Read Books By AWers!

Welcome to the AbsoluteWrite Water Cooler! Please read The Newbie Guide To Absolute Write

editing for authors ad

A publisher or agency using Google ads to solicit your novel probably isn't anyone you want to write for.

Go Back   Absolute Write Water Cooler > The Break Room > Goals and Accomplishments
Register FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 11-30-2012, 08:06 PM   #1
AuburnAssassin
Darkly Romantic Curmudgeon

AuburnAssassin is better than ice cream with hot fudgeAuburnAssassin is better than ice cream with hot fudgeAuburnAssassin is better than ice cream with hot fudgeAuburnAssassin is better than ice cream with hot fudgeAuburnAssassin is better than ice cream with hot fudgeAuburnAssassin is better than ice cream with hot fudgeAuburnAssassin is better than ice cream with hot fudge
November Book of the Month Nomination

Just when I was whining about the lack of reviews for my books, I got one last night. It was 5 stars, very complimentary AND earned me a shot at Book Of The Month for November at the To Be Read Pile book review website.

Would love any votes you might be inclined to send my way for:

Vixen and the Pea by Lila Shaw

http://thetbrpile.weebly.com/ <<--voting link

And review link (short and sweet) is here:

http://thetbrpile.weebly.com/1/post/...lila-shaw.html

My chances are slim to nil but a few pity votes are always nice.

By Claire Gillian (Romance):
The P.U.R.E.

Purely Relative

By Lila Shaw (Erotic Romance & Erotica):

All's Fair in Love and War

Vixen and the Pea
Soul of the Succubus
Prometheus Unstitched
Succubus Games
Succubus Steam

Wild West Succubus

COMING LATE 2014: Louder Than Words by Iris St. Clair
(YA)

Claire's Blog | Lila's Blog | Iris's Blog
AuburnAssassin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2012, 09:50 PM   #2
Phaeal
Whatever I did, I didn't do it.

Phaeal is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsPhaeal is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsPhaeal is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsPhaeal is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsPhaeal is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsPhaeal is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsPhaeal is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsPhaeal is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsPhaeal is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsPhaeal is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsPhaeal is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
CGs on the great review and nomination!

And so it goes.

Follow me on TWITTER: https://twitter.com/AnneMPillsworth

Phaeal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2012, 10:30 PM   #3
Tevin
New Fish; Learning About Thick Skin

Tevin is on a distinguished road
I voted.

I also wanted to say Prometheus Unstitched is an amazing title.
Old 12-01-2012, 12:39 AM   #4
AuburnAssassin
Darkly Romantic Curmudgeon

AuburnAssassin is better than ice cream with hot fudgeAuburnAssassin is better than ice cream with hot fudgeAuburnAssassin is better than ice cream with hot fudgeAuburnAssassin is better than ice cream with hot fudgeAuburnAssassin is better than ice cream with hot fudgeAuburnAssassin is better than ice cream with hot fudgeAuburnAssassin is better than ice cream with hot fudge
Thanks CG and Tevin

Tevin, people typically love the title, hate the cover, enjoy the book...those I can nag them into reading it (LOL). I thank you for the compliment on the title. I was rather proud of that.

By Claire Gillian (Romance):
The P.U.R.E.

Purely Relative

By Lila Shaw (Erotic Romance & Erotica):

All's Fair in Love and War

Vixen and the Pea
Soul of the Succubus
Prometheus Unstitched
Succubus Games
Succubus Steam

Wild West Succubus

COMING LATE 2014: Louder Than Words by Iris St. Clair
(YA)

Claire's Blog | Lila's Blog | Iris's Blog
AuburnAssassin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2012, 03:59 AM   #5
Siri Kirpal
Swan in Process

Siri Kirpal is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSiri Kirpal is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSiri Kirpal is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSiri Kirpal is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSiri Kirpal is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSiri Kirpal is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSiri Kirpal is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSiri Kirpal is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSiri Kirpal is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSiri Kirpal is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSiri Kirpal is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
Sat Nam! (literally "Truth Name"--a Sikh greeting)

Congrats!

Blessings,

Siri Kirpal
Old 12-01-2012, 04:12 AM   #6
SWest
(1+1) hardly ever equals 2...

SWest is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSWest is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSWest is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSWest is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSWest is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSWest is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSWest is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSWest is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSWest is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSWest is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSWest is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments

Wish Me Away

Ours is characteristically the kind of if-it-isn't-this-it-has-to-be-that, dichotomized, either/or thinking that philosophers from earlier times have cautioned can lead to a simplistic misreading of reality. And, indeed, psychologists today have discovered it is the mark of a lower or less psychologically evolved stage of cognitive and emotional development. - Riane Eisler

I couldn't be here in spirit, so I came in person. - Red Buttons
SWest is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2012, 04:48 AM   #7
JBuck
practical experience, FTW

JBuck has earned our admirationJBuck has earned our admirationJBuck has earned our admirationJBuck has earned our admiration
Awesome! Congrats!
JBuck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2012, 06:13 AM   #8
oarsman
Salt water is the cure

oarsman is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsoarsman is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsoarsman is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsoarsman is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsoarsman is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsoarsman is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsoarsman is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsoarsman is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsoarsman is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsoarsman is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsoarsman is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
congratulations!

voted
Old 12-01-2012, 08:35 AM   #9
Renee Collins
Plotting . . .

Renee Collins leaves trails of profuse coolnessRenee Collins leaves trails of profuse coolnessRenee Collins leaves trails of profuse coolnessRenee Collins leaves trails of profuse coolnessRenee Collins leaves trails of profuse coolness
Awesome! I'll vote for you.

RELIC, a YA fantasy set in the Old West, coming Fall 2013 with Entangled Teen!
Renee Collins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2012, 08:37 AM   #10
LJD
practical experience, FTW

LJD leaves trails of profuse coolnessLJD leaves trails of profuse coolnessLJD leaves trails of profuse coolnessLJD leaves trails of profuse coolnessLJD leaves trails of profuse coolness
congrats!
LJD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2012, 07:11 AM   #11
L. Y.
\m/

L. Y. is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsL. Y. is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsL. Y. is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsL. Y. is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsL. Y. is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsL. Y. is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsL. Y. is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsL. Y. is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsL. Y. is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsL. Y. is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsL. Y. is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
Awesome! Congrats!

Edit with your head, write with your heart.

L. Y. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2012, 08:42 PM   #12
Rowan
Wielder of the Witchblade

Rowan is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsRowan is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsRowan is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsRowan is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsRowan is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsRowan is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsRowan is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsRowan is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsRowan is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsRowan is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsRowan is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
Congrats!

"There is something Pagan in me that I cannot shake off. In short, I deny nothing, but doubt everything." - Lord Byron