Read Books By AWers!

Welcome to the AbsoluteWrite Water Cooler! Please read The Newbie Guide To Absolute Write

editing for authors ad

A publisher or agency using Google ads to solicit your novel probably isn't anyone you want to write for.

Go Back   Absolute Write Water Cooler > Discussion > AW Roundtable
Register FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 11-16-2012, 05:08 PM   #1
swvaughn
done

swvaughn is a candidate for sainthoodswvaughn is a candidate for sainthoodswvaughn is a candidate for sainthoodswvaughn is a candidate for sainthoodswvaughn is a candidate for sainthoodswvaughn is a candidate for sainthoodswvaughn is a candidate for sainthoodswvaughn is a candidate for sainthood
"E-reading isn't reading"

Also, pretentious article is pretentious.

This article on Slate seems to be saying that a book is a sacred experience, and the tactile sensations associated with reading essential to our enjoyment and true appreciation of literature.

I'm curious to see if anyone here still thinks that ebooks are Teh Devil...

Personally, I love ebooks. I'm just waiting for that musty paper-scented Kindle.
swvaughn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2012, 05:14 PM   #2
WillSauger
The Crazy Man in the Sun. Feel me.

WillSauger is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsWillSauger is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsWillSauger is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsWillSauger is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsWillSauger is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsWillSauger is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsWillSauger is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsWillSauger is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsWillSauger is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsWillSauger is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
I love my Kindle too.

Reading isn't storytelling. Let's see if I get notoriety from this!

My grandfather made the same argument when my kindle arrived. And the old man is senile.

"The illiterate of the 21st century will not be those who cannot read and write, but those who cannot learn, unlearn, and relearn" -- Alvin Toffler.

"The heights of great men reached and kept were not attained by sudden flight, but they while their companions slept, were toiling upward in the night" -- Henry Wadsworth Longfellow.
WillSauger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2012, 05:22 PM   #3
CaroGirl
Living the dream

CaroGirl is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCaroGirl is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCaroGirl is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCaroGirl is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCaroGirl is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCaroGirl is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCaroGirl is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCaroGirl is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCaroGirl is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCaroGirl is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCaroGirl is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
The best books make you forget where you are. They make you hear, taste and smell the story, not whatever might be going on in the world in which you sit. When I first starting using my e-reader, I would catch myself trying to turn the page rather than push the button.

A great story is a great story. How it's delivered to you becomes irrelevant.

And pretentious excerpt is very pretentious indeed.

Last edited by CaroGirl; 11-16-2012 at 10:30 PM.
CaroGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2012, 05:23 PM   #4
seun
Horror Man

seun is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsseun is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsseun is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsseun is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsseun is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsseun is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsseun is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsseun is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsseun is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsseun is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsseun is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
Total. Bollocks.

My site My twitter My facebook
seun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2012, 05:27 PM   #5
Mr Flibble
They've been very bad, Mr Flibble

Location: We couldn't possibly do that. Who'd clear up the mess?
Mr Flibble is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsMr Flibble is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsMr Flibble is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsMr Flibble is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsMr Flibble is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsMr Flibble is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsMr Flibble is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsMr Flibble is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsMr Flibble is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsMr Flibble is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsMr Flibble is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
What is it then, riding a camel?

So he prefers print books. Meh. The story is the same, only the medium changes. Like when they invented the printing press and I suspect then people went round complaining how this new fangled stuff wasn't a patch on the old stuff, where a real part of the experience was working out if that was an f or an s and you couldn't call it real reading unless some poor monk had spent six weeks illuminating a single letter....

"Fade to Black is a dynamic and original introduction to a world and character that promise further exciting stories". British Fantasy Society

The series has grown in complexity since the beginning, reaches a profoundly moving conclusion that is both unexpected and entirely satisfying - Publisher's Weekly

Twitter
Mr Flibble is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2012, 05:28 PM   #6
Amarie
carpe libri

Amarie is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsAmarie is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsAmarie is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsAmarie is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsAmarie is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsAmarie is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsAmarie is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsAmarie is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsAmarie is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsAmarie is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsAmarie is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
If e-reading isn't reading, why did he post this on the internet instead of printing out pamphlets to hand out? Or is reading on a computer somehow a class of its own?
Amarie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2012, 05:31 PM   #7
swvaughn
done

swvaughn is a candidate for sainthoodswvaughn is a candidate for sainthoodswvaughn is a candidate for sainthoodswvaughn is a candidate for sainthoodswvaughn is a candidate for sainthoodswvaughn is a candidate for sainthoodswvaughn is a candidate for sainthoodswvaughn is a candidate for sainthood
Quote:
Originally Posted by Amarie View Post
If e-reading isn't reading, why did he post this on the internet instead of printing out pamphlets to hand out? Or is reading on a computer somehow a class of its own?
The irony! It buuuurns ussss!

I was wondering that myself, while not reading this article -- because, since it was on a screen and not paper, I was not in fact reading it.

I got so confused reading about how I wasn't reading...
swvaughn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2012, 05:34 PM   #8
Komnena
In Honor of Peter Tomich,USS Utah

Komnena is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsKomnena is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsKomnena is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsKomnena is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsKomnena is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsKomnena is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsKomnena is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsKomnena is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsKomnena is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsKomnena is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsKomnena is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
Before my Kobo I had to lug a big bag of books to the doctor's office and maneuver them around. It was not easy. Now I just slide the Kobo back into its case and go. I can take my favorite books on vacation without fearing losing the physical copies. What is so evil about that?

Komnena is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2012, 05:53 PM   #9
shadowwalker
empty-nester!

shadowwalker is a candidate for sainthoodshadowwalker is a candidate for sainthoodshadowwalker is a candidate for sainthoodshadowwalker is a candidate for sainthoodshadowwalker is a candidate for sainthoodshadowwalker is a candidate for sainthoodshadowwalker is a candidate for sainthoodshadowwalker is a candidate for sainthood
I just glanced at the article; there is a difference between holding an e-reader and holding a book, and I definitely prefer the book. But reading is reading, so anything else is just personal preference.
Old 11-16-2012, 06:03 PM   #10
Beachgirl
Misbehaving and stuff

Beachgirl has earned our admirationBeachgirl has earned our admirationBeachgirl has earned our admirationBeachgirl has earned our admiration
Well at least my kindle doesn't send me into sneezing fits from the musty smell. I guess if my eyes are swollen shut and I'm sneezing every thirty seconds, I'm not really reading even if I'm holding a real book, am I?

BookStrand* Amazon
Blog * Twitter
AW Library
Beachgirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2012, 06:03 PM   #11
leahzero
The colors! THE COLORS!

leahzero has a double-platinum reputationleahzero has a double-platinum reputationleahzero has a double-platinum reputationleahzero has a double-platinum reputationleahzero has a double-platinum reputationleahzero has a double-platinum reputationleahzero has a double-platinum reputation
This article is just going to make me angry, isn't it?

My self-publishing saga, in all its gory detail, is here.
leahzero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2012, 06:05 PM   #12
Toothpaste
OUTCAST is out now!!!!

Toothpaste is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsToothpaste is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsToothpaste is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsToothpaste is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsToothpaste is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsToothpaste is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsToothpaste is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsToothpaste is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsToothpaste is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsToothpaste is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsToothpaste is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
Guys it's SLATE. This is what they do, post nonsense to get a rise out of people and page hits.

It's a silly article. We each have our preferences, and that's all there is to it.

My Website,
Follow Me On Twitter!

Toothpaste is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2012, 06:24 PM   #13
amrose
is Envy Augustine

amrose leaves trails of profuse coolnessamrose leaves trails of profuse coolnessamrose leaves trails of profuse coolnessamrose leaves trails of profuse coolnessamrose leaves trails of profuse coolness
I like paper books. I like e-books. I especially like e-books on my iphone when it's slow at work.

I started skimming the article at the first reference of St. Augustine.

Like vampires? Like sex? Like the near future in an alternative history where humans have overthrown their bloodsucking overlords and use them for slave labor?

This novella might be for you.
amrose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2012, 06:27 PM   #14
willietheshakes
Gentleman. Scholar. Bastard.

willietheshakes is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentswillietheshakes is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentswillietheshakes is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentswillietheshakes is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentswillietheshakes is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentswillietheshakes is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentswillietheshakes is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentswillietheshakes is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentswillietheshakes is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentswillietheshakes is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
Quote:
Originally Posted by Amarie View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by swvaughn View Post
The irony! It buuuurns ussss!
Um, folks? From the article:
"Reprinted with permission from Book Was There: Reading in Electronic Times, by Andrew Piper, published by the University of Chicago Press. 2012 by The University of Chicago. All rights reserved."

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toothpaste View Post
Guys it's SLATE. This is what they do, post nonsense to get a rise out of people and page hits.
Yup. Clickbait.

Black Feathers -- 2013
Walk Like A Man -- 2011
Bedtime Story -- 2010
The World More Full of Weeping -- 2009
Before I Wake -- 2006
willietheshakes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2012, 06:29 PM   #15
Amadan
Toaster

Amadan is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsAmadan is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsAmadan is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsAmadan is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsAmadan is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsAmadan is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsAmadan is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsAmadan is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsAmadan is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsAmadan is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsAmadan is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
Good gads. I've seen this rant before, but rarely at such wordy, meandering, pretentious volume.
Amadan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2012, 06:36 PM   #16
ZoeYork
practical experience, FTW

ZoeYork is on a distinguished road
I will say that they aren't exactly the same experience - I don't flip back to the previous page to double check something nearly as often on my e-reader, for example. I found myself doing it the other day, because I was really confused about where a character had ended up, and I realized just how infrequently I bother, whereas with paper pages where I can hold my place with my finger, I jump back way more often. But I don't think that they are significantly more dissimilar than comparing the difference between reading a paperback and a hardcover version of the same book.

Totally pretentious, absolutely clickbait, not going to read it.

1st Novel (The Year of Kate): On hold at 18,000/65,000 words while I work on ...
Untitled Christmas Novella: 12,000/25,000 words
ZoeYork is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2012, 06:55 PM   #17
Filigree
Mildly Disturbing

Filigree is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsFiligree is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsFiligree is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsFiligree is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsFiligree is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsFiligree is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsFiligree is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsFiligree is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsFiligree is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsFiligree is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsFiligree is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
Utter dogbollocks. E-readers are tools and delivery systems, nothing more. The author needs to take a chill pill, then go read Neal Stephenson's The Diamond Age.

Technology only adds options. How to use them is up to us. But once they do exist, somebody is going to make bank on them. The Gutenberg Bible broke the price and production-time bottlenecks on expensive hand-copied books, helping to create the vast economic and political changes of the Renaissance. Telegraphs broke the tyranny of distance and offered real time information for empire-builders. Typewriters increased data entry capacity, made novel-writing easier, and gave many 19th Century women genteel, respectable careers as paid typists. I could go on to list the personal computer, the world-wide web, the cellular phone - but we've seen how those inventions changed our lives.

I'm hoping that the rise of e-readers will broaden the reading population.

Some of my friends have grown up in households with no or few books. Many friends do not read for recreational purposes, only when their job demands it.

My mom taught me how to read when I was four, one of the greatest gifts I've ever been given. Granted, she probably did it not just to enlighten her last-born little savage, but to gain some peace and quiet for herself. By the time kindergarten arrived with its 'See Spot Run' books, I was reading (slowly, and with much digression into dictionaries) my family's 50-year collection of National Geographic magazines.

This may have helped my future grades, but it did nothing for my social life. No matter - I was a bibliophile from the start. I live in a house filled with books, most of them non-fiction. I have marked parts of my life with the books and series I read as I endured or celebrated those passages.

As a sculptor and book artist, a lot of my artwork is based on art that can only be properly experienced in the layered, sequential form of books. Mine are handheld art installations, little sculptures of wood, glass, cloth, and sometimes even paper. And I'm good at it; my work is carried in galleries and curated by some well-known university special collections. Since 1998, I've made over 140 such books, in small editions or one-of-a-kind pieces. Most have sold within a few months of completion.

And guess what? In a couple of months, if I'm lucky, I'm buying my first tablet after seeing a friend fall in love with his. Among other things, it's a spiffy reader. It stores more books than my home library. Bookmarking and annotating data is now simple. All my favorite magazines, from craft and art to science and history, are available by reasonable subscription. Reading isn't accomplished by pressing a button, but by a familiar page-turning fingertip swipe. Oh, and I can alter light levels and text size in a moment.

Am I turning my back on the tactile wonderland of traditional books? No.
In fact, I'm gearing up for a new round of book arts pieces in 2013. I won't discard my battered 1980's paperbacks, though I'm replacing some of them with exquisite hardcover reprints from a small press. I will still curl up with a cup of tea and a paper book on wintry evenings.

But I'll be able to do a lot more of my career-required reading much more easily. I can carry work and recreational books with me nearly anywhere, thus opening more time for reading.

I firmly believe it's not how you read - it's what you read, and how often.

Disabusing trolls in three, two, one...

Last edited by Filigree; 11-16-2012 at 08:25 PM.
Filigree is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2012, 07:08 PM   #18
Susan Littlefield
Tell it like it Is

Susan Littlefield is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSusan Littlefield is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSusan Littlefield is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSusan Littlefield is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSusan Littlefield is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSusan Littlefield is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSusan Littlefield is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSusan Littlefield is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSusan Littlefield is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSusan Littlefield is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSusan Littlefield is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
I love books, especially the old books. I love the smell and feel of the pages. I don't have an E-reader, but that is due to preference only.

Kindle or online reading is reading, it's just not hardcover. It's all about preference.

Please visit my website: http://www.susanlittlefield.blogspot.com/

Susan Littlefield is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2012, 07:41 PM   #19
mayqueen

mayqueen is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsmayqueen is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsmayqueen is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsmayqueen is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsmayqueen is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsmayqueen is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsmayqueen is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsmayqueen is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
I saw the picture of Dante and Virgil in hell at the top of the article and knew it would annoy me. The author seems to think there is something sacred and irreplaceable about the physical act of reading from a book. It is just different, that is all.
Old 11-16-2012, 08:20 PM   #20
NeuroFizz
The grad students did it

NeuroFizz is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsNeuroFizz is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsNeuroFizz is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsNeuroFizz is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsNeuroFizz is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsNeuroFizz is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsNeuroFizz is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsNeuroFizz is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsNeuroFizz is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsNeuroFizz is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsNeuroFizz is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
...and shitting in an outhouse is a very different experience than shitting in a toilet, but they both empty the rectum.
Agnes Hahn (Psychological Suspense 2008) Medallion Press Silver Medal, 2009 IPPY awards, Horror category
Imola (Sequel to Agnes Hahn 2009) - Medallion Press
3.99 (Psychological Suspense/Mystery 2012) - Musa 2014 EPIC e-book awards Finalist, Paranormal category
NeuroFizz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2012, 08:30 PM   #21
RemusShepherd
Token mad scientist.

RemusShepherd is a glorious beacon of lightRemusShepherd is a glorious beacon of light
Ebook reading is reading, there's no doubt about that. But it is different, and I'm finding that I don't much like the difference. I can't easily page back to refresh my memory of an earlier scene in an ebook. I can't scribble notes in the margins -- while I can add annotations in some readers, I can't use the shorthand symbols that I had been using to mark up paper books. Worse of all is the eyestrain, which I never got while reading paper books. (Granted, I'm reading on an LED and not an e-ink display. Switching to e-ink would probably help my eyestrain.)

Ebook reading isn't as pleasurable. I'm sure that I'm just an old fogie, and the next generation will hardly notice the difference, but I may be too attached to paper to ever enjoy reading any other way.
RemusShepherd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2012, 08:31 PM   #22
Filigree
Mildly Disturbing

Filigree is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsFiligree is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsFiligree is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsFiligree is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsFiligree is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsFiligree is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsFiligree is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsFiligree is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsFiligree is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsFiligree is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsFiligree is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
Thank you, NeuroFizz.

Re: outhouses. While almanacs now come in digital versions as well as print, it's a lot harder to wipe oneself off with the e-reader.

Remus, the newest generations of tablets take all that into account. But unless you are willing to sift through a manual or online help site, or have a tech-savvy friend help out, it may be more trouble setting up than you'd like.

Disabusing trolls in three, two, one...
Filigree is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2012, 08:40 PM   #23
mccardey
I'm writing. Undistractable.

mccardey is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsmccardey is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsmccardey is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsmccardey is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsmccardey is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsmccardey is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsmccardey is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsmccardey is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsmccardey is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsmccardey is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsmccardey is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
Quote:
Originally Posted by shadowwalker View Post
I just glanced at the article; there is a difference between holding an e-reader and holding a book, and I definitely prefer the book. But reading is reading, so anything else is just personal preference.
I didn't read the article, but I prefer to hold a book. And then put it on a shelf.

Here's an interesting thing: I always thought I was pretty excessive in the number of books I had (maybe 2,000 or 3,000 which is quite a lot because I lost my library back in 1996 when I moved to the tropics and all my books rotted (*arghhhh!!!* Damn you humidity!) But last night a French friend of mine showed me her library. Maybe 4,000, 5,000 books... She said "I know, it's not huge. But I lost a lot in the fire in 2002..."

Also her books were in separate rooms. Because separate languages...

*sigh*

There's a lot to be said for Old Europe.
mccardey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2012, 08:51 PM   #24
meowzbark

meowzbark is a shiny, shiny jewelmeowzbark is a shiny, shiny jewel
Quote:
Originally Posted by RemusShepherd View Post
Ebook reading is reading, there's no doubt about that. But it is different, and I'm finding that I don't much like the difference. I can't easily page back to refresh my memory of an earlier scene in an ebook. I can't scribble notes in the margins -- while I can add annotations in some readers, I can't use the shorthand symbols that I had been using to mark up paper books. Worse of all is the eyestrain, which I never got while reading paper books. (Granted, I'm reading on an LED and not an e-ink display. Switching to e-ink would probably help my eyestrain.)

Ebook reading isn't as pleasurable. I'm sure that I'm just an old fogie, and the next generation will hardly notice the difference, but I may be too attached to paper to ever enjoy reading any other way.
I can't stand reading books on LED, which is why I'll probably never upgrade from the basic Kindle. e-ink isn't as good as a paperback but it is much easier on the eyes.

Locked out of Heaven - YA Paranormal, on 3rd draft revising.

|Book Review Blog |Twitter|
meowzbark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2012, 08:52 PM   #25
veinglory
volitare nequeo
AW Moderator

veinglory is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsveinglory is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsveinglory is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsveinglory is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsveinglory is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsveinglory is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsveinglory is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsveinglory is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsveinglory is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsveinglory is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsveinglory is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
Blah, blah, blah.

Will nobody think of the homeless silverfish!!!!

veinglory is offline   Reply With Quote