Read Books By AWers!

Welcome to the AbsoluteWrite Water Cooler! Please read The Newbie Guide To Absolute Write

editing for authors ad

A publisher or agency using Google ads to solicit your novel probably isn't anyone you want to write for.

Go Back   Absolute Write Water Cooler > The Break Room > Office Party
Register FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 03-06-2010, 01:27 AM   #1
KTC
Writer at large

KTC is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsKTC is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsKTC is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsKTC is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsKTC is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsKTC is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsKTC is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsKTC is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsKTC is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsKTC is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsKTC is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
Thread Title

Thread
KTC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2010, 01:28 AM   #2
scarletpeaches
Banned

scarletpeaches is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsscarletpeaches is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsscarletpeaches is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsscarletpeaches is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsscarletpeaches is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsscarletpeaches is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsscarletpeaches is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsscarletpeaches is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsscarletpeaches is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsscarletpeaches is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsscarletpeaches is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
Reply.
scarletpeaches is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2010, 01:29 AM   #3
kayleamay
I'm on the phone.

kayleamay is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentskayleamay is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentskayleamay is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentskayleamay is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentskayleamay is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentskayleamay is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentskayleamay is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentskayleamay is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentskayleamay is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentskayleamay is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentskayleamay is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
Insult.

Hushpuppy: "When it all goes quiet behind my eyes, I see everything that made me flying around in invisible pieces. When I look too hard it goes away. And when it all goes quiet, I see they are right here. I see that I'm a little piece of a big, big universe and that makes things right. When I die, the scientists of the future, they're gonna find it all. They're gonna know, once there was a Hushpuppy and she lived with her daddy in the bathtub." ~ Beasts of the Southern Wild
kayleamay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2010, 01:30 AM   #4
scarletpeaches
Banned

scarletpeaches is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsscarletpeaches is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsscarletpeaches is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsscarletpeaches is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsscarletpeaches is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsscarletpeaches is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsscarletpeaches is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsscarletpeaches is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsscarletpeaches is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsscarletpeaches is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsscarletpeaches is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
Quote:
Originally Posted by kayleamay View Post
Quotation.
Inflammatory rebuttal and questionable logic.
Old 03-06-2010, 01:31 AM   #5
kayleamay
I'm on the phone.

kayleamay is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentskayleamay is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentskayleamay is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentskayleamay is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentskayleamay is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentskayleamay is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentskayleamay is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentskayleamay is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentskayleamay is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentskayleamay is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentskayleamay is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
Bitch.

Hushpuppy: "When it all goes quiet behind my eyes, I see everything that made me flying around in invisible pieces. When I look too hard it goes away. And when it all goes quiet, I see they are right here. I see that I'm a little piece of a big, big universe and that makes things right. When I die, the scientists of the future, they're gonna find it all. They're gonna know, once there was a Hushpuppy and she lived with her daddy in the bathtub." ~ Beasts of the Southern Wild
Old 03-06-2010, 01:32 AM   #6
scarletpeaches
Banned

Passive-aggressive reply.
Old 03-06-2010, 01:33 AM   #7
KTC
Writer at large

KTC is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsKTC is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsKTC is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsKTC is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsKTC is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsKTC is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsKTC is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsKTC is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsKTC is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsKTC is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsKTC is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
Quote:
Originally Posted by scarletpeaches View Post
Passive-aggressive reply.
yo' face is gone. baboons?
Old 03-06-2010, 01:34 AM   #8
kayleamay
I'm on the phone.

Derail.

Old 03-06-2010, 01:37 AM   #9
KTC
Writer at large

Quote:
Derail.
says the woman who is off her tracks.
Old 03-06-2010, 01:38 AM   #10
kayleamay
I'm on the phone.

ANGRY RESPONSE TYPED IN ALL CAPS!

Old 03-06-2010, 01:40 AM   #11
KTC
Writer at large

Quote:
QUOTED ALL CAPS WORDS
flame-war pushing of buttons.
Old 03-06-2010, 01:41 AM   #12
scarletpeaches
Banned

Godwin.
Old 03-06-2010, 01:47 AM   #13
KTC
Writer at large

you're so hitlerian.
Old 03-06-2010, 01:47 AM   #14
aadams73
A Work in Progress

aadams73 is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsaadams73 is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsaadams73 is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsaadams73 is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsaadams73 is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsaadams73 is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsaadams73 is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsaadams73 is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsaadams73 is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsaadams73 is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsaadams73 is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
Piehole.

Website | Blog | Openings That Work | Twitter | Goodreads | Facebook | Google+

WHITE HORSE, coming April 17 (US/Canada), April 24 (Australia), and April 26 (UK), 2012 from Emily Bestler Books/Atria (Simon & Schuster).
aadams73 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2010, 01:48 AM   #15
kayleamay
I'm on the phone.

Long, drawn-out explanation of why everyone else is wrong. Judgment passed.

Old 03-06-2010, 01:48 AM   #16
KTC
Writer at large

Quote:
Long, drawn-out explanation of why everyone else is wrong. Judgment passed.
QFT
Old 03-06-2010, 01:49 AM   #17
kayleamay
I'm on the phone.

WTF?

Old 03-06-2010, 01:51 AM   #18
maxmordon
You might well think that...

maxmordon is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsmaxmordon is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsmaxmordon is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsmaxmordon is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsmaxmordon is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsmaxmordon is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsmaxmordon is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsmaxmordon is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsmaxmordon is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsmaxmordon is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsmaxmordon is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
Respuesta en espaŮol.
Old 03-06-2010, 01:51 AM   #19
KTC
Writer at large

tis better to burn your pie than to have it fade away
Old 03-06-2010, 01:57 AM   #20
kayleamay
I'm on the phone.

Anecdotal story about eating pie with my grandmother, a burning barrel of trash and moonshine.

Old 03-06-2010, 02:02 AM   #21
KTC
Writer at large

Quote:
Anecdotal story about eating pie with my grandmother, a burning barrel of trash and moonshine.
i once had a fire in my hand. i put it in the toilet and it went out. but not before removing my eyebrows.

that was the day the railing broke off and fell into the swimming pool.

oh. and Jimmy got almost-electrocuted and passed out. he fell off the deck and into the swimming pool.

his hair was smoking.
very cool dive.
no camera.

but the blow torch was in the living room at the time, so i know it had nothing to do with it. but it did, however, have something to do with the fire in my hand.

the microwave died that day too.

oh. and the parrot flew away. gone forever.
Old 03-06-2010, 02:05 AM   #22
kayleamay
I'm on the phone.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KTC View Post
i once had a fire in my hand. i put it in the toilet and it went out. but not before removing my eyebrows.
Takes offense to posters obvious disregard for the dignity of the eyebrowless.

Old 03-06-2010, 02:06 AM   #23
EFCollins
World Class Rambler

Location: Way out there in BFE, where no one can hear you screaming....
EFCollins is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsEFCollins is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsEFCollins is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsEFCollins is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsEFCollins is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsEFCollins is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsEFCollins is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsEFCollins is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsEFCollins is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsEFCollins is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsEFCollins is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
Quote:
Originally Posted by KTC View Post

that was the day the railing broke off and fell into the swimming pool.

oh. and Jimmy got almost-electrocuted and passed out. he fell off the deck and into the swimming pool.

his hair was smoking.
very cool dive.
no camera.

but the blow torch was in the living room at the time, so i know it had nothing to do with it. but it did, however, have something to do with the fire in my hand.

the microwave died that day too.

oh. and the parrot flew away. gone forever.

There's a story in that.

The 2011 Horror Hounds Celebration and Contest is here!

Quote:
Originally Posted by sunandshadow View Post
The problem's not the genre, the problem is that people are idiots.
I finally got 700 monkeys! Now... all I need is 700 typewriters and a way to live for 700 years.

Blog!

Quote:
Originally Posted by EFCollins View Post
WHO ATE MY SEVERED HANDS????
Quote:
Originally Posted by Leukman View Post
They're in the stew.
EFCollins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2010, 02:11 AM   #24
kayleamay
I'm on the phone.

Crickets?

Old 03-06-2010, 02:19 AM   #25
maxmordon
You might well think that...

maxmordon is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsmaxmordon is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsmaxmordon is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsmaxmordon is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsmaxmordon is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsmaxmordon is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsmaxmordon is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsmaxmordon is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsmaxmordon is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsmaxmordon is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsmaxmordon is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
Accuses the OP of plagiarism and unoriginality and stands for his friend Bartholomew.