Read Books By AWers!

Welcome to the AbsoluteWrite Water Cooler! Please read The Newbie Guide To Absolute Write

editing for authors ad

A publisher or agency using Google ads to solicit your novel probably isn't anyone you want to write for.

Go Back   Absolute Write Water Cooler > General Writing Interest > Poetry
Register FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 08-23-2005, 01:20 AM   #1
Yeshanu
Elf Queen

Yeshanu is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsYeshanu is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsYeshanu is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsYeshanu is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsYeshanu is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsYeshanu is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsYeshanu is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsYeshanu is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsYeshanu is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsYeshanu is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsYeshanu is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
Question Question about the poetry contest...

I have a question about this rule:

1) The entry fee to the competition (YES! There is an entry fee) will be one reputation point to every other entrant.

Do we only have to rep anyone who entered before us, or do we have to go back before September 1 and rep all those who entered after us?

Also, I tried repping everyone who has already entered, but apparently I can't give out that many rep points in a day. I'm going to post my poem anyhow, and go back and rep the remaining seven entrants tomorrow.

(Ruth's motto... Better to ask forgiveness tomorrow than ask permission today.)

Anyhow, the rule as it stands could do with a wee bit of clarification, but thanks for the great contest!
Yeshanu is offline   Reply With Quote