Read Books By AWers!

Welcome to the AbsoluteWrite Water Cooler! Please read The Newbie Guide To Absolute Write

editing for authors ad

A publisher or agency using Google ads to solicit your novel probably isn't anyone you want to write for.

Go Back   Absolute Write Water Cooler > The Break Room > Goals and Accomplishments
Register FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 05-06-2012, 07:08 PM   #26
taylormillgirl
Hopeless Romantic

taylormillgirl has a spectacular aurataylormillgirl has a spectacular aura
Woop, woop! I started drinking last night in your honor, and I hadn't even heard the good news! ;-)

SULTRY W1TH A TW1ST, now available from Sourcebooks!
Buy Me! Goodreads Facebook Twitter

AL1ENATED, YA sci-fi, coming in 2014 from Disney Hyperion.
Goodreads Facebook Twitter
taylormillgirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2012, 07:11 PM   #27
Snowstorm
Baby plot bunneh finds a plot hole

Location: Lost in the Wyoming mountains. Don't try to rescue me.
Snowstorm is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSnowstorm is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSnowstorm is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSnowstorm is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSnowstorm is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSnowstorm is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSnowstorm is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSnowstorm is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSnowstorm is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSnowstorm is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSnowstorm is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
Well done and congrats! Best wishes for great success!

Blood Atonement, a historical mystery, and Clear and Convincing Evidence, a contemporary mystery

WIP: Blood Atonement, the screenplay!

Blog Twitter Facebook

Snowstorm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2012, 07:37 PM   #28
EarlyBird
Grinding it out

EarlyBird is a shiny, shiny jewelEarlyBird is a shiny, shiny jewel
Congratulations!!!

Three and a half novels to paper. More in the pipeline.
EarlyBird is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2012, 02:07 AM   #29
Moon Daughter
practical experience, FTW

Moon Daughter leaves trails of profuse coolnessMoon Daughter leaves trails of profuse coolnessMoon Daughter leaves trails of profuse coolnessMoon Daughter leaves trails of profuse coolnessMoon Daughter leaves trails of profuse coolness
Can't wait for the next part of your publishing saga. Book cover!

Congrats on the deal and much success to you.
Old 05-07-2012, 02:15 AM   #30
ohthatmomagain
writing, working, weeping, winning

ohthatmomagain is a splendid one to beholdohthatmomagain is a splendid one to beholdohthatmomagain is a splendid one to behold
CONGRATULATIONS!!!!

Out Now SAINT SLOAN
...every saint as a past...

Twitter: @martieKay

ohthatmomagain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2012, 06:12 PM   #31
heyjude
Making my own sunshine
AW Moderator

heyjude is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsheyjude is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsheyjude is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsheyjude is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsheyjude is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsheyjude is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsheyjude is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsheyjude is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsheyjude is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsheyjude is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsheyjude is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
Congratulations!!!
heyjude is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2012, 06:13 PM   #32
Phaeal
Whatever I did, I didn't do it.

Phaeal is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsPhaeal is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsPhaeal is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsPhaeal is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsPhaeal is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsPhaeal is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsPhaeal is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsPhaeal is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsPhaeal is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsPhaeal is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsPhaeal is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
CGs!

And so it goes.

Follow me on TWITTER: https://twitter.com/AnneMPillsworth

Phaeal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2012, 06:36 PM   #33
Cathy C
In loving memory...RIP Gato
Absolute Sage

Cathy C is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCathy C is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCathy C is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCathy C is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCathy C is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCathy C is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCathy C is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCathy C is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCathy C is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCathy C is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCathy C is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
Awesome! I've heard good things about some of the editors at Medallion. Good luck!
Re-release of Thrall series as URBAN FANTASY!
Forbidden, coming 1/15!
Our Website
Follow me: Twitter

".Adams and Clamp are adept at incorporating riveting plot twists into this fully imagined world" **Starred Review ALA Booklist

"Great chemistry between the leads and a swift pace. - Publishers Weekly

"An exceedingly intriguing heroine trying to survive a dangerous and complex world. Kate's struggles and choices are both vivid and terrifying. An unbeatably good paranormal!” RT Bookreviews
Cathy C is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2012, 06:42 AM   #34
Justin_AC
Maestro of Mischief

Justin_AC is on a distinguished road
Way to go mate!
Justin_AC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2012, 08:28 AM   #35
Erin
Listening to my other selves

Erin should run for PresidentErin should run for PresidentErin should run for PresidentErin should run for PresidentErin should run for PresidentErin should run for President
Awesome! Congrats!!

Website | Blog | Twitter | Facebook

Erin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2012, 10:38 AM   #36
Wesley Kang
the Light of Dawn

Wesley Kang should run for PresidentWesley Kang should run for PresidentWesley Kang should run for PresidentWesley Kang should run for PresidentWesley Kang should run for PresidentWesley Kang should run for President
Congrats!
Old 05-08-2012, 10:48 AM   #37
Purple Rose

Purple Rose is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsPurple Rose is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsPurple Rose is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsPurple Rose is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsPurple Rose is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsPurple Rose is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsPurple Rose is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsPurple Rose is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsPurple Rose is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsPurple Rose is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsPurple Rose is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
Congratulations! Well done!!!
Old 05-08-2012, 04:35 PM   #38
folkchick
Not a new kid

folkchick has a golden reputationfolkchick has a golden reputationfolkchick has a golden reputationfolkchick has a golden reputationfolkchick has a golden reputationfolkchick has a golden reputation
That's wonderful. Congrats!

The Starlights—gritty young adult (querying)

blog & twitter
folkchick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2012, 07:19 AM   #39
elindsen
A woman with a sword

elindsen is better than ice cream with hot fudgeelindsen is better than ice cream with hot fudgeelindsen is better than ice cream with hot fudgeelindsen is better than ice cream with hot fudgeelindsen is better than ice cream with hot fudgeelindsen is better than ice cream with hot fudgeelindsen is better than ice cream with hot fudge
Congrats
Library
Site

Anais Morgan
Facebook
Library
Blog

Death's Sword 1,162/5,000
Opposite Worlds 12,195/20,000

elindsen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2012, 03:46 AM   #40
kellion92
A cat may not look at a king

kellion92 is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentskellion92 is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentskellion92 is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentskellion92 is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentskellion92 is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentskellion92 is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentskellion92 is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentskellion92 is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentskellion92 is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentskellion92 is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentskellion92 is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
Congrats! That's fantastic news!
kellion92 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2012, 04:34 AM   #41
Pisarz
Happiest Camper Ev-ah Right Now

Pisarz leaves trails of profuse coolnessPisarz leaves trails of profuse coolnessPisarz leaves trails of profuse coolnessPisarz leaves trails of profuse coolnessPisarz leaves trails of profuse coolness
Beyond awesome! Nothing like seeing the words "dream come true" on these boards!

For a good time, follow @snarkychicklet on Twitter. (Hey, if that didn't convince you, I don't know what will . . .)
Pisarz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2012, 04:48 AM   #42
strawberryblondie
not quite dying

strawberryblondie is a splendid one to beholdstrawberryblondie is a splendid one to beholdstrawberryblondie is a splendid one to behold
Congrats!!!
strawberryblondie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2012, 09:35 AM   #43
Sweetwheat

Sweetwheat is on a distinguished road
oh my! That is soo great!
I can't believe how long it takes to get a book to print form though. Well I can. But I bet you wish it was out now!
So excited for you !!

my noob blog:

GomezKarla.blogspot.com
Newest post: ENDINGS COME FIRST! AT LEAST IN MY WRITING
Originally Posted by kkbe
Do I fuckin' junk it, kerplunk it, TRUNK IT?
Sweetwheat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2012, 10:16 AM   #44
Captim_Spaghetti
figuring it all out

Captim_Spaghetti is on a distinguished road
Congratulations

Current WIP-High Fantasy (Unnamed)- 2k/?
Captim_Spaghetti is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2012, 01:29 AM   #45
WriteStarfish

WriteStarfish is on a distinguished road
Congratulations!
WriteStarfish is offline   Reply With Quote