Read Books By AWers!

Welcome to the AbsoluteWrite Water Cooler! Please read The Newbie Guide To Absolute Write

editing for authors ad

A publisher or agency using Google ads to solicit your novel probably isn't anyone you want to write for.

Go Back   Absolute Write Water Cooler > The Break Room > Goals and Accomplishments
Register FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 02-11-2013, 10:45 PM   #1
holy_shiitake
KB1VWJ

holy_shiitake is on a distinguished road
Pure Slush print anthology for next year

I just got word that Pure Slush's big project for 2014 is going to be in print, and I'm contributing to the anthology volumes. Basically the project is that there are 31 authors, one author for every day of the month (except for the ones that only have 30 days and February). Weve all selected a day. My day is the 8th. So, Ill be writing a short piece of fiction about a recurring cast of characters, and what they do on each 8th day of every month for a year.

The really cool part? You can read along! I'm sure there will be a signup email where you can put your address in to have a copy of each month's volume mailed to your house. That's right. REAL MAIL. Actual books! One for each month, so you'll have 12 volumes by the end of the year. So, 12 volumes with my work in them by the end of next year. That's really big.

Now... I just have to come up with a storyline and plot and characters... Heh.
holy_shiitake is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2013, 12:21 AM   #2
Siri Kirpal
Swan in Process

Siri Kirpal is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSiri Kirpal is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSiri Kirpal is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSiri Kirpal is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSiri Kirpal is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSiri Kirpal is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSiri Kirpal is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSiri Kirpal is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSiri Kirpal is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSiri Kirpal is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSiri Kirpal is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
Sat Nam! (literally "Truth Name"--a Sikh greeting)

Cool! Best of luck with the writing!

Blessings,

Siri Kirpal
Old 02-12-2013, 07:03 PM   #3
Phaeal
Whatever I did, I didn't do it.

Phaeal is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsPhaeal is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsPhaeal is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsPhaeal is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsPhaeal is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsPhaeal is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsPhaeal is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsPhaeal is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsPhaeal is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsPhaeal is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsPhaeal is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
Interesting project. Good luck and have fun!

And so it goes.

Follow me on TWITTER: https://twitter.com/AnneMPillsworth

Phaeal is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2013, 08:51 PM   #4
Fallen
"School? Mum, no!"

Fallen is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsFallen is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsFallen is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsFallen is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsFallen is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsFallen is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsFallen is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsFallen is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsFallen is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsFallen is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsFallen is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
Good luck!!!

Goodreads

2013 Rainbow Honorable Mention Award (Don't)

Fallen is offline   Reply With Quote