Read Books By AWers!

Welcome to the AbsoluteWrite Water Cooler! Please read The Newbie Guide To Absolute Write

editing for authors ad

A publisher or agency using Google ads to solicit your novel probably isn't anyone you want to write for.

Go Back   Absolute Write Water Cooler > Pop Culture > Movies, TV, and Theater
Register FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 06-13-2007, 09:31 AM   #1
BenPanced
Tonight on Mythbusters

BenPanced is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsBenPanced is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsBenPanced is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsBenPanced is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsBenPanced is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsBenPanced is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsBenPanced is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsBenPanced is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsBenPanced is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsBenPanced is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsBenPanced is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
Unhappy US TV's Mr. Wizard has passed away

http://seattlepi.nwsource.com/tv/140...t_Herbert.html
BenPanced is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2007, 04:17 PM   #2
MattW
Company Man

MattW is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsMattW is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsMattW is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsMattW is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsMattW is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsMattW is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsMattW is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsMattW is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsMattW is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsMattW is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
Loved the show that was on Nickelodeon, but could never attempt any of the experiments.

RIP guy I'm not sure I ever saw.

Last edited by MattW; 06-13-2007 at 04:19 PM.
MattW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2007, 04:27 PM   #3
Shadow_Ferret
Did I do that?

Shadow_Ferret is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsShadow_Ferret is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsShadow_Ferret is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsShadow_Ferret is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsShadow_Ferret is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsShadow_Ferret is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsShadow_Ferret is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsShadow_Ferret is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsShadow_Ferret is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsShadow_Ferret is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsShadow_Ferret is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
It's a sad day indeed. Another link to my childhood... gone.

“I love words but I don’t like strange ones. You don’t understand them and they don’t understand you. Old words is like old friends, you know ‘em the minute you see ‘em.” -- Will Rogers

"Blame it on my ADD, baby." -- AWOLNATION
Shadow_Ferret is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2007, 05:16 PM   #4
ChaosTitan
Around
AW Moderator

ChaosTitan is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsChaosTitan is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsChaosTitan is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsChaosTitan is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsChaosTitan is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsChaosTitan is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsChaosTitan is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsChaosTitan is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsChaosTitan is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsChaosTitan is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsChaosTitan is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments

"Holy f*ck!" --Yummy Men & Kick Ass Chicks, on CHANGELING.

The public doesn't trust them. The government wants to control them. Being a superhero has never been this hard, especially for Tempest.--Coming April 22, 2013 from Pocket Star.
ChaosTitan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2007, 05:39 PM   #5
BBShopMom
New Fish; Learning About Thick Skin

BBShopMom is on a distinguished road
A sad day for geeks everywhere indeed.

My Blog: The Vocabulary of My Life
My Pictures: BBShopMom on Flickr
BBShopMom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2007, 05:39 PM   #6
Haggis
Undead
SuperModerator

Haggis is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsHaggis is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsHaggis is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsHaggis is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsHaggis is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsHaggis is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsHaggis is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsHaggis is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsHaggis is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsHaggis is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsHaggis is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
*sigh*

Stewie the Chihuey
featuring the lovely and talented

Stewie Meets the Cabbies and the Old Farts
Haggis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2007, 06:52 PM   #7
MidnightMuse
Midnight Reading

MidnightMuse is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsMidnightMuse is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsMidnightMuse is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsMidnightMuse is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsMidnightMuse is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsMidnightMuse is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsMidnightMuse is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsMidnightMuse is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsMidnightMuse is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsMidnightMuse is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsMidnightMuse is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
I woke up to the news - what a bummer.
Old 06-13-2007, 08:10 PM   #8
ChunkyC
It's hard being green

ChunkyC is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsChunkyC is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsChunkyC is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsChunkyC is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsChunkyC is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsChunkyC is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsChunkyC is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsChunkyC is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsChunkyC is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsChunkyC is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsChunkyC is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
Rest in peace, Mr. Wizard.

Stories of Strength
My listing in the Absolute Write Library.
Support the Author Advocate Defense Fund

ChunkyC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2007, 08:35 PM   #9
Kate Thornton
Still Happy to be Here. Or Anywhere

Kate Thornton is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsKate Thornton is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsKate Thornton is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsKate Thornton is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsKate Thornton is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsKate Thornton is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsKate Thornton is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsKate Thornton is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsKate Thornton is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsKate Thornton is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsKate Thornton is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
Oh, Mr. Wizard - thanks to you I am an engineer, though it was a field closed to me in childhood. Thanks to you, I learned to experiment, to place value on the scientific method, to continue to learn and to eventually work in a job I have loved. You inspired a whole generation - we wouldn't be where we are today without you.
Kate Thornton is offline   Reply With Quote