Welcome to the AbsoluteWrite Water Cooler! Please read The Newbie Guide To Absolute Write

editing for authors ad

A publisher or agency using Google ads to solicit your novel probably isn't anyone you want to write for.

Go Back   Absolute Write Water Cooler > The Break Room > Office Party
Register FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 12-25-2010, 03:28 PM   #1
Wayne K
Banned

Wayne K is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsWayne K is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsWayne K is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsWayne K is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsWayne K is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsWayne K is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsWayne K is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsWayne K is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsWayne K is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsWayne K is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsWayne K is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
So long and thanks for all the fish

You have ten minutes before the planet is vaporised. What would you do?

No sense in running around crazy, so I'd have a pint and a smoke with my wife and cats..... maybe play some Farmville

Last edited by Wayne K; 12-25-2010 at 03:30 PM.
Wayne K is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2010, 03:29 PM   #2
Wayne K
Banned

Wayne K is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsWayne K is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsWayne K is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsWayne K is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsWayne K is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsWayne K is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsWayne K is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsWayne K is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsWayne K is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsWayne K is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsWayne K is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
You thought I was gonna flounce, didn't ya?
Old 12-25-2010, 03:32 PM   #3
C.H. Valentino
Benefactor Member

C.H. Valentino is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsC.H. Valentino is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsC.H. Valentino is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsC.H. Valentino is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsC.H. Valentino is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsC.H. Valentino is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsC.H. Valentino is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsC.H. Valentino is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsC.H. Valentino is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsC.H. Valentino is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
Totally thought you were flouncing. Rushed in .... no flounce. Boo.

I'd shoot herion- just so I knew what it was like.
Old 12-25-2010, 03:36 PM   #4
Wayne K
Banned

That's a good one. I might try that, "helping others" stuff
Old 12-25-2010, 03:38 PM   #5
Wayne K
Banned

Hey, I was busy
Old 12-25-2010, 03:50 PM   #6
RobJ
Banned

RobJ should run for PresidentRobJ should run for PresidentRobJ should run for PresidentRobJ should run for PresidentRobJ should run for PresidentRobJ should run for President
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wayne K View Post
You have ten minutes before the planet is vaporised. What would you do?

No sense in running around crazy, so I'd have a pint and a smoke with my wife and cats..... maybe play some Farmville
Ten minutes? Yeah, I'd have a pint and smoke my wife.
RobJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2010, 03:57 PM   #7
Wayne K
Banned

Ya don't play Farmville?

Old 12-25-2010, 04:08 PM   #8
Shakesbear
knows a hawk from a handsaw

Shakesbear is a candidate for sainthoodShakesbear is a candidate for sainthoodShakesbear is a candidate for sainthoodShakesbear is a candidate for sainthoodShakesbear is a candidate for sainthoodShakesbear is a candidate for sainthoodShakesbear is a candidate for sainthoodShakesbear is a candidate for sainthood
Large Scotch. No time for water. Then go sit in the forest at the end of the lane. Another Scotch andheywhocares!

And my large kingdom for a little grave,
A little little grave, an obscure grave . . .

Shakesbear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2010, 05:09 PM   #9
Darzian
To-to-to-ron-to

Darzian is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsDarzian is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsDarzian is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsDarzian is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsDarzian is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsDarzian is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsDarzian is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsDarzian is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsDarzian is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsDarzian is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsDarzian is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
Give away all my money and earn good karma
Old 12-25-2010, 05:11 PM   #10
scarletpeaches
Banned

scarletpeaches is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsscarletpeaches is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsscarletpeaches is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsscarletpeaches is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsscarletpeaches is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsscarletpeaches is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsscarletpeaches is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsscarletpeaches is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsscarletpeaches is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsscarletpeaches is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsscarletpeaches is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
Stick on a Being Human DVD and masturbate.

Might as well go out with a fingerbang.
scarletpeaches is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2010, 05:28 PM   #11
Ambrosia
Grand Duchess of Spring
AW Poet Laureate

Ambrosia is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsAmbrosia is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsAmbrosia is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsAmbrosia is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsAmbrosia is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsAmbrosia is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsAmbrosia is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsAmbrosia is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsAmbrosia is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsAmbrosia is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsAmbrosia is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
I totally thought you were flouncing and am glad you didn't, since you are one of my favorite peeps here.

I would pour myself a cup of flavored coffee, put some whipped cream on the top, call my dog over to me, and love her while I looked out the window at the beauty of nature. I would thank God for the ride, even the lows, and touch my heart to His.

Not too different from today, actually.

I have given in to the Blog Bug. Visit my Duchy here.

"Hmmm .... Duchess after much thought you are clearly the Tribal Sage." Neporsche, Tribal Scribe

"He who controls the past controls the future. He who controls the present controls the past."

-- George Orwell's "1984"

Ambrosia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2010, 05:32 PM   #12
Wayne K
Banned

I was just gonna say that

Old 12-25-2010, 05:33 PM   #13
Wayne K
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by scarletpeaches View Post
Stick on a Being Human DVD and masturbate.

Might as well go out with a fingerbang.
You know how I feel about perverts in my threads

Thank you

Old 12-25-2010, 05:48 PM   #14
Plot Device
A woman said to write like a man.

Plot Device is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsPlot Device is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsPlot Device is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsPlot Device is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsPlot Device is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsPlot Device is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsPlot Device is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsPlot Device is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsPlot Device is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsPlot Device is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsPlot Device is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
Stick my thumb out and hope for a lift.

Be prepared. (Sandy said so.)
Plot Device is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2010, 05:51 PM   #15
Angie
Hoof hoof.

Angie is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsAngie is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsAngie is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsAngie is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsAngie is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsAngie is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsAngie is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsAngie is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsAngie is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsAngie is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsAngie is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
Quote:
Originally Posted by Plot Device View Post
This, but only after grabbing a towel or two.
Angie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2010, 06:10 PM   #16
Leah J. Utas
Protecting Teddy with all my might.

Leah J. Utas is a glorious beacon of lightLeah J. Utas is a glorious beacon of lightLeah J. Utas is a glorious beacon of light
Have a shot of the really good rum, grab a towel, stick out thumb, hope for a lift.

The Goat's Lunch Pail

FB

LinkedIn

Twitter

Goodreads
Leah J. Utas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2010, 06:14 PM   #17
Wayne K
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Plot Device View Post
Hopefully you're not Paula Nancy Millstone Jennings of Sussex
Old 12-25-2010, 06:18 PM   #18
regdog
Hey, check me out
AW Moderator

Location: I'm a velociraptor on a bike, your argument is invalid
regdog is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsregdog is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsregdog is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsregdog is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsregdog is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsregdog is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsregdog is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsregdog is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsregdog is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsregdog is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsregdog is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
Quote:
Originally Posted by Darzian View Post
Give away all my money and earn good karma
Grab Darzian's money and buy out the supply of Hersey Kisses and Milk Bones. Throw It's A Charlie Brown Christmas in the dvd player and stuff myself with Hersey while the dogs gorge on Milky Bones.

My Blog-The Character Assassination of Starscream

Help find Tracey Cooeedownunder's sister is missing
regdog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2010, 06:20 PM   #19
Wayne K
Banned

You'd piss off a lot of cats
Old 12-25-2010, 06:21 PM   #20
regdog
Hey, check me out
AW Moderator

Location: I'm a velociraptor on a bike, your argument is invalid
regdog is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsregdog is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsregdog is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsregdog is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsregdog is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsregdog is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsregdog is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsregdog is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsregdog is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsregdog is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsregdog is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments

My Blog-The Character Assassination of Starscream

Help find Tracey Cooeedownunder's sister is missing
regdog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2010, 07:26 PM   #21
Ol' Fashioned Girl
Irish to my roots & an
AW Moderator

Ol' Fashioned Girl is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsOl' Fashioned Girl is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsOl' Fashioned Girl is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsOl' Fashioned Girl is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsOl' Fashioned Girl is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsOl' Fashioned Girl is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsOl' Fashioned Girl is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsOl' Fashioned Girl is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsOl' Fashioned Girl is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsOl' Fashioned Girl is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsOl' Fashioned Girl is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
Gah! It's Christmas, people! Try to maintain just a tiny modicum of dignity. Santa's already makin' his list for next year, y'know.

Click us... come on! Click us. You want to. You know you do.
Ol' Fashioned Girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2010, 07:28 PM   #22
scarletpeaches
Banned

scarletpeaches is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsscarletpeaches is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsscarletpeaches is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsscarletpeaches is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsscarletpeaches is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsscarletpeaches is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsscarletpeaches is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsscarletpeaches is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsscarletpeaches is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsscarletpeaches is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsscarletpeaches is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
I'd post a Gerry but I'm on my dad's computer so you'll just have to pretend I posted moar Butlah.
Old 12-25-2010, 07:35 PM   #23
Ol' Fashioned Girl
Irish to my roots & an
AW Moderator

Ol' Fashioned Girl is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsOl' Fashioned Girl is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsOl' Fashioned Girl is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsOl' Fashioned Girl is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsOl' Fashioned Girl is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsOl' Fashioned Girl is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsOl' Fashioned Girl is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsOl' Fashioned Girl is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsOl' Fashioned Girl is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsOl' Fashioned Girl is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsOl' Fashioned Girl is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
You can owe me one.

Click us... come on! Click us. You want to. You know you do.
Ol' Fashioned Girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2010, 07:36 PM   #24
scarletpeaches
Banned

When I get back home, I shall POAST MOAR BUTLAH.
Old 12-25-2010, 08:24 PM   #25
benbradley
Perspiring Writer

benbradley is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsbenbradley is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsbenbradley is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsbenbradley is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsbenbradley is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsbenbradley is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsbenbradley is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsbenbradley is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsbenbradley is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsbenbradley is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsbenbradley is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
Ten minutes? It's not snowing THAT hard...

We could make signs, go out and protest this outrage! That'll stop 'em.

I, for on, welcome our new totally destructive overlords.