage. -- Charles DeSecondat

Old 01-20-2012, 05:27 AM   #6
CaoPaux
Mostly Harmless
SuperModerator

Another imprint Malevolent Books: http://www.malevolentbooks.com/