Read Books By AWers!

Welcome to the AbsoluteWrite Water Cooler! Please read The Newbie Guide To Absolute Write

editing for authors ad

A publisher or agency using Google ads to solicit your novel probably isn't anyone you want to write for.

Go Back   Absolute Write Water Cooler > The Break Room > Goals and Accomplishments
Register FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 12-06-2012, 07:49 PM   #1
Toothpaste
OUTCAST is out now!!!!

Toothpaste is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsToothpaste is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsToothpaste is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsToothpaste is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsToothpaste is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsToothpaste is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsToothpaste is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsToothpaste is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsToothpaste is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsToothpaste is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsToothpaste is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
Today's my book's birthday!!!

THE FRIDAY SOCIETY is out today!!!!!!

I have posted so many times here how much I appreciate all at AW's support, but I'll say it again. Thank you. Thank you guys so much for being there in both the good times and the difficult. For the pep talks and the jokes and helping me to "just keep swimming".

You are all wonderful! Thank you.

My Website,
Follow Me On Twitter!

Last edited by Toothpaste; 12-06-2012 at 08:19 PM.
Toothpaste is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2012, 07:51 PM   #2
quickWit
Totally Ninja!

quickWit is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsquickWit is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsquickWit is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsquickWit is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsquickWit is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsquickWit is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsquickWit is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsquickWit is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsquickWit is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsquickWit is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsquickWit is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
Woo Hoo! Congrats!

Old 12-06-2012, 07:51 PM   #3
dgrintalis
'Tis true, she is a monstergirl

dgrintalis is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsdgrintalis is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsdgrintalis is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsdgrintalis is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsdgrintalis is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsdgrintalis is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsdgrintalis is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsdgrintalis is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsdgrintalis is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsdgrintalis is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsdgrintalis is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
Congratulations!

INK on Goodreads
INK on Amazon

A tattoo can be a work of art…or a curse.

Out now in trade paperback and ebook from Samhain Horror.

Coming in Spring 2014: An as yet untitled collection of short fiction from Apex Publications.
dgrintalis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2012, 08:06 PM   #4
Sage
Hero, villain, angel, demon
AW Moderator

Sage is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSage is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSage is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSage is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSage is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSage is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSage is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSage is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSage is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSage is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSage is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
Squee! I can't buy it for the flight home, but it's on my Christmas list so I'm hoping to have it for the flight back!

Love Sucks - now available at Musa Publishing, B&N, and Amazon
"Fireflies" - Absolute Visions

A Paranormal Bromance - 65K-word YA contemp fantasy
Want to beta? Rep or PM me.
Query in progress here.

Taylor-Made, version 4: 16/17 items left
Sage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2012, 08:16 PM   #5
Calla Lily
On deadline for the next year or so
AW Moderator

Calla Lily is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCalla Lily is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCalla Lily is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCalla Lily is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCalla Lily is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCalla Lily is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCalla Lily is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCalla Lily is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCalla Lily is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCalla Lily is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCalla Lily is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
Congrats!

Repped you about apostrophe insertion.
Old 12-06-2012, 08:19 PM   #6
Toothpaste
OUTCAST is out now!!!!

Toothpaste is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsToothpaste is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsToothpaste is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsToothpaste is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsToothpaste is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsToothpaste is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsToothpaste is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsToothpaste is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsToothpaste is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsToothpaste is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsToothpaste is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
Thanks all! (and thanks for the reps with the advice about how to change the thread title!)

My Website,
Follow Me On Twitter!

Toothpaste is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2012, 09:36 PM   #7
Ton Lew Lepsnaci
A WIP

Ton Lew Lepsnaci is a glorious beacon of lightTon Lew Lepsnaci is a glorious beacon of lightTon Lew Lepsnaci is a glorious beacon of light
Congrats!!!!

Quote:
It is less important to please people who don't like your book than to please people who do, because it is better to have something people love than something they merely don't hate.

--H. Jones
Ton Lew Lepsnaci is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2012, 09:38 PM   #8
Phaeal
Whatever I did, I didn't do it.

Phaeal is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsPhaeal is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsPhaeal is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsPhaeal is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsPhaeal is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsPhaeal is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsPhaeal is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsPhaeal is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsPhaeal is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsPhaeal is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsPhaeal is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
And I bought it on its birthday!

CGs and looking forward to its arrival on my desk.

And so it goes.

Follow me on TWITTER: https://twitter.com/AnneMPillsworth

Phaeal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2012, 10:47 PM   #9
Siri Kirpal
Swan in Process

Siri Kirpal is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSiri Kirpal is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSiri Kirpal is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSiri Kirpal is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSiri Kirpal is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSiri Kirpal is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSiri Kirpal is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSiri Kirpal is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSiri Kirpal is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSiri Kirpal is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSiri Kirpal is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
Sat Nam! (Literally "Truth Name"--a Sikh greeting)

Happy Birthday to you!
Happy Birthday to you!
Happy Birthday, dear Toothepaste's book!
Happy Birthday to you!

Blessings,

Siri Kirpal
Old 12-06-2012, 10:48 PM   #10
Mclesh
It's too hot

Mclesh is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsMclesh is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsMclesh is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsMclesh is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsMclesh is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsMclesh is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsMclesh is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsMclesh is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsMclesh is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsMclesh is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsMclesh is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
Congratulations and best wishes!

Facebook, Twitter
Website, Goodreads, Pinterest

Check out Grandma Susie's book of love poems on Createspace!

Mr. Katz is a Zombie, lower MG - October 2014!
Mclesh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2012, 10:49 PM   #11
jvc
Fearsome Dragon Mod
AW Moderator

jvc is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsjvc is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsjvc is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsjvc is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsjvc is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsjvc is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsjvc is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsjvc is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsjvc is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsjvc is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsjvc is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
Congratulations.

There comes a time in your life when you just have to run outside and shout 'banana' as loud as you can. Are you there yet?

Come follow me on Twitter (@JedCullan) for random stuff, plus regular #OnThisDay with humour.

My Blog: A Few Random Thoughts
jvc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2012, 06:30 AM   #12
oarsman
Salt water is the cure

oarsman is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsoarsman is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsoarsman is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsoarsman is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsoarsman is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsoarsman is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsoarsman is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsoarsman is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsoarsman is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsoarsman is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsoarsman is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
Congratulations!
Old 12-07-2012, 08:19 AM   #13
Renee Collins
Plotting . . .

Renee Collins leaves trails of profuse coolnessRenee Collins leaves trails of profuse coolnessRenee Collins leaves trails of profuse coolnessRenee Collins leaves trails of profuse coolnessRenee Collins leaves trails of profuse coolness
Can't wait to read it!

RELIC, a YA fantasy set in the Old West, coming Fall 2013 with Entangled Teen!
Renee Collins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2012, 05:06 PM   #14
Perks
delicate #!&@*#! flower

Perks is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsPerks is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsPerks is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsPerks is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsPerks is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsPerks is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsPerks is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsPerks is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsPerks is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsPerks is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsPerks is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
YAY! Hope it rockets! Terrific book.
Perks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2012, 05:33 PM   #15
Rowan
Wielder of the Witchblade

Rowan is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsRowan is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsRowan is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsRowan is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsRowan is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsRowan is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsRowan is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsRowan is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsRowan is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsRowan is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsRowan is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
Happy book birthday!

"There is something Pagan in me that I cannot shake off. In short, I deny nothing, but doubt everything." - Lord Byron
Old 12-07-2012, 06:01 PM   #16
Snowstorm
Baby plot bunneh sniffs out a clue

Location: Lost in the Wyoming mountains. Don't try to rescue me.
Snowstorm is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSnowstorm is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSnowstorm is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSnowstorm is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSnowstorm is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSnowstorm is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSnowstorm is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSnowstorm is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSnowstorm is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSnowstorm is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSnowstorm is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
Congratulations and best wishes for great success!

Blood Atonement, a historical mystery, and Clear and Convincing Evidence, a contemporary mystery

WIP: Blood Atonement, the screenplay!

Blog Twitter Facebook

Snowstorm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2012, 10:02 PM   #17
strawberryblondie
not quite dying

strawberryblondie is a splendid one to beholdstrawberryblondie is a splendid one to beholdstrawberryblondie is a splendid one to behold
Congrats!!! I'm looking forward to reading it
strawberryblondie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2012, 11:22 PM   #18
regdog
Barricade
AW Moderator

regdog is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsregdog is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsregdog is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsregdog is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsregdog is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsregdog is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsregdog is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsregdog is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsregdog is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsregdog is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsregdog is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments

My Blog-Updated on 8/22/14 Same Place Different Time

Help find Tracey Cooeedownunder's sister is missing
regdog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2012, 02:46 AM   #19
L. Y.
\m/

L. Y. is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsL. Y. is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsL. Y. is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsL. Y. is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsL. Y. is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsL. Y. is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsL. Y. is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsL. Y. is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsL. Y. is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsL. Y. is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsL. Y. is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
Congratulations!

Edit with your head, write with your heart.

L. Y. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2012, 05:37 AM   #20
SheilaJG
practical experience, FTW

SheilaJG is a candidate for sainthoodSheilaJG is a candidate for sainthoodSheilaJG is a candidate for sainthoodSheilaJG is a candidate for sainthoodSheilaJG is a candidate for sainthoodSheilaJG is a candidate for sainthoodSheilaJG is a candidate for sainthoodSheilaJG is a candidate for sainthood
Happy Book Birthday!!!! (Love the cover!)

Represented by Molly Ker Hawn of The Bent Agency
Twitter
SheilaJG is offline   Reply With Quote