Read Books By AWers!

Welcome to the AbsoluteWrite Water Cooler! Please read The Newbie Guide To Absolute Write

editing for authors ad

A publisher or agency using Google ads to solicit your novel probably isn't anyone you want to write for.

Go Back   Absolute Write Water Cooler > Pop Culture > Art & Design
Register FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 02-10-2013, 12:57 PM   #1
Shakesbear
knows a hawk from a handsaw

Shakesbear is a candidate for sainthoodShakesbear is a candidate for sainthoodShakesbear is a candidate for sainthoodShakesbear is a candidate for sainthoodShakesbear is a candidate for sainthoodShakesbear is a candidate for sainthoodShakesbear is a candidate for sainthoodShakesbear is a candidate for sainthood
UK's 211,861 publicly-owned oil paintings are online.

The UK's 211,861 publicly-owned oil paintings can now all be seen online.http://www.bbc.co.uk/arts/yourpaintings/ The site is amazing! I am still exploring it.

And my large kingdom for a little grave,
A little little grave, an obscure grave . . .

Shakesbear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2013, 03:24 PM   #2
Alessandra Kelley
Sophipygian
AW Moderator

Alessandra Kelley is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsAlessandra Kelley is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsAlessandra Kelley is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsAlessandra Kelley is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsAlessandra Kelley is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsAlessandra Kelley is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsAlessandra Kelley is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsAlessandra Kelley is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsAlessandra Kelley is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsAlessandra Kelley is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsAlessandra Kelley is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
What a fantastic resource. Thank you for sharing!

Alessandra Kelley, Fine Art, Illustration, and Egg Tempera Instruction
"Confessions of a Postmodern Pre-Raphaelite" -- my blog
Alessandra Kelley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2013, 02:51 PM   #3
areteus
practical experience, FTW

areteus has earned our admirationareteus has earned our admirationareteus has earned our admirationareteus has earned our admiration
Yes, I was shown this in 2008 when studying for my teaching degree, I think it was in progress then. It is useful as a teaching resource because you can properly study the art work due to the high def scans they have used.
areteus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2013, 03:20 PM   #4
Torgo
Formerly Phantom of Krankor.
AW Moderator

Torgo is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsTorgo is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsTorgo is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsTorgo is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsTorgo is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsTorgo is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsTorgo is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsTorgo is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsTorgo is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsTorgo is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsTorgo is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
I think it's disgusting that the BBC is funding this with LICENSE-PAYERS' MONEY and then just giving the content away. It's grossly unfair to commercial rivals. Properly, this work ought to be contracted out to the private sector, and then sold back to us via some kind of complicated pay-per-view scheme. How are Tory donors expected to get rich off the back of this?!?11!
Torgo is offline   Reply With Quote