Read Books By AWers!

Welcome to the AbsoluteWrite Water Cooler! Please read The Newbie Guide To Absolute Write

editing for authors ad

A publisher or agency using Google ads to solicit your novel probably isn't anyone you want to write for.

Go Back   Absolute Write Water Cooler > Discussion > Beta Readers, Mentors, and Writing Buddies
Register FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 01-20-2006, 04:13 AM   #1
Brother Schenker
New Fish; Learning About Thick Skin

Brother Schenker is on a distinguished road
Thumbs up Collaborator wanted Medway Kent area

Have the big Push from within to collaborate with one or more persons on a new tv show. It will no doubt fit in best with BBC3 or Channel 4.

You must be dead serious and truly believe that little ol' neurotic you can actually be part of a successful team. It may not end up being with me but you know you will indeed be successful. That's who I want to work with.

Right now this is all at the hot-air & bullsh** stage. I've zero experience in writing/creating tv shows. I've written 3 weirdo semi-nonfiction books http://www.lulu.com/newport and am now ready to create/write tv shows. I'm taking notes and starting to develop characters.

It seems pretty damn unlikely that anyone else from the Medway area even belongs to Absolute Write, but I would be doing a disservice to myself if I didn't at least cast my line into the water.

In the meantime I shall flow forward.

BS

Last edited by Brother Schenker; 01-21-2006 at 05:03 PM. Reason: replaced a period with a comma
Brother Schenker is offline   Reply With Quote