Welcome to the AbsoluteWrite Water Cooler! Please read The Newbie Guide To Absolute Write

editing for authors ad

A publisher or agency using Google ads to solicit your novel probably isn't anyone you want to write for.

Go Back   Absolute Write Water Cooler > The Break Room > Office Party
Register FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

Old 05-22-2012, 07:53 AM   #5326
bettielee
Just a regular Fairy Princess

bettielee is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsbettielee is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsbettielee is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsbettielee is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsbettielee is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsbettielee is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsbettielee is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsbettielee is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsbettielee is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsbettielee is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsbettielee is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
Greetings, all! I was a good girl and came home and edited. So, no fooling around on the internets.

I'm now 1/3 of the way thru the 2nd edit on this bad boy.

Boo ya.

Currently NaNoing: The Heroine from Hampshire - gothic romance maybe... kinda

To edit:
The Vampire Baron - gothic romance - needs editing
Nocturnelle - gothic romance - first draft
The Last Hunter - fantasy - soaking
Endways of the Gods - fantasy mish/mash - might be garbage

To Betas
Dreadlight - Urban Fantasy

Writing Blog: New Years and SHERLOCK LIVES!

Books with Bettielee Blog: taking a break from the bookblog....

Twitter

Old 05-22-2012, 08:01 AM   #5327
night-flyer
One cow, two cows, three...

night-flyer is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsnight-flyer is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsnight-flyer is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsnight-flyer is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsnight-flyer is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsnight-flyer is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsnight-flyer is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsnight-flyer is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsnight-flyer is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsnight-flyer is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsnight-flyer is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
Youz a editing machine, bettie! You have inspired me!!

I'm going to get off here and edit too!!

or watch a movie

twitter & fb (for a friend)

WIP1- One of Us, SF/Horror
WIP2- Flying with Broken Wings, Fantasy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Synonym View Post
Just when I think that this thread couldn't possibly get any stranger...it does.

Old 05-22-2012, 08:03 AM   #5328
alleycat
Hippity-hoppity
AW Moderator

alleycat is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsalleycat is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsalleycat is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsalleycat is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsalleycat is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsalleycat is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsalleycat is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsalleycat is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsalleycat is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsalleycat is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsalleycat is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
Wow, everyone is reporting in.

Let's see, I've been behaving, and sharing pie and coffee.

Old 05-22-2012, 08:15 AM   #5329
CassandraW
on leave

CassandraW is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCassandraW is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCassandraW is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCassandraW is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCassandraW is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCassandraW is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCassandraW is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCassandraW is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCassandraW is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCassandraW is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCassandraW is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
*dumps basket of brightly colored yarn balls in front of kee kat*

*sets s on countertop for Susie to pre-lick*

*goes to bed*
Old 05-22-2012, 08:15 AM   #5330
Michael Myers
Oh, puh-leeze.

Michael Myers is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsMichael Myers is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsMichael Myers is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsMichael Myers is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsMichael Myers is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsMichael Myers is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsMichael Myers is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsMichael Myers is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsMichael Myers is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsMichael Myers is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsMichael Myers is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
Peach pie for supper. Then watermelon for a watch-the-movie snack.

It always comes down to trust.
Old 05-22-2012, 08:22 AM   #5331
Sydneyd
Aye, ye scurvy dog!

Sydneyd is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSydneyd is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSydneyd is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSydneyd is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSydneyd is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSydneyd is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSydneyd is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSydneyd is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSydneyd is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSydneyd is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSydneyd is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
I bought this new tea, mostly cause it came in a triangle tea pouch...it smells amazing, and tastes...like tea.
Old 05-22-2012, 08:24 AM   #5332
alleycat
Hippity-hoppity
AW Moderator

alleycat is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsalleycat is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsalleycat is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsalleycat is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsalleycat is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsalleycat is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsalleycat is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsalleycat is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsalleycat is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsalleycat is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsalleycat is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
Quote:
Originally Posted by CassandraW View Post
*dumps basket of brightly colored yarn balls in front of kee kat*
Mysterious and elusive string!

Old 05-22-2012, 08:25 AM   #5333
Sydneyd
Aye, ye scurvy dog!

Sydneyd is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSydneyd is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSydneyd is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSydneyd is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSydneyd is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSydneyd is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSydneyd is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSydneyd is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSydneyd is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSydneyd is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSydneyd is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
And hello Michael, I don't believe we've met
Old 05-22-2012, 08:30 AM   #5334
night-flyer

night-flyer is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsnight-flyer is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsnight-flyer is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsnight-flyer is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsnight-flyer is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsnight-flyer is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsnight-flyer is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsnight-flyer is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsnight-flyer is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsnight-flyer is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsnight-flyer is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
Quote:
Originally Posted by alleycat View Post
Wow, everyone is reporting in.

Let's see, I've been behaving, and sharing pie and coffee.
You never share coffee and pie when I'm here...you're usually too busy grrrrrrr'ing. :P

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sydneyd View Post
I bought this new tea, mostly cause it came in a triangle tea pouch...it smells amazing, and tastes...like tea.
I bought coffee and it tastes...like...coffee. Imagine that. :P

I have met Michael...he's a loon. Looks like he found our secret escape route under Lavern's bed in the asylum. That's good, the loons should get out more, look at me.

Quote:
Just when I think that this thread couldn't possibly get any stranger...it does.

Last edited by night-flyer; 05-22-2012 at 08:41 AM.
Old 05-22-2012, 08:33 AM   #5335
Susie
Thanks, special friend for my avi!
AW's Treasured Chocolate Birthday Lady

Susie is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSusie is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSusie is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSusie is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSusie is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSusie is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSusie is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSusie is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSusie is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSusie is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSusie is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
hey, y'all. Great to 'c' yah guys! s for da coffee! Syd, your tea sounds super. That's what I drink, besides yoohoo, o' course
Old 05-22-2012, 08:40 AM   #5336
night-flyer

Hello, Susie! Cakes are great with coffee! Pre-licked ones are even better. Thank you for the awesome cake!

Quote:

Old 05-22-2012, 08:44 AM   #5337
alleycat
Hippity-hoppity
AW Moderator

I think I have enough coffee that I could share.

Old 05-22-2012, 08:46 AM   #5338
night-flyer

Yeah, with half of Britain and all of the U.S.

Quote:

Old 05-22-2012, 08:53 AM   #5339
Billtrumpet25
Gaze upon my shih-tzu powers!

Billtrumpet25 is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsBilltrumpet25 is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsBilltrumpet25 is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsBilltrumpet25 is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsBilltrumpet25 is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsBilltrumpet25 is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsBilltrumpet25 is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsBilltrumpet25 is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsBilltrumpet25 is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsBilltrumpet25 is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
Quote:
Originally Posted by heyjude View Post
::holds ac's coat again::

So that's Bill? You're very pretty, Bill.
You changed my avatar?! Neat.

I might change it to an actual photo of an actual trumpet soon.

Night, all.

ETA: The pic kind of looks like me as a little kid. No joke.

War of the Wizard (Book 1): undergoing editing

The Wizard's Curse (Book 2): 60% complete

"The Dark Ages: Life With a Bipolar (WIP-narrative nonfiction of my experiences with my bipolar dad, and how to deal with the bp dis.'s turbulence.

http://www.linkedin.com/profile/view...45&trk=tab_pro

https://twitter.com/BillFitzgibbons
Old 05-22-2012, 08:53 AM   #5340
alleycat
Hippity-hoppity
AW Moderator

Pesky cat! She wants to have a foot fight. She usually only wants to do that in the morning.

I've given enough blood!

Old 05-22-2012, 08:56 AM   #5341
night-flyer

'night Bill.

I'll have a food fight with you, AC...throw pie! And I'll throw bread back at you.

Quote:

Old 05-22-2012, 09:04 AM   #5342
alleycat
Hippity-hoppity
AW Moderator

I don't have any pie, except some KK fried fruit pies.

Old 05-22-2012, 09:08 AM   #5343
night-flyer

That'll work, I'm not picky, yanno. Just don't hit my in the eye with 'em.

Cats being up late= evil plotting.

Quote:

Old 05-22-2012, 09:48 AM   #5344
alleycat
Hippity-hoppity
AW Moderator

That gives me an idea . . .

Old 05-22-2012, 09:57 AM   #5345
night-flyer

You're behaving, right?

Quote:

Old 05-22-2012, 10:00 AM   #5346
alleycat
Hippity-hoppity
AW Moderator

Uh . . .

I'll get back to you on that.

Old 05-22-2012, 10:14 AM   #5347
night-flyer

That's okay, the muppet will be in here soon and you can take your evilness out on him. I know you want to.

I in no way approve of you being evil to my muppet friend, but if it spares me you're really deadset on being evil...well then I really can't stop you...

Quote:

Old 05-22-2012, 10:21 AM   #5348
Archerbird
Nightowl

Archerbird is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsArcherbird is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsArcherbird is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsArcherbird is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsArcherbird is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsArcherbird is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsArcherbird is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsArcherbird is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsArcherbird is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsArcherbird is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsArcherbird is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
Morning!

We can haz NutRageous bar for breakfast?

Yes we can!

Old 05-22-2012, 10:28 AM   #5349
night-flyer

That's just plain nutty.

Quote:

Old 05-22-2012, 10:33 AM   #5350
Archerbird
Nightowl

Archerbird is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsArcherbird is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsArcherbird is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsArcherbird is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsArcherbird is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsArcherbird is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsArcherbird is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsArcherbird is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsArcherbird is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsArcherbird is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsArcherbird is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
Hola, n-f.

Closed Thread