Read Books By AWers!

Welcome to the AbsoluteWrite Water Cooler! Please read The Newbie Guide To Absolute Write

editing for authors ad

A publisher or agency using Google ads to solicit your novel probably isn't anyone you want to write for.

Go Back   Absolute Write Water Cooler > Writing Genre > Humor
Register FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

Old 11-16-2012, 06:58 PM   #2776
swachski
me build fire. fire good.

swachski is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsswachski is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsswachski is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsswachski is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsswachski is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsswachski is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsswachski is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsswachski is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsswachski is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsswachski is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsswachski is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
it's outstaning too..
Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didnít do than by the ones you did so. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover. ó Mark Twain
Old 11-16-2012, 07:04 PM   #2777
Leukman
Pernicious...n'stuff.

Leukman is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsLeukman is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsLeukman is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsLeukman is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsLeukman is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsLeukman is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsLeukman is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsLeukman is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsLeukman is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsLeukman is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsLeukman is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
Quote:
Originally Posted by cray View Post
*relogs off*
I wonder if that causes internal bleeding.

Quote:
Originally Posted by swachski View Post
it's outstaning too..
Who's out staining who?
Old 11-16-2012, 07:09 PM   #2778
quickWit
Totally Ninja!

quickWit is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsquickWit is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsquickWit is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsquickWit is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsquickWit is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsquickWit is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsquickWit is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsquickWit is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsquickWit is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsquickWit is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsquickWit is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
Quote:
Originally Posted by Haggis View Post
It was nice, wasn't it?
It was. To bad he founed.
Old 11-16-2012, 07:19 PM   #2779
swachski

swachski is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsswachski is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsswachski is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsswachski is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsswachski is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsswachski is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsswachski is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsswachski is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsswachski is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsswachski is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsswachski is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
Yeah, must have happened on that long donkey ride..
Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didnít do than by the ones you did so. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover. ó Mark Twain
Old 11-16-2012, 07:23 PM   #2780
Haggis
Undead
SuperModerator

Haggis is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsHaggis is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsHaggis is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsHaggis is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsHaggis is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsHaggis is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsHaggis is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsHaggis is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsHaggis is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsHaggis is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsHaggis is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
Quote:
Originally Posted by quickWit View Post
It was good To bad he founed.
FIFY

Stewie the Chihuey
featuring the lovely and talented

Old 11-16-2012, 07:45 PM   #2781
parumpdragon
SciFi fun

parumpdragon is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsparumpdragon is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsparumpdragon is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsparumpdragon is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsparumpdragon is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsparumpdragon is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsparumpdragon is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsparumpdragon is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsparumpdragon is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsparumpdragon is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsparumpdragon is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
Quote:
taste the rainbow.

someone had to say it.
Ew

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angie View Post
Ew. No. Just ew.

QW, stay the hell away from me!
this!

Quote:
btw, i'm founing until you stop hurting my feelings by wearing my avatar and doing colorful things to it.
*holds breath*
*unholds breath* tee hee. sorry. i meant to founce...
*founces*
*logs off*
*logs back on*
*giggle* log.

why am i back here again,... oh yeah
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------->

*refounces*

*relogs off*
Cray is obcessed with logging off!

*reports own post*

Quote:
Originally Posted by Haggis View Post
It was nice, wasn't it?

ETA : How does one "Foun"???

Quote:
btw, i'm founing

Goodreads

I'm a friend of Foo Bat - join the club!
Old 11-16-2012, 07:47 PM   #2782
TedTheewen
President of the Cray Fan Club

Location: In the Land of Make Believe, where unicorns play and women are attracted to me.
TedTheewen is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsTedTheewen is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsTedTheewen is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsTedTheewen is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsTedTheewen is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsTedTheewen is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsTedTheewen is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsTedTheewen is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsTedTheewen is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsTedTheewen is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsTedTheewen is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
I was logging off a few minutes ago, but now I'm back here. I've found that logging off once a day helps the general health of my account.
Old 11-16-2012, 07:48 PM   #2783
quickWit
Totally Ninja!

quickWit is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsquickWit is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsquickWit is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsquickWit is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsquickWit is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsquickWit is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsquickWit is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsquickWit is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsquickWit is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsquickWit is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsquickWit is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
Quote:
Originally Posted by parumpdragon View Post
Cray is obcessed with logging off!
Well done, pd! You found the missing 'c' from cray's foune!

He'll be sore thrilled.
Old 11-16-2012, 07:51 PM   #2784
parumpdragon
SciFi fun

parumpdragon is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsparumpdragon is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsparumpdragon is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsparumpdragon is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsparumpdragon is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsparumpdragon is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsparumpdragon is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsparumpdragon is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsparumpdragon is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsparumpdragon is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsparumpdragon is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
Quote:
Originally Posted by quickWit View Post
Well done, pd! You found the missing 'c' from cray's foune!

He'll be sore thrilled.

I just about choked to death on this one - laughing so hard.

And it seems that Cray - oh never mind, someone will take it wrong...

Goodreads

Old 11-16-2012, 10:02 PM   #2785
swachski

Quote:
And it seems that Cray - oh never mind, someone will take it wrong...
Your point being?
Old 11-16-2012, 10:15 PM   #2786
quickWit
Totally Ninja!

Quote:
someone will take it wrong...
*checks reps*
you got it, buddy.

*ahem*
Cray says that 'someone' is haggis.
Old 11-16-2012, 10:41 PM   #2787
TedTheewen
President of the Cray Fan Club

Location: In the Land of Make Believe, where unicorns play and women are attracted to me.
TedTheewen is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsTedTheewen is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsTedTheewen is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsTedTheewen is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsTedTheewen is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsTedTheewen is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsTedTheewen is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsTedTheewen is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsTedTheewen is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsTedTheewen is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsTedTheewen is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
I'm gonna go log off again. That's the third time today, in case you're counting.
Old 11-16-2012, 10:52 PM   #2788
Leukman
Pernicious...n'stuff.

Leukman is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsLeukman is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsLeukman is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsLeukman is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsLeukman is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsLeukman is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsLeukman is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsLeukman is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsLeukman is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsLeukman is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsLeukman is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
Old 11-16-2012, 11:20 PM   #2789
swachski

Quote:
Originally Posted by TedTheewen View Post
I'm gonna go log off again. That's the third time today, in case you're counting.
I think maybe your accounts are balanced now.. careful you don't make an overdraft..

up periscope!
Old 11-16-2012, 11:23 PM   #2790
parumpdragon
SciFi fun

OMG

Goodreads

Old 11-17-2012, 01:06 AM   #2791
cray
thread stalker
SuperModerator

cray is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentscray is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentscray is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentscray is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentscray is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentscray is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentscray is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentscray is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentscray is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentscray is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentscray is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
Old 11-17-2012, 01:07 AM   #2792
quickWit
Totally Ninja!

lemme guess...

IQ?
Old 11-17-2012, 01:11 AM   #2793
cray
thread stalker
SuperModerator

cray is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentscray is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentscray is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentscray is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentscray is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentscray is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentscray is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentscray is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentscray is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentscray is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentscray is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
haggis?
Old 11-17-2012, 01:13 AM   #2794
quickWit
Totally Ninja!

no cray, it's your best good pal QW! See?
Old 11-17-2012, 01:13 AM   #2795
Haggis
Undead
SuperModerator

Haggis is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsHaggis is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsHaggis is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsHaggis is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsHaggis is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsHaggis is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsHaggis is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsHaggis is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsHaggis is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsHaggis is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsHaggis is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
No. He was right. It's Haggis.

Stewie the Chihuey

Old 11-17-2012, 01:14 AM   #2796
Haggis
Undead
SuperModerator

Stewie the Chihuey

Old 11-17-2012, 01:14 AM   #2797
cray
thread stalker
SuperModerator

oh! hai!
Old 11-17-2012, 01:15 AM   #2798
Haggis
Undead
SuperModerator

Si.

Stewie the Chihuey

Old 11-17-2012, 01:15 AM   #2799
quickWit
Totally Ninja!

no, that was haggis, buddy
Old 11-17-2012, 01:16 AM   #2800
Haggis
Undead
SuperModerator

BTW, I notice you're getting quite close to a milestone post. Are you going to hide and act like a baby like you usually do or are you going to face it like a real battery?

Stewie the Chihuey

Closed Thread