Publisher's Hello!

jessiburke

Registered
Reaction score
Hey everyone! I'm Jessi Burke co-founder of the online-serial publication: The Novel Factory.com Just wanted to give a shout out to all the writers out here since I'm a newbie on this site and all :)

Jessi

If anyone is interested in joining our writing team we're looking for Mystery, Fiction, Fantasy, Sci-Fi, and a fictional blog writers. For more info you can check out our website http://thenovelfactory.com

Last edited:

Seams

○
Registered
Reaction score

thothguard51

A Gentleman of a refined age...
Registered
Reaction score
Quick question... how are authors who participate in this group-write protected? How do you plan on preventing others from lifting work presented and then using it as their own?

Nick Anthony

havefaith22

Registered
Reaction score
Welcome Jessi. Your site sounds interesting. :)

Nickie

Not too old to learn
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.nickiefleming.com
Hi there, Jessi, and welcome to the Cooler. Looks like we're into the same business (although mine is still a sideline next to my job as teacher).

Nickie

regdog

The Scavengers
Staff member
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
hello.gif

jessiburke

Registered
Reaction score
Quick question... how are authors who participate in this group-write protected? How do you plan on preventing others from lifting work presented and then using it as their own?

Nick Anthony

Nick,
That is a very good question. Any ORIGINAL creative material written on or off the internet is protected under US copyright law. Because the work that our authors submit is being published, it is considered proven property and it is very clear to whom the copyright belongs. Because there is proof there is no question about rights. That does not mean that there aren't people who are willing to pilfer other's work with the same frequency as they do for magazines and other printed works. Thanks for your questions, I hope this helps. If you have any more questions I'd be happy to answer them.

jvc

Fearsome Dragon Mod
Registered
Reaction score
Hey everyone! I'm Jessi Burke co-founder of the online-serial publication: The Novel Factory.com Just wanted to give a shout out to all the writers out here since I'm a newbie on this site and all :)

Jessi

If anyone is interested in joining our writing team we're looking for Mystery, Fiction, Fantasy, Sci-Fi, and a fictional blog writers. For more info you can check out our website thenovelfactory.com
Greetings and welcome to the watercooler :welcome:

You can post an announcement about your website/call for writers in one of the forums below if you like:

Announcements, Events, and Self-Promotion

Paying Markets Forum

Non-paying Markets Forum