Happy Christmas!

Happy Holidays!

Welcome to the AbsoluteWrite Water Cooler! Please read The Newbie Guide To Absolute Write

editing for authors ad

A publisher or agency using Google ads to solicit your novel probably isn't anyone you want to write for.

Go Back   Absolute Write Water Cooler > Writing Genre > Horror
Register FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

Old 05-31-2012, 07:07 AM   #7326
BriMaresh
New kid, be gentle!

BriMaresh is a candidate for sainthoodBriMaresh is a candidate for sainthoodBriMaresh is a candidate for sainthoodBriMaresh is a candidate for sainthoodBriMaresh is a candidate for sainthoodBriMaresh is a candidate for sainthoodBriMaresh is a candidate for sainthoodBriMaresh is a candidate for sainthood
Me, too. I'm going to be looking for a reader, soon, though. Just for the first four chapters, to see if what I've done with perspective holds. I'm nervous that people won't like it. That I will have done badly. Or something, I don't know.

Old 05-31-2012, 07:08 AM   #7327
slcboston
Fleece Navidad

slcboston is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsslcboston is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsslcboston is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsslcboston is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsslcboston is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsslcboston is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsslcboston is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsslcboston is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsslcboston is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsslcboston is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsslcboston is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
Are there frogs?

Are there flying vampire frogs?

“I don't mean to say that I know, of my own knowledge, what there is particularly dead about a door-nail. ... But the wisdom of our ancestors is in the simile; and my unhallowed hands shall not disturb it, or the Country's done for”

Out of work? Stop by the AW Special Unemployment Team
Password: serenity

FleasTwits
Old 05-31-2012, 07:10 AM   #7328
BriMaresh
New kid, be gentle!

BriMaresh is a candidate for sainthoodBriMaresh is a candidate for sainthoodBriMaresh is a candidate for sainthoodBriMaresh is a candidate for sainthoodBriMaresh is a candidate for sainthoodBriMaresh is a candidate for sainthoodBriMaresh is a candidate for sainthoodBriMaresh is a candidate for sainthood
There's a dragon, that's basically the same thing, right?

Old 05-31-2012, 07:11 AM   #7329
AbielleRose
Crazy Cat Lady

AbielleRose is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsAbielleRose is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsAbielleRose is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsAbielleRose is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsAbielleRose is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsAbielleRose is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsAbielleRose is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsAbielleRose is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsAbielleRose is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsAbielleRose is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsAbielleRose is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
Only if its set in Texas.

Stained Glass in the Night Blog / Twitter

Among the Stars in Sci Fi/Fantasy SYW
Old 05-31-2012, 08:20 AM   #7330
soapdish
writing

soapdish is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentssoapdish is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentssoapdish is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentssoapdish is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentssoapdish is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentssoapdish is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentssoapdish is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentssoapdish is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentssoapdish is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentssoapdish is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentssoapdish is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
I have had too much ice tea.

And also, I first typed absolutvodka into the url bar instead of absolutewrite. It didn't bring me here.

Old 05-31-2012, 08:23 AM   #7331
soapdish
writing

soapdish is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentssoapdish is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentssoapdish is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentssoapdish is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentssoapdish is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentssoapdish is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentssoapdish is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentssoapdish is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentssoapdish is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentssoapdish is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentssoapdish is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
Quote:
Originally Posted by BriMaresh View Post
I'm nervous that people won't like it. That I will have done badly. Or something, I don't know.
You seem like an intelligent person who can speak eloquently on a lot of things. I'm sure it's just fine, Bri. We are our own harshest critics, right?

Old 05-31-2012, 08:24 AM   #7332
AbielleRose
Crazy Cat Lady

AbielleRose is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsAbielleRose is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsAbielleRose is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsAbielleRose is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsAbielleRose is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsAbielleRose is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsAbielleRose is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsAbielleRose is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsAbielleRose is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsAbielleRose is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsAbielleRose is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
LMAO! Soapy wins tonight.

*offers plate of nachoes*

*hugs teh soap*

Old 05-31-2012, 08:28 AM   #7333
soapdish
writing

Quote:
Originally Posted by AbielleRose View Post
LMAO! Soapy wins tonight.
<----- The nachoes are inside there.

Old 05-31-2012, 08:38 AM   #7334
DL Hegel
Tigress Tyrant
Horror Hounds Dominatrix

Location: I'm not Kirk, Spock, Luke, Flash or Arthur frelling Dent. I'm Dorothy Gale from Kansas.
DL Hegel is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsDL Hegel is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsDL Hegel is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsDL Hegel is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsDL Hegel is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsDL Hegel is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsDL Hegel is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsDL Hegel is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsDL Hegel is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsDL Hegel is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsDL Hegel is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
Quote:
Originally Posted by slcboston View Post
Are there frogs?

Are there flying vampire frogs?

Only the kind of questions you ask on AW.

Yes Boston, there are flying vampire frogs.
Old 05-31-2012, 09:48 AM   #7335
night-flyer
Roasting cows

night-flyer is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsnight-flyer is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsnight-flyer is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsnight-flyer is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsnight-flyer is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsnight-flyer is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsnight-flyer is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsnight-flyer is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsnight-flyer is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsnight-flyer is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsnight-flyer is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
Yay, flying vampire frogs!! Who could ask for anything more?

Soapy won nachoes??

*tackles Soapy*

twitter & fb (for a friend)

WIP1- One of Us, SF/Horror
WIP2- Flying with Broken Wings, Fantasy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Synonym View Post
Just when I think that this thread couldn't possibly get any stranger...it does.

Old 05-31-2012, 10:06 AM   #7336
soapdish
writing

You made me spill.

Old 05-31-2012, 10:14 AM   #7337
night-flyer
Roasting cows

night-flyer is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsnight-flyer is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsnight-flyer is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsnight-flyer is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsnight-flyer is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsnight-flyer is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsnight-flyer is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsnight-flyer is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsnight-flyer is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsnight-flyer is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsnight-flyer is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
I hope you're talking about the nachoes...

I finally have a day off tomorrow! w00t! I worked eight days straight.

Imagining the crack heads outside of the store were zombies was the only way I could get through it.

Unfortunately the zombies didn't come in and eat everyone, but there is always hope.

Quote:
Just when I think that this thread couldn't possibly get any stranger...it does.

Old 05-31-2012, 10:15 AM   #7338
AbielleRose
Crazy Cat Lady

*gives Soapy and Night a kiddy pool full of nachoes to fight over*

Old 05-31-2012, 10:21 AM   #7339
soapdish
writing

Quote:
Originally Posted by night-flyer View Post

I finally have a day off tomorrow! w00t!

Quote:
Originally Posted by AbielleRose View Post
*gives Soapy and Night a kiddy pool full of nachoes to fight over*
Oh, no. I don't do that anymore...

Old 05-31-2012, 10:36 AM   #7340
night-flyer
Roasting cows

So, does that mean I win the pool of nachoes?

Abby, how are you?

Quote:

Old 05-31-2012, 10:41 AM   #7341
soapdish
writing

*folds*
The nachoes are yours.

My ice tea is wearing off.

Old 05-31-2012, 10:47 AM   #7342
night-flyer
Roasting cows

I figured all I had to do was wait for you to pass out. No sleeping in the nachoes, please.

goodnight Soapy.

Quote:

Old 05-31-2012, 12:01 PM   #7343
BriMaresh
New kid, be gentle!

Way too much love in this thread - quick, someone unleash zombies!

Old 05-31-2012, 12:10 PM   #7344
night-flyer
Roasting cows

and the flying vampire frogs, we shouldn't forget about them.

Quote:

Old 05-31-2012, 12:32 PM   #7345
LaurieD
aka Skwirrel

LaurieD is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsLaurieD is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsLaurieD is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsLaurieD is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsLaurieD is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsLaurieD is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsLaurieD is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsLaurieD is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsLaurieD is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsLaurieD is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsLaurieD is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
Flying vampire frogs, huh?

Coolness.

Spirit - that novel I've been working on for years now?

It hit 50k tonight.

Old 05-31-2012, 01:10 PM   #7346
night-flyer
Roasting cows

You go, Laurie!!

Quote:

Old 05-31-2012, 01:12 PM   #7347
BriMaresh
New kid, be gentle!

Mustn't forget those. Also, 50k! Congrats! Woohoo! Quick someone bust out the lye! I mean vodka! I mean what!

I'm giddy-happy tonight. No reason. It's weird.

Old 05-31-2012, 01:25 PM   #7348
night-flyer
Roasting cows

I'm giddy happy for your giddy happiness.

Quote:

Old 05-31-2012, 01:25 PM   #7349
SaraP
Proud to be a Sparklist
AW Moderator

SaraP is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSaraP is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSaraP is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSaraP is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSaraP is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSaraP is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSaraP is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSaraP is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSaraP is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSaraP is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSaraP is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
Haven't back-read. Yet. Need coffee. Need a fully-functioning brain.

It's so easy to laugh
It's so easy to hate

It takes strength to be gentle and kind

The Smiths

Life getting you down? Come get a pick-me-up.
Old 05-31-2012, 01:26 PM   #7350
BriMaresh
New kid, be gentle!

We might have some of those on a shelf in the pantry.

Closed Thread