Happy Christmas!

Happy Holidays!

Welcome to the AbsoluteWrite Water Cooler! Please read The Newbie Guide To Absolute Write

editing for authors ad

A publisher or agency using Google ads to solicit your novel probably isn't anyone you want to write for.

Go Back   Absolute Write Water Cooler > The Break Room > Rejection and Dejection
Register FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 11-21-2012, 01:46 AM   #1
Bebop
Self-Banned

Bebop has earned our admirationBebop has earned our admirationBebop has earned our admirationBebop has earned our admiration
It Feels Like a Breakup

Delete the thread, Mods. Just had to get it off my chest. Thanks, James.

Last edited by Bebop; 11-21-2012 at 02:06 AM. Reason: "IL"
Bebop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2012, 01:54 AM   #2
Jamesaritchie
resident curmudgeon

Jamesaritchie is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsJamesaritchie is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsJamesaritchie is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsJamesaritchie is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsJamesaritchie is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsJamesaritchie is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsJamesaritchie is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsJamesaritchie is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsJamesaritchie is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsJamesaritchie is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsJamesaritchie is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
Well, tough as it is to swallow, it is his story, and he has every right to stop it dead.
Old 11-21-2012, 01:57 AM   #3
Bebop
Self-Banned

Bebop has earned our admirationBebop has earned our admirationBebop has earned our admirationBebop has earned our admiration
I know you're right. I wouldn't have minded if he would have said he didn't like it, or thought I didn't get it, or whatever. But he's worried about, in my mind, silly things. I guess I'm still hoping to salvage this somehow.
Bebop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2012, 12:48 AM   #4
Jamesaritchie
resident curmudgeon

Jamesaritchie is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsJamesaritchie is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsJamesaritchie is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsJamesaritchie is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsJamesaritchie is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsJamesaritchie is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsJamesaritchie is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsJamesaritchie is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsJamesaritchie is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsJamesaritchie is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsJamesaritchie is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bebop View Post
I know you're right. I wouldn't have minded if he would have said he didn't like it, or thought I didn't get it, or whatever. But he's worried about, in my mind, silly things. I guess I'm still hoping to salvage this somehow.
And you may. Something I learned early on is that even if you don't salvage a particular project, you can still salvage the experience, the lessons learned, and you can write something that's usually pretty darned close to that project, but in a way that makes it all yours.