Read Books By AWers!

Welcome to the AbsoluteWrite Water Cooler! Please read The Newbie Guide To Absolute Write

editing for authors ad

A publisher or agency using Google ads to solicit your novel probably isn't anyone you want to write for.

Go Back   Absolute Write Water Cooler > The Break Room > Goals and Accomplishments
Register FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 05-13-2012, 06:48 AM   #26
Erin
Listening to my other selves

Erin should run for PresidentErin should run for PresidentErin should run for PresidentErin should run for PresidentErin should run for PresidentErin should run for President
Awesome! Congratulations!!!!

Website | Blog | Twitter | Facebook

Erin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2012, 07:13 AM   #27
Filigree
Mildly Disturbing

Filigree is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsFiligree is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsFiligree is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsFiligree is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsFiligree is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsFiligree is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsFiligree is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsFiligree is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsFiligree is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsFiligree is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsFiligree is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
I'll add my 'huzzah' to the celebration. I'm so glad you kept at it!

Disabusing trolls in three, two, one...
Filigree is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2012, 07:22 AM   #28
Cathy C
In loving memory...RIP Gato
Absolute Sage

Cathy C is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCathy C is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCathy C is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCathy C is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCathy C is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCathy C is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCathy C is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCathy C is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCathy C is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCathy C is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCathy C is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
Awesome! May it sell quickly & for obscene amounts of money.
Re-release of Thrall series as URBAN FANTASY!
Forbidden, coming 1/15!
Our Website
Follow me: Twitter

".Adams and Clamp are adept at incorporating riveting plot twists into this fully imagined world" **Starred Review ALA Booklist

"Great chemistry between the leads and a swift pace. - Publishers Weekly

"An exceedingly intriguing heroine trying to survive a dangerous and complex world. Kate's struggles and choices are both vivid and terrifying. An unbeatably good paranormal! RT Bookreviews
Cathy C is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2012, 07:59 AM   #29
Moon Daughter
practical experience, FTW

Moon Daughter leaves trails of profuse coolnessMoon Daughter leaves trails of profuse coolnessMoon Daughter leaves trails of profuse coolnessMoon Daughter leaves trails of profuse coolnessMoon Daughter leaves trails of profuse coolness
Good agency. Congrats!
Old 05-13-2012, 08:04 AM   #30
Tifferbugz
Doing Pirate things...

Tifferbugz is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsTifferbugz is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsTifferbugz is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsTifferbugz is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsTifferbugz is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsTifferbugz is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsTifferbugz is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsTifferbugz is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsTifferbugz is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsTifferbugz is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsTifferbugz is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
Congratulations!!!

Website & Blog
Twitter
My Books

Tifferbugz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2012, 07:39 AM   #31
Araenvo
Author

Araenvo is well-respected
Hey guys! Once again, thanks to all. I put my story up on m'blog now http://plottypus.blogspot.com/

It'd mean a lot if any of you guys'd follow along, or share it around, or just read it and celebrate with me. Excelsior!

Represented by Molly Ker Hawn at The Bent Agency

EREN, coming Fall 2014 from Corsair, Constable & Robinson
Araenvo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2012, 08:35 AM   #32
Siri Kirpal
Swan in Process

Siri Kirpal is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSiri Kirpal is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSiri Kirpal is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSiri Kirpal is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSiri Kirpal is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSiri Kirpal is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSiri Kirpal is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSiri Kirpal is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSiri Kirpal is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSiri Kirpal is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSiri Kirpal is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
Quote:
Originally Posted by Araenvo View Post
Hey guys! Once again, thanks to all. I put my story up on m'blog now http://plottypus.blogspot.com/

It'd mean a lot if any of you guys'd follow along, or share it around, or just read it and celebrate with me. Excelsior!
Sat Nam! (literally "Truth Name"--a Sikh greeting)

Wonderful story! Thanks so much!

Blessings,

Siri Kirpal
Old 05-14-2012, 12:44 PM   #33
Silent Rob
Riff-Raff

Silent Rob is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSilent Rob is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSilent Rob is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSilent Rob is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSilent Rob is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSilent Rob is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSilent Rob is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSilent Rob is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSilent Rob is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSilent Rob is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSilent Rob is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
Brilliant! Congratulations!
Silent Rob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2012, 03:33 PM   #34
kellion92
A cat may not look at a king

kellion92 is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentskellion92 is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentskellion92 is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentskellion92 is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentskellion92 is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentskellion92 is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentskellion92 is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentskellion92 is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentskellion92 is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentskellion92 is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentskellion92 is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
Congrats! !!!
kellion92 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2012, 05:42 AM   #35
Lady MacBeth
Out, damn'd spot! out, I say.

Lady MacBeth is a candidate for sainthoodLady MacBeth is a candidate for sainthoodLady MacBeth is a candidate for sainthoodLady MacBeth is a candidate for sainthoodLady MacBeth is a candidate for sainthoodLady MacBeth is a candidate for sainthoodLady MacBeth is a candidate for sainthoodLady MacBeth is a candidate for sainthood
Well done!
Lady MacBeth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2012, 06:13 AM   #36
Nightingale

Nightingale is on a distinguished road
Absolutely wonderful!!! My hopes have risen LOL!!!
Old 05-23-2012, 01:15 AM   #37
Kats

Kats is a glorious beacon of lightKats is a glorious beacon of light
Congratulations! I love agent stories too, I just read yours - nice one!
Kats is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2012, 02:36 AM   #38
Debeucci

Debeucci is a shiny, shiny jewelDebeucci is a shiny, shiny jewel
Grats!! Great agency!

The Lives of Tao(Angry Robot)
The Deaths of Tao(Angry Robot)
The Rebirths of Tao(Angry Robot)
Time Salvager(Tor)

Repped by Russell Galen Scovil Galen Ghosh Literary
Website
Twitter
Goodreads
Facebook
Debeucci is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2012, 03:02 AM   #39
Susie
Thanks, special friend for my avi!
AW's Treasured Chocolate Birthday Lady

Susie is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSusie is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSusie is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSusie is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSusie is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSusie is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSusie is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSusie is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSusie is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSusie is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSusie is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
Congrats 'n way2go. Calls for s

Please check out my book on this link. Thanks.
https://www.createspace.com/4742539
http://www.absolutewrite.com/forums/...d.php?t=138688
HOF link: http://www.absolutewrite.com/forums/showthread.php?p=8514909#post8514909
http://www.absolutewrite.com/forums/...07#post7397507
verning is the only way to travel!
*Prelicks Suze - It's the next best thing to getting Laverned*
Susie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2012, 03:11 AM   #40
Rowan
Wielder of the Witchblade

Rowan is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsRowan is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsRowan is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsRowan is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsRowan is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsRowan is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsRowan is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsRowan is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsRowan is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsRowan is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsRowan is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
Congratulations! Your years of hard work paid off and that's inspiring.

"There is something Pagan in me that I cannot shake off. In short, I deny nothing, but doubt everything." - Lord Byron
Old 05-24-2012, 07:48 PM   #41
Araenvo
Author

Araenvo is well-respected
Thanks again all - very much appreciated. Actually, I just now (5 minutes ago?) sent off the mss. to the agent, following a couple of weeks or back and forth editing, for her to begin the submissions to publishers =) Due to head out on Wednesday next week (following Memorial Day weekend and transition back to work). Pretty fun stuff!

Represented by Molly Ker Hawn at The Bent Agency

EREN, coming Fall 2014 from Corsair, Constable & Robinson
Araenvo is offline   Reply With Quote