Welcome to the AbsoluteWrite Water Cooler! Please read The Newbie Guide To Absolute Write

editing for authors ad

A publisher or agency using Google ads to solicit your novel probably isn't anyone you want to write for.

Go Back   Absolute Write Water Cooler > The Break Room > Office Party
Register FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 01-03-2013, 12:43 PM   #1
mccardey
I'm writing. Undistractable.

mccardey is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsmccardey is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsmccardey is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsmccardey is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsmccardey is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsmccardey is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsmccardey is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsmccardey is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsmccardey is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsmccardey is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsmccardey is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
How's that for a headline?

Little Baby Shark Closes Manly Beach.

I suppose now they'll have to change the name to Wimpy Beach.... tsk. What's Australia coming to? Why, in my day...
mccardey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2013, 12:48 PM   #2
Cliff Face
Meet Jill, the goth guitar!

Cliff Face is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCliff Face is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCliff Face is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCliff Face is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCliff Face is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCliff Face is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCliff Face is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCliff Face is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCliff Face is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCliff Face is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCliff Face is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
Frankly, I don't think Australia's even trying anymore...
The Anger That Drives Me To Heresy
Cliff Face is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2013, 05:52 PM   #3
regdog
Hey, check me out
AW Moderator

Location: I'm a velociraptor on a bike, your argument is invalid
regdog is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsregdog is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsregdog is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsregdog is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsregdog is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsregdog is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsregdog is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsregdog is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsregdog is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsregdog is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsregdog is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments

My Blog-The Character Assassination of Starscream

Help find Tracey Cooeedownunder's sister is missing
regdog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2013, 08:21 AM   #4
Booker

Booker has a spectacular aura
Where's a little baby shark ther's a mommy shark and sure a daddy shark is nearby ...sooo...run

eta

you two dont even live in sydney
Old 01-04-2013, 08:24 AM   #5
mccardey

mccardey is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsmccardey is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsmccardey is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsmccardey is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsmccardey is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsmccardey is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsmccardey is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsmccardey is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsmccardey is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsmccardey is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsmccardey is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
Quote:
Originally Posted by Booker Boo View Post
eta

you two dont even live in sydney

I do sometimes... And you said "bloke" in your introductory thread, so I'm guessing - a fellow Aussie? G'day!

ETA: Your use of the word "mommy" threw me for a moment, though... Which is it? Aussie or not?
Old 01-04-2013, 08:42 AM   #6
Booker

Booker has a spectacular aura
I was so under the influence in my intro you wouldn't believe. I can hardly remember
Old 01-04-2013, 09:09 AM   #7
mccardey

Quote:
Originally Posted by Booker Boo View Post
I was so under the influence in my intro you wouldn't believe. I can hardly remember
Aussie, then...

ETA: (Yes, I laugh at my own jokes. Bite me!)
Old 01-04-2013, 02:06 PM   #8
GailD
Plotting the breakthrough...

GailD is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsGailD is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsGailD is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsGailD is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsGailD is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsGailD is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsGailD is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsGailD is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsGailD is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsGailD is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsGailD is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cliff Face View Post
Frankly, I don't think Australia's even trying anymore...

Yes. Australia is trying.

Very.

New blog - Write, Right and Research. Part 3 (Final) UPDATED DEC 1st. With pictures!!

GailD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2013, 06:18 PM   #9
Animad345
Who's afraid of the Big Bad Wolf?

Animad345 is well-respected
The baby shark is so cute!

BLACK AND BLUE - After her mother's death, a seventeen-year-old girl is sent to live with her forty-four-year-old godfather, a small-town vicar she has not seen in fifteen years.
Animad345 is offline   Reply With Quote