Read Books By AWers!

Welcome to the AbsoluteWrite Water Cooler! Please read The Newbie Guide To Absolute Write

editing for authors ad

A publisher or agency using Google ads to solicit your novel probably isn't anyone you want to write for.

Go Back   Absolute Write Water Cooler > Pop Culture > Movies, TV, and Theater
Register FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 10-23-2008, 11:49 PM   #1
katiemac
Five by Five
SuperModerator

katiemac is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentskatiemac is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentskatiemac is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentskatiemac is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentskatiemac is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentskatiemac is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentskatiemac is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentskatiemac is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentskatiemac is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentskatiemac is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentskatiemac is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
Lost Season 5 Promo

Catch it before it disappears!
katiemac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2008, 02:13 AM   #2
E. Arroway
practical experience, FTW

E. Arroway is on a distinguished road
Wow. Just wow.

Hard to glean much, but it sure got my anticipation up for the new season. Thanks!
"I have an almost complete disregard of precedent and a faith in the possibility of something better. It irritates me to be told how things always have been done .... I defy the tyranny of precedent." - Clara Barton
E. Arroway is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2008, 02:38 AM   #3
maestrowork
Fear the Death Ray

maestrowork is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsmaestrowork is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsmaestrowork is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsmaestrowork is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsmaestrowork is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsmaestrowork is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsmaestrowork is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsmaestrowork is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsmaestrowork is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsmaestrowork is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsmaestrowork is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
Well, it didn't tell me much I didn't already know... but still, I'm so excited! 2009! Crap!

I didn't want to work. It was as simple as that. I distrusted work, disliked it. I thought it was a very bad thing that the human race had unfortunately invented for itself.
-- Agatha Christie

The Pacific Between A Bunch of Stories
(2006 IPPY Award)

WIP: Beyond the Banyan Tree - draft 9, 125,000 words

Home Page | Blog | Reviews
maestrowork is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2008, 05:15 AM   #4
Enzo
practical experience, FTW

Enzo has a spectacular auraEnzo has a spectacular aura
Great! Thanks for that, I just posted the link on another forum where I now they love this stuff.
Enzo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2008, 07:19 AM   #5
ChaosTitan
Around
AW Moderator

ChaosTitan is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsChaosTitan is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsChaosTitan is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsChaosTitan is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsChaosTitan is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsChaosTitan is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsChaosTitan is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsChaosTitan is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsChaosTitan is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsChaosTitan is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsChaosTitan is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
OMG, YAY!!!!!!!

Can't wait!

"Holy f*ck!" --Yummy Men & Kick Ass Chicks, on CHANGELING.

The public doesn't trust them. The government wants to control them. Being a superhero has never been this hard, especially for Tempest.--Coming April 22, 2013 from Pocket Star.
ChaosTitan is offline   Reply With Quote