Read Books By AWers!

Welcome to the AbsoluteWrite Water Cooler! Please read The Newbie Guide To Absolute Write

editing for authors ad

A publisher or agency using Google ads to solicit your novel probably isn't anyone you want to write for.

Go Back   Absolute Write Water Cooler > The Break Room > Office Party
Register FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 02-01-2013, 06:38 PM   #1
Lavern08
When All Else Fails, Lavern ItŠ

Lavern08 is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsLavern08 is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsLavern08 is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsLavern08 is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsLavern08 is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsLavern08 is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsLavern08 is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsLavern08 is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsLavern08 is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsLavern08 is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsLavern08 is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
Lightbulb Things I Hate About February...

I got nothin'

1.) I throw a mean Super Bowl Party
2.) I lurve sending Valentine cards to family and friends
3.) We almost always get a little s-n-o-w this month in my town

How about you?

Kylabelle:
Laverning is how I get through the long days... (Don't ask about the long nights, just don't)
Quote:
Originally Posted by GailD View Post
You haven't lived 'til you've been Laverned!

Quote:
Originally Posted by M.S. Wiggins View Post
<Wiggins loves Lavern.
Quote:
Originally Posted by J.S.F. View Post
---
WRONG! I don't Lavern everything...just most things.
Quote:
Originally Posted by alleycat View Post
We've all been Laverned and we love it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Silent Rob View Post
Okay! I confess!
I was Laverned in the library with the lead pipe!
Lavern08 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2013, 07:28 PM   #2
ElaineA
Back in the saddle

ElaineA is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsElaineA is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsElaineA is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsElaineA is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsElaineA is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsElaineA is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsElaineA is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsElaineA is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsElaineA is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsElaineA is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
1) Dark
2) Gloom
3) Relentless gray sky

Are we sensing a pattern here? I'd better write something "angsty" while it's February. (And, no, Seattle is not like this all year, just 10 months of the year. But we don't like outsiders to know about it. )
ElaineA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2013, 07:29 PM   #3
Tepelus

Tepelus is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsTepelus is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsTepelus is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsTepelus is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsTepelus is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsTepelus is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsTepelus is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsTepelus is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
Except that it's my mother's birthday, Valentine's Day.

And that we're still two months away from spring.

Cast Your Eyes On The Ocean,
Cast Your Soul To The Sea.
When The Dark Night Seems Endless,
Please Remember Me.

My Blog. You know you want to.
My deviantART page. I draw and photograph, too.
Tepelus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2013, 12:40 AM   #4
heyjude
Making my own sunshine
AW Moderator

heyjude is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsheyjude is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsheyjude is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsheyjude is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsheyjude is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsheyjude is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsheyjude is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsheyjude is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsheyjude is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsheyjude is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsheyjude is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
It's FREEZING. Brrrrr.
heyjude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2013, 01:13 AM   #5
DizScare
You make my heart skip a beet.

DizScare is on a distinguished road
I hate buying myself candy on the 14th to make my classmates envious.

witchParidise! hour of hearts
Genre:Fantasy/Adventure
Age Group:Middle School
MCs:Luso Faithblade (MMC) & Jasper Drew(FMC)
DizScare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2013, 01:17 AM   #6
Jersey Chick
Up all night to get Loki

Jersey Chick is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsJersey Chick is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsJersey Chick is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsJersey Chick is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsJersey Chick is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsJersey Chick is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsJersey Chick is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsJersey Chick is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsJersey Chick is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsJersey Chick is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsJersey Chick is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
It's the shortest month of the year, and yet it takes FOREVER to get through it.

My books... Go ahead. You know you want to...

My Blog Facebook Twitter and last, but not least, my Website
Jersey Chick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2013, 02:49 AM   #7
Cliff Face
Meet Jill, the goth guitar!

Cliff Face is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCliff Face is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCliff Face is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCliff Face is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCliff Face is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCliff Face is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCliff Face is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCliff Face is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCliff Face is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCliff Face is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCliff Face is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
We always have a hideous heat wave in February.
The Anger That Drives Me To Heresy
Cliff Face is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2013, 08:15 AM   #8
Susan Anwin
deep blue electric angel

Susan Anwin is on a distinguished road
all the circus around Valentine's. plus winter lasts until around March/April here so we are waay into the thick of it still :C
Susan Anwin is offline   Reply With Quote