Read Books By AWers!

Welcome to the AbsoluteWrite Water Cooler! Please read The Newbie Guide To Absolute Write

editing for authors ad

A publisher or agency using Google ads to solicit your novel probably isn't anyone you want to write for.

Go Back   Absolute Write Water Cooler > Writing Genre > Mystery/Thriller/Suspense
Register FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 11-11-2010, 05:18 PM   #1
heyjude
Making my own sunshine
AW Moderator

heyjude is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsheyjude is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsheyjude is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsheyjude is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsheyjude is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsheyjude is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsheyjude is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsheyjude is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsheyjude is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsheyjude is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsheyjude is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
An MTS Veteran's Day

So many of our wonderful MTS writers are veterans. I just want to say thank you, inadequate as the words are. I've said it before, I'll keep saying it until the day I die, you are my heroes. Every man and woman who has ever served, who has ever sacrificed so that we could be free, every man and woman who has held a weapon, ready to defend our nation, thank you.
heyjude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2010, 05:47 PM   #2
Stanmiller
practical experience, FTW

Stanmiller leaves trails of profuse coolnessStanmiller leaves trails of profuse coolnessStanmiller leaves trails of profuse coolnessStanmiller leaves trails of profuse coolnessStanmiller leaves trails of profuse coolness
Tanks, as they say in the army. Not that I was in the army.

Stan--former squid...er...navy puke.
Stanmiller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2010, 06:48 PM   #3
RJK
Sheriff Bullwinkle the Poet says:

RJK has a golden reputationRJK has a golden reputationRJK has a golden reputationRJK has a golden reputationRJK has a golden reputationRJK has a golden reputation
Thanks from an old Cold Warrior
RJK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2010, 07:15 PM   #4
Namatu
Lost in mental space.

Namatu is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsNamatu is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsNamatu is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsNamatu is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsNamatu is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsNamatu is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsNamatu is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsNamatu is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsNamatu is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsNamatu is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
What jude said. Thank you.

Namatu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2010, 07:41 PM   #5
Kate Thornton
Still Happy to be Here. Or Anywhere

Kate Thornton is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsKate Thornton is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsKate Thornton is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsKate Thornton is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsKate Thornton is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsKate Thornton is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsKate Thornton is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsKate Thornton is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsKate Thornton is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsKate Thornton is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsKate Thornton is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
Thanks from an old Army vet.
Kate Thornton is offline   Reply With Quote