Read Books By AWers!

Welcome to the AbsoluteWrite Water Cooler! Please read The Newbie Guide To Absolute Write

editing for authors ad

A publisher or agency using Google ads to solicit your novel probably isn't anyone you want to write for.

Go Back   Absolute Write Water Cooler > AW Writing Lab > Writing Exercises, Prompts & Whimsical Pursuits
Register FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 06-10-2012, 05:53 PM   #3951
Komnena
In Honor of Peter Tomich,USS Utah

Komnena is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsKomnena is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsKomnena is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsKomnena is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsKomnena is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsKomnena is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsKomnena is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsKomnena is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsKomnena is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsKomnena is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsKomnena is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
you'll be okay if you stay away from the lions.
I';m sorry the Martians think you're insane

Komnena is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2012, 07:15 PM   #3952
shakeysix
blue eyed floozy

shakeysix is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsshakeysix is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsshakeysix is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsshakeysix is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsshakeysix is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsshakeysix is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsshakeysix is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsshakeysix is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsshakeysix is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsshakeysix is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsshakeysix is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
that martian housewife thinks you are hot

i'm sorry that you have to cut through the ravine on your way to the movies
shakeysix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2012, 10:30 PM   #3953
Nymtoc
Benefactor Member

Nymtoc is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsNymtoc is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsNymtoc is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsNymtoc is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsNymtoc is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsNymtoc is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsNymtoc is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsNymtoc is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsNymtoc is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsNymtoc is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsNymtoc is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
...but the werewolves only come out when there's a full moon, and tonight--oops, I was looking at the wrong chart. There will be a full moon tonight. When you get to the bottom of the ravine, they will disable your car. Then they...you know the rest of the story...

I'm sorry you went swimming in that polluted river, but...

"The presence of those seeking the truth is infinitely to be preferred to the presence of those who think they've found it. ~ Terry Pratchett

Last edited by Nymtoc; 06-10-2012 at 10:54 PM.
Nymtoc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2012, 10:43 PM   #3954
shakeysix
blue eyed floozy

shakeysix is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsshakeysix is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsshakeysix is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsshakeysix is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsshakeysix is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsshakeysix is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsshakeysix is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsshakeysix is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsshakeysix is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsshakeysix is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsshakeysix is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
as long as you don't wear a backless gown and always wear a deerslayer cap, nobody will see the hair.

i'm sorry that you don't grok life here on earth but...
Old 06-11-2012, 04:16 AM   #3955
Komnena

Komnena is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsKomnena is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsKomnena is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsKomnena is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsKomnena is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsKomnena is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsKomnena is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsKomnena is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsKomnena is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsKomnena is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsKomnena is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
it beats being kidnapped by wormfaces.
I'm sorry you've got a large black monolith on your lawn but

Old 06-11-2012, 04:38 AM   #3956
Nymtoc
Benefactor Member

Nymtoc is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsNymtoc is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsNymtoc is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsNymtoc is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsNymtoc is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsNymtoc is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsNymtoc is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsNymtoc is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsNymtoc is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsNymtoc is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsNymtoc is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
...it could mean that you have been given an immensely important assignment by the forces that control the galaxy. Or not.

I'm sorry I took your husband to the Bunny Ranch, but...

"The presence of those seeking the truth is infinitely to be preferred to the presence of those who think they've found it. ~ Terry Pratchett
Old 06-11-2012, 06:08 AM   #3957
shakeysix
blue eyed floozy

the monolith wasn't doing the trick.

i'm sorry that i substituted dandelion wine for vermouth in your martini but...
Old 06-11-2012, 10:46 AM   #3958
Nymtoc
Benefactor Member

...you're no James Bond, and you wouldn't know the difference between vermouth and Worcestershire sauce.

I'm sorry my lawnmower went wild and cut down all your deliphiniums, but...

Old 06-11-2012, 01:53 PM   #3959
Robbert
Practical experience FTW

Robbert should run for PresidentRobbert should run for PresidentRobbert should run for PresidentRobbert should run for PresidentRobbert should run for PresidentRobbert should run for President
...you sure have a lawnmower liability insurance, don't you?

I'm sorry you crashed into an electricity post while driving me to hospital, but...
Robbert is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2012, 03:21 PM   #3960
Komnena

at least you got free shock treatment.
I'm sorry I ate all the cavorite

Old 06-11-2012, 03:38 PM   #3961
shakeysix
blue eyed floozy

but it was so delightfully light

i'm sorry that i invited the morelocks to your dinner party but...
Old 06-12-2012, 05:06 AM   #3962
Komnena

now you don't have to worry about what to serve the Eloi.
I'm sorry I got you assigned to throw the magic ring down the volcano

Old 06-12-2012, 07:11 AM   #3963
shakeysix
blue eyed floozy

but who the hell is that spook with the bad combover standing behind you?

i'm sorry that your blind date turned out to be a balrog but...
Old 06-12-2012, 03:11 PM   #3964
Komnena

but don't worry your wizard friend will throw it off the bridge. Of course he'll have to throw himself as well so no more wizard friend.
I'm sorry your appliances have taken control of your house but

Old 06-12-2012, 04:24 PM   #3965
shakeysix
blue eyed floozy

don;t bother trying to escape. the trucks have taken over the highways.

i'm sorry that hitchhiker you just picked up is DEATH but
Old 06-12-2012, 06:21 PM   #3966
Komnena

just don't go to Samarra.
I'm sorry your mother in law was a real witch but

Old 06-12-2012, 07:12 PM   #3967
shakeysix
blue eyed floozy

with a green face and a warty nose, what other career choice could she have made?

i'm sorry i will have to drown your little doggy and you too
Old 06-12-2012, 07:52 PM   #3968
Komnena

it has to be done to save the world from Martian flu.

I'm sorry the Martians are invading Grover's Mills but

Old 06-12-2012, 08:07 PM   #3969
shakeysix
blue eyed floozy

thank god i have my cream sponge para lightfoot sneakers to outrun them

i'm sorry that i told the lonely one where you lived but
Old 06-13-2012, 02:57 AM   #3970
Komnena

I'm sure you'll enjoy the new experience of being stalked.
I'm sorry I cut up your curtains to make myself a dress but

Old 06-14-2012, 10:21 AM   #3971
Nymtoc
Benefactor Member

...green and purple Teddy bears will look better on me than they did in your window.

I'm sorry I left the skylight open during the thunder storm, but...

Old 06-14-2012, 05:43 PM   #3972
shakeysix
blue eyed floozy

at least the softball sized hail didn't beak the glass. shame about your head.

i'm sorry that i have eaten the plums that were in the icebox and that you were probably saving for breakfast but...
Old 06-14-2012, 11:04 PM   #3973
Nymtoc
Benefactor Member

...plums are not good for you. They add to your already purplish complexion.

I'm sorry I didn't come to your cat's funeral, but...

Old 06-15-2012, 04:37 AM   #3974
ShannonR.
<insert witty title here>

ShannonR. is on a distinguished road
...don't you think a gold-and-marble mausoleum is a bit excessive?

I'm sorry busted all the lights on your truck with a baseball bat, but...

My Facebook page

My Blog-The Prozac Queen's Court

My AllWomenStalk profile page
ShannonR. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2012, 09:08 AM   #3975
CDSinex
Imagine something clever here.

CDSinex is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCDSinex is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCDSinex is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCDSinex is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCDSinex is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCDSinex is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCDSinex is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCDSinex is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCDSinex is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCDSinex is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCDSinex is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
I was watching the Carrie Underwood music video and got carried (get it) away.

I'm sorry I keep forgetting your name, but ...