Happy Thanksgiving JPG

Happy Thanksgiving!

Welcome to the AbsoluteWrite Water Cooler! Please read The Newbie Guide To Absolute Write

editing for authors ad

A publisher or agency using Google ads to solicit your novel probably isn't anyone you want to write for.

Go Back   Absolute Write Water Cooler > Writing Genre > Western
Register FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 05-12-2012, 09:47 AM   #12576
Haggis
Undead
SuperModerator

Haggis is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsHaggis is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsHaggis is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsHaggis is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsHaggis is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsHaggis is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsHaggis is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsHaggis is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsHaggis is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsHaggis is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsHaggis is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ari Meermans View Post
Seems what we need is an undead pie-annie player.
Now, see, that there makes sense. Never thought of that before. I probably ought to check over in the Hounds Forum to see if any of them knows how to play My Gal Sal.

Stewie the Chihuey
featuring the lovely and talented

A Scary Halloween Story
by guest blogger,
Alleycat
Haggis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2012, 10:10 AM   #12577
Ari Meermans
MacAllister's Official Minion & Greeter
AW Moderator

Ari Meermans is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsAri Meermans is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsAri Meermans is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsAri Meermans is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsAri Meermans is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsAri Meermans is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsAri Meermans is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsAri Meermans is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsAri Meermans is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsAri Meermans is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsAri Meermans is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
Bet they know how ta slay 'er.
Ari Meermans is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2012, 06:24 PM   #12578
regdog
Happy Thanksgiving
AW Moderator

regdog is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsregdog is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsregdog is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsregdog is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsregdog is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsregdog is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsregdog is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsregdog is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsregdog is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsregdog is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsregdog is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
We're getting another piana player? It's about time.

**Makes note not to stand near piana player**

My Blog-Updated on 10/9/14 An Open Letter To Hasbro

Help find Tracey Cooeedownunder's sister is missing
regdog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2012, 12:37 AM   #12579
FOTSGreg
Today is your last day.

Location: A land where FTL travel is possible and horrible things lurk just beneath the surface of reality
FOTSGreg is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsFOTSGreg is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsFOTSGreg is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsFOTSGreg is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsFOTSGreg is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsFOTSGreg is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsFOTSGreg is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsFOTSGreg is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsFOTSGreg is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsFOTSGreg is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsFOTSGreg is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
<walks in leading walking corpse dressed in striped shirt with garters on sleeves>

Seein' as how's I knows a few o' the Hounds, purely by coincidence o' course, I figger'd I bring this'n here ole' thing o'er an' have it sit down and play fer a bit.

<sits thing down at player piano, sets its hands on keyboard and it begins to play "My Old Kentucky Home">

It knows a whole buncha' songs. Just whack it upside a the head t' change selections. It don't mind none. Just be sure t' keeps yer arms, legs, fingers, pretty much everythin' outta' reach o' them jaws. They's like a meat cleaver they is.

When it gets hungry, jes' throw it a hunk o' raw beef an' it'll settle down...some...

<chains walking dead critter to player piano>

Don't mess wit' them thar' chains none. They's, um, special.
FOTSGreg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2012, 03:26 AM   #12580
Tiz_Mee
iz bossy . . .

Tiz_Mee is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsTiz_Mee is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsTiz_Mee is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsTiz_Mee is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsTiz_Mee is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsTiz_Mee is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsTiz_Mee is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsTiz_Mee is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsTiz_Mee is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsTiz_Mee is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsTiz_Mee is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
Old 05-16-2012, 03:29 AM   #12581
regdog
Happy Thanksgiving
AW Moderator

regdog is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsregdog is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsregdog is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsregdog is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsregdog is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsregdog is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsregdog is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsregdog is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsregdog is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsregdog is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsregdog is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
Well okay, we have a pianer player

Old 05-16-2012, 07:30 AM   #12582
Haggis
Undead
SuperModerator

Haggis is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsHaggis is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsHaggis is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsHaggis is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsHaggis is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsHaggis is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsHaggis is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsHaggis is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsHaggis is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsHaggis is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsHaggis is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiz_Mee View Post
Yo! Tiz!

Happy Birfday, y'all.

Stewie the Chihuey

A Scary Halloween Story
by guest blogger,
Alleycat
Old 05-16-2012, 09:10 AM   #12583
Tiz_Mee
iz bossy . . .

Tiz_Mee is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsTiz_Mee is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsTiz_Mee is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsTiz_Mee is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsTiz_Mee is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsTiz_Mee is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsTiz_Mee is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsTiz_Mee is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsTiz_Mee is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsTiz_Mee is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsTiz_Mee is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
Old 05-16-2012, 04:50 PM   #12584
Haggis
Undead
SuperModerator

Nice!

Stewie the Chihuey

A Scary Halloween Story
by guest blogger,
Alleycat
Old 05-19-2012, 07:39 PM   #12585
MrWrite
On a Classical groove!

Location: There's a classical music concert going on in my head!
MrWrite is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsMrWrite is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsMrWrite is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsMrWrite is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsMrWrite is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsMrWrite is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsMrWrite is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsMrWrite is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsMrWrite is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsMrWrite is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsMrWrite is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
Aww happy birthday tizzy. I'm sorry I missed it. I don't get online much these days.

My new blog:
https://iwritepsychicwitness.wordpre...ink-of-an-eye/

I tweet: @PsychicWitness
@4paths2wellness

My website: www.4pathstowellness.com
MrWrite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2012, 12:41 AM   #12586
regdog
Happy Thanksgiving
AW Moderator

Holy carp, the Englishman was here.

Old 05-20-2012, 02:08 AM   #12587
MrWrite
On a Classical groove!

Location: There's a classical music concert going on in my head!
MrWrite is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsMrWrite is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsMrWrite is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsMrWrite is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsMrWrite is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsMrWrite is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsMrWrite is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsMrWrite is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsMrWrite is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsMrWrite is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsMrWrite is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
Quote:
Originally Posted by regdog View Post

What??? An Englishman? Where???

My new blog:
https://iwritepsychicwitness.wordpre...ink-of-an-eye/

I tweet: @PsychicWitness
@4paths2wellness

My website: www.4pathstowellness.com
MrWrite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2012, 02:26 AM   #12588
Haggis
Undead
SuperModerator

Chute 'em, Lizbet. Chute 'em.

Stewie the Chihuey

A Scary Halloween Story
by guest blogger,
Alleycat
Old 05-21-2012, 12:45 AM   #12589
CDaniel
Writing for the brand

CDaniel is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCDaniel is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCDaniel is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCDaniel is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCDaniel is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCDaniel is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCDaniel is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCDaniel is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCDaniel is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCDaniel is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCDaniel is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
Quote:
Originally Posted by regdog View Post
Nope. The Cowboy was here
CDaniel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2012, 02:43 AM   #12590
regdog
Happy Thanksgiving
AW Moderator

And I was somewhere else, dammit

Old 05-23-2012, 05:31 AM   #12591
Shadow_Ferret
Snow? Already?

Shadow_Ferret is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsShadow_Ferret is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsShadow_Ferret is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsShadow_Ferret is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsShadow_Ferret is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsShadow_Ferret is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsShadow_Ferret is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsShadow_Ferret is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsShadow_Ferret is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsShadow_Ferret is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsShadow_Ferret is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
An Englishman? Don't they ride sidesaddle or something?

And a piana player?

What's this saloon comin to?

“I love words but I don’t like strange ones. You don’t understand them and they don’t understand you. Old words is like old friends, you know ‘em the minute you see ‘em.” -- Will Rogers

"Blame it on my ADD, baby." -- AWOLNATION
Shadow_Ferret is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2012, 07:24 AM   #12592
Haggis
Undead
SuperModerator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow_Ferret View Post
An Englishman? Don't they ride sidesaddle or something?

And a piana player?

What's this saloon comin to?
Every saloon's got to have an Englishman. For comic relief if nothing else. And you gotta have a pianer player too. I mean, you got to have someone who's gonna get shot when the bad guy comes to town.

Stewie the Chihuey

A Scary Halloween Story
by guest blogger,
Alleycat
Old 05-23-2012, 03:47 PM   #12593
regdog
Happy Thanksgiving
AW Moderator

I thought that was why you had unlimited paw regeneration abilities.

Old 05-23-2012, 06:50 PM   #12594
NinaK
On the Beach

NinaK is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsNinaK is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsNinaK is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsNinaK is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsNinaK is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsNinaK is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsNinaK is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsNinaK is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsNinaK is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsNinaK is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsNinaK is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
*turn, tap, turn*

The Englishman and a pianer player can only mean one thing...

dancing target practice!
Quote:
Originally Posted by cray View Post
don't make me mod you, nina.
NinaK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2012, 10:14 PM   #12595
regdog
Happy Thanksgiving
AW Moderator

If any of the horror hounds show up offering barbecue do not accept. Their firing up another noob.

Old 05-28-2012, 10:30 PM   #12596
Haggis
Undead
SuperModerator

Nothing wrong with a little long pork.

Stewie the Chihuey

A Scary Halloween Story
by guest blogger,
Alleycat
Old 05-28-2012, 11:04 PM   #12597
regdog
Happy Thanksgiving
AW Moderator

Horror hounds, sheesh. Just keep your BBQ out of the Bent Nail. It takes forever to get the smell of barbecued noob out of the place.

Old 05-28-2012, 11:51 PM   #12598
FOTSGreg
Today is your last day.

Location: A land where FTL travel is possible and horrible things lurk just beneath the surface of reality
FOTSGreg is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsFOTSGreg is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsFOTSGreg is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsFOTSGreg is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsFOTSGreg is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsFOTSGreg is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsFOTSGreg is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsFOTSGreg is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsFOTSGreg is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsFOTSGreg is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsFOTSGreg is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
Actually, that's the odor of burning copper and iron from all the blood...

Of course, the decaying sprays, rivulets, and pools do tend to add their own ambiance to our place...

If y'all'd come t' church more offen ya' yahoos might get used t' it an' even learn t' like it.

Raw, er, "beef" marinated in soy sauce. Fresh, er, "calf's" liver straight outta' the critter. Ground, er, "beef" raw and marinated in onion, garlic, and barbecue sauce...

Yum!

The church has a, um, "feed" ev'ry Sunday. Y'all need t' comes by and fill up.

There'll be beer. There's always beer...

FOTSGreg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2012, 12:36 AM   #12599
regdog
Happy Thanksgiving
AW Moderator

Gee, what an offer, Greg, thanks so much. Me in a church? You really want to be struck down by eternal damnation and all that.

Old 05-29-2012, 01:13 AM   #12600
CDaniel
Writing for the brand

CDaniel is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCDaniel is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCDaniel is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCDaniel is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCDaniel is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCDaniel is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCDaniel is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCDaniel is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCDaniel is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCDaniel is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCDaniel is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
Reg. Please say you are still here somewhere?
CDaniel is offline   Reply With Quote