Read Books By AWers!

Welcome to the AbsoluteWrite Water Cooler! Please read The Newbie Guide To Absolute Write

editing for authors ad

A publisher or agency using Google ads to solicit your novel probably isn't anyone you want to write for.

Go Back   Absolute Write Water Cooler > Pop Culture > Movies, TV, and Theater
Register FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 01-30-2013, 03:58 AM   #1
Shadow Dragon
the philosophical pegasus

Shadow Dragon leaves trails of profuse coolnessShadow Dragon leaves trails of profuse coolnessShadow Dragon leaves trails of profuse coolnessShadow Dragon leaves trails of profuse coolnessShadow Dragon leaves trails of profuse coolness
Power Puff Girls reboot

So, PPG is back for a special and is getting a reboot. Not a lot of information is revealed yet, other than the original voice cast is back.

http://io9.com/5979661/powerpuff-gir...ustice-is-dead
Old 01-30-2013, 06:53 AM   #2
thebloodfiend
Cory

thebloodfiend is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsthebloodfiend is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsthebloodfiend is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsthebloodfiend is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsthebloodfiend is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsthebloodfiend is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsthebloodfiend is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsthebloodfiend is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsthebloodfiend is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow Dragon View Post
So, PPG is back for a special and is getting a reboot. Not a lot of information is revealed yet, other than the original voice cast is back.

http://io9.com/5979661/powerpuff-gir...ustice-is-dead
Is it sad that I'm less than a month from being 19 and I'm excited about this?

And I'm rather glad Young Justice was canceled. After the season 1 finale they kind of shitted all over themselves like an embarrassing child.

Now... if Justice League Unlimited and Batman Beyond come back, my life will be complete as far as cartoons go. I've pretty much given up all hope for Nickelodeon getting their shit together in regards to Legend of Korra and that trainwreck of a finale.
thebloodfiend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2013, 07:26 AM   #3
Kaiser-Kun
!

Kaiser-Kun is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsKaiser-Kun is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsKaiser-Kun is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsKaiser-Kun is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsKaiser-Kun is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsKaiser-Kun is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsKaiser-Kun is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsKaiser-Kun is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsKaiser-Kun is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsKaiser-Kun is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsKaiser-Kun is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
Screw this and everything else. Finish Samurai Jack first.
Kaiser-Kun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2013, 07:37 AM   #4
Zoombie
Vengeful Crystaline Hawk 45C
AW Moderator

Zoombie is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsZoombie is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsZoombie is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsZoombie is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsZoombie is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsZoombie is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsZoombie is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsZoombie is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsZoombie is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsZoombie is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsZoombie is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
BRING BACK BATMAN BEYOND.

Shard Series: Worldshard (being beta'd), Lifeshard (done!), Soulshard (Done!), Peaceshard (25k/80k)

Invasion 2071 (With Editors)

Read my blog: Quantum Spin Plates

BUY MY BOOK HERE!
Zoombie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2013, 07:40 AM   #5
Silver-Midnight
"We're all mad here" - Cheshire Cat

Silver-Midnight has a golden reputationSilver-Midnight has a golden reputationSilver-Midnight has a golden reputationSilver-Midnight has a golden reputationSilver-Midnight has a golden reputationSilver-Midnight has a golden reputation
I heard that they were also doing a new version of Teen Titans.

Twitter
Silver-Midnight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2013, 08:12 AM   #6
BenPanced
Stairway to Pittsboigh

BenPanced is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsBenPanced is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsBenPanced is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsBenPanced is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsBenPanced is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsBenPanced is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsBenPanced is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsBenPanced is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsBenPanced is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsBenPanced is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsBenPanced is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
Another one?
BenPanced is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2013, 08:27 AM   #7
thebloodfiend
Cory

thebloodfiend is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsthebloodfiend is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsthebloodfiend is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsthebloodfiend is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsthebloodfiend is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsthebloodfiend is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsthebloodfiend is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsthebloodfiend is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsthebloodfiend is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
Quote:
Originally Posted by BenPanced View Post
I've watched that one. It's not good, IMO.
thebloodfiend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2013, 08:30 AM   #8
kuwisdelu
there is always hope

kuwisdelu is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentskuwisdelu is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentskuwisdelu is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentskuwisdelu is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentskuwisdelu is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentskuwisdelu is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentskuwisdelu is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentskuwisdelu is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentskuwisdelu is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentskuwisdelu is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentskuwisdelu is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
Panty & Stocking season 2 fucking where, Gainax?!?

You ruined Christmas.
Old 03-05-2013, 02:05 AM   #9
JustinlDew
Shortest Query Winner.

JustinlDew is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaiser-Kun View Post
Screw this and everything else. Finish Samurai Jack first.
THIS
Groundhog Day Indiana Jones Fantasy: 8000/100000 Steampunk: Editing! Modern Fantasy: Rewriting. Epic Fantasy: Outlined. Urban Fantasy: Trunked.
JustinlDew is offline   Reply With Quote