I'm looking for general insight on my word usage, grammar, punctuation (I struggle with semicolon usage), and sentence structure. I'd like any kind of help you can offer really so anything you see as wrong please let me know.
As Osu said, your request is a bit too vague!
'General insight' -- does that mean you want people to say "your grammar is perfect" versus "you've got a lot of run-on sentences", or do you want them to highlight all the errors and show you how to fix them? Some people just want a yes/no answer, while others are looking for a 'free' editor.
I'd suggest getting yourself up to 50 posts and then putting your opening scene up in Share Your Work. Critiquers there will let you know if there are problems with your English (as well as other story issues). And, if they love your scene, they may well volunteer to read and critique the whole thing!
What's your book about? Some people won't want to read "Two young men turn into werewolves, fall in love, have sex, and save the world", while others won't want to read "A young man turns into a werewolf, finds Jesus, and is cured of his affliction".
So, please, stick around, participate, let us get to know you, and make some new friends!