Read Books By AWers!

Welcome to the AbsoluteWrite Water Cooler! Please read The Newbie Guide To Absolute Write

editing for authors ad

A publisher or agency using Google ads to solicit your novel probably isn't anyone you want to write for.

Go Back   Absolute Write Water Cooler > The Break Room > Office Party
Register FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 12-25-2012, 01:27 AM   #1
teacher
Still weary, still wandering

teacher is a splendid one to beholdteacher is a splendid one to beholdteacher is a splendid one to behold
Merry Christmas

Well folks, here in Spain there's an hour to go to Christmas day. So, I'll wish you all a Merry Christmas. Hope you get lots of presents.
teacher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2012, 01:29 AM   #2
Bebop
Self-Banned

Bebop has earned our admirationBebop has earned our admirationBebop has earned our admirationBebop has earned our admiration
Same to you Teacher- have a good one

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pj1mVUEHeUE
Bebop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2012, 01:45 AM   #3
backslashbaby
That's really my dog :)

backslashbaby is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsbackslashbaby is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsbackslashbaby is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsbackslashbaby is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsbackslashbaby is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsbackslashbaby is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsbackslashbaby is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsbackslashbaby is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsbackslashbaby is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsbackslashbaby is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsbackslashbaby is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
Feliz Navidad!

So, Santa's been there already! I'm going old school for the song tonight:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OR07r0ZMFb8

Did you just Godwin a 4 year old?
-- Celia Cyanide

I've walked these streets in the madhouse, asylum they can be
Where a wild-eyed misfit prophet on a traffic island stopped
And he raved of saving me

Please donate: http://www.karmakrew.com/outreachprograms.asp
backslashbaby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2012, 02:05 AM   #4
teacher

teacher is a splendid one to beholdteacher is a splendid one to beholdteacher is a splendid one to behold
Time to go.

Good night all.
Old 12-25-2012, 05:07 AM   #5
Tepelus

Tepelus is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsTepelus is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsTepelus is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsTepelus is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsTepelus is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsTepelus is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsTepelus is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsTepelus is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
Merry Christmas to you too!

Cast Your Eyes On The Ocean,
Cast Your Soul To The Sea.
When The Dark Night Seems Endless,
Please Remember Me.

My Blog. You know you want to.
My deviantART page. I draw and photograph, too.
Tepelus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2012, 11:04 AM   #6
Booker

Booker has a spectacular auraBooker has a spectacular aura
To all the people of good will from all over the world : Have a Merry Christmas and a Prosperous New Year !!!
Old 12-25-2012, 11:17 AM   #7
micahprose
Professional Meanderer

micahprose is on a distinguished road
Merry Xmas Everyone!
Click here for a little Christmas Cheer

Bloggerific: http://www.micahprose.com
Twitterantic: http://www.twitter.com/micahprose
micahprose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2012, 02:02 PM   #8
teacher

Christmas morning. Time to open the pressies. What did you get?
Old 12-25-2012, 02:10 PM   #9
VirtuousKnight
New Fish; Learning About Thick Skin

VirtuousKnight is on a distinguished road
Merry christmas
VirtuousKnight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2012, 02:31 PM   #10
regdog
Optimus Prime
AW Moderator

regdog is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsregdog is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsregdog is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsregdog is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsregdog is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsregdog is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsregdog is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsregdog is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsregdog is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsregdog is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsregdog is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments

My Blog-Updated on 8/22/14 Same Place Different Time

Help find Tracey Cooeedownunder's sister is missing
regdog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2012, 03:16 PM   #11
heyjude
Making my own sunshine
AW Moderator

heyjude is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsheyjude is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsheyjude is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsheyjude is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsheyjude is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsheyjude is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsheyjude is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsheyjude is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsheyjude is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsheyjude is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsheyjude is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
Merry Christmas!
heyjude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2012, 04:51 PM   #12
backslashbaby
That's really my dog :)

backslashbaby is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsbackslashbaby is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsbackslashbaby is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsbackslashbaby is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsbackslashbaby is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsbackslashbaby is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsbackslashbaby is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsbackslashbaby is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsbackslashbaby is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsbackslashbaby is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsbackslashbaby is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
Quote:
Originally Posted by teacher View Post
Christmas morning. Time to open the pressies. What did you get?
It's not time yet at my house, but I do know I got a new blender, because folks bought it to make our traditional breakfast in a bit

And you?

Did you just Godwin a 4 year old?
-- Celia Cyanide

I've walked these streets in the madhouse, asylum they can be
Where a wild-eyed misfit prophet on a traffic island stopped
And he raved of saving me

Please donate: http://www.karmakrew.com/outreachprograms.asp
backslashbaby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2012, 11:58 PM   #13
BardSkye
Barbershoppin' Harmony Whore

BardSkye is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsBardSkye is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsBardSkye is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsBardSkye is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsBardSkye is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsBardSkye is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsBardSkye is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsBardSkye is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsBardSkye is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsBardSkye is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsBardSkye is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
Got a three-day Las Vegas vacation from my employers! (Holy cats!)
BardSkye is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2012, 03:42 AM   #14
GailD
Plotting the breakthrough...

GailD is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsGailD is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsGailD is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsGailD is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsGailD is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsGailD is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsGailD is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsGailD is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsGailD is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsGailD is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsGailD is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
Merry Christmas and/or Happy Holidays, everyone.

Santa brought me a Kindle!

I'll be critiquing your work real soon.

New blog - Jumping Genres. (Updated August 14)

GailD is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2012, 12:34 AM   #15
Snitchcat
Drifting through the clouds

Snitchcat is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSnitchcat is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSnitchcat is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSnitchcat is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSnitchcat is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSnitchcat is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSnitchcat is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSnitchcat is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSnitchcat is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSnitchcat is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSnitchcat is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
Happy Holidays, everyone!

(^_^)
Dare you to click:
Snitchcat is offline   Reply With Quote