Read Books By AWers!

Welcome to the AbsoluteWrite Water Cooler! Please read The Newbie Guide To Absolute Write

editing for authors ad

A publisher or agency using Google ads to solicit your novel probably isn't anyone you want to write for.

Go Back   Absolute Write Water Cooler > Welcome to the Water Cooler > AW History; Questions and Discussion > Remembrances
Register FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 05-04-2012, 07:59 AM   #51
Snowstorm
Baby plot bunneh sniffs out a clue

Location: Lost in the Wyoming mountains. Don't try to rescue me.
Snowstorm is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSnowstorm is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSnowstorm is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSnowstorm is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSnowstorm is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSnowstorm is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSnowstorm is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSnowstorm is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSnowstorm is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSnowstorm is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSnowstorm is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
Oh, Nymtoc, I am so sorry not just for you as a dear friend, but all of us in AW. He was a master at the games. He made me LOL. Thank you for letting us know. May sweet memories of him bring peace to his family and friends.

Blood Atonement, a historical mystery, and Clear and Convincing Evidence, a contemporary mystery

WIP: Blood Atonement, the screenplay!

Blog Twitter Facebook

Snowstorm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2012, 12:29 PM   #52
Fallen
"School? Mum, no!"

Fallen is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsFallen is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsFallen is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsFallen is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsFallen is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsFallen is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsFallen is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsFallen is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsFallen is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsFallen is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsFallen is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
I'm so sorry, Nymtoc. He sounded like a special kind of guy.

Website

2013 Rainbow Honorable Mention Award (Don't)

2014 Rainbow Honorable Mention Award (Antidote)
2014 Rainbow Award Finalist Gay Mystery/thriller (Antidote)
Fallen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2012, 02:09 PM   #53
Bufty
Let's see what's on special today..

Bufty is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsBufty is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsBufty is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsBufty is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsBufty is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsBufty is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsBufty is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsBufty is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsBufty is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsBufty is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsBufty is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
These threads are always sad to read. Deepest sympathy to all Woof's family and friends.
Old 05-04-2012, 08:50 PM   #54
Silver-Midnight
"We're all mad here" - Cheshire Cat

Silver-Midnight has a golden reputationSilver-Midnight has a golden reputationSilver-Midnight has a golden reputationSilver-Midnight has a golden reputationSilver-Midnight has a golden reputationSilver-Midnight has a golden reputation
Best wishes to his family and loved ones. I didn't personally know him, but he sounded like a good person and it hurts to lose someone.

Twitter
Silver-Midnight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2012, 06:26 AM   #55
Ms. Jem
Love, Lust and Ghosts

Ms. Jem has a golden reputationMs. Jem has a golden reputationMs. Jem has a golden reputationMs. Jem has a golden reputationMs. Jem has a golden reputationMs. Jem has a golden reputation
I'd see Woof's posts, wanting to respond, but he left one completely dumbstruck, couldn't top him. Thanks, Nymtoc.

R.I.P. Woof

Website | /Blog/Facebook

Amazon | Liquid Silver Books
Ms. Jem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2012, 04:54 PM   #56
AmyDoodle
I'm a Bajaffe!

Location: 2nd star to the right and 10 miles west of Sugar Tit
AmyDoodle is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsAmyDoodle is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsAmyDoodle is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsAmyDoodle is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsAmyDoodle is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsAmyDoodle is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsAmyDoodle is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsAmyDoodle is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsAmyDoodle is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsAmyDoodle is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsAmyDoodle is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
So very sorry. My thoughts go out to his family and friends.

Sometimes it's best for Yin and Yang to get separate dressing rooms.
AmyDoodle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2012, 08:02 AM   #57
Inky
Eat, Sleep, Write...

Location: Twittering...wait, I think they call it 'tweeting'...pfff--I'm a boob :P
Inky is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsInky is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsInky is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsInky is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsInky is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsInky is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsInky is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsInky is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsInky is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsInky is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsInky is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
He was a dear AW friend back when I was a *gasp* newb. He always came up with creative threads that inspired participation.

And man, did he make me laugh and laugh. I returned the favor by making him blush time and time again ;D

He was an avid animal lover, and helped me during a dark time when our very old cat passed away.

With Woof's passing, we all lost someone very dear; touched us all with his specialness.

.99 Kindle/Amazon
EPIC FANTASY ROMANCE
No matter how many lifetimes she's born into, he finds her . . .

If you're feeling especially generous...
http://www.gofundme.com/fg3dyw

Last edited by Inky; 06-03-2012 at 08:23 AM.
Inky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2012, 02:11 AM   #58
Magdalen
Petulantly Penitent

Magdalen is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsMagdalen is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsMagdalen is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsMagdalen is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsMagdalen is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsMagdalen is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsMagdalen is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsMagdalen is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsMagdalen is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsMagdalen is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsMagdalen is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
Ah, I just saw this today. Woof was cool. My sympathies to the family.

RIP Woof
Old 03-03-2013, 08:44 AM   #59
NathanBrazil
riff-raff

NathanBrazil is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsNathanBrazil is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsNathanBrazil is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsNathanBrazil is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsNathanBrazil is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsNathanBrazil is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsNathanBrazil is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsNathanBrazil is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
Not really trying to bump this, but having been away so long, I hadn't heard and I wanted to pay my respects.

It's strange that I feel such a loss for someone I never met or really got to know. I think it's probably because he was one of the few that posted in such away that made you feel like he cared about was going on in your world.

Every post was carefully crafted, making each line a piece of art, even if it was a simple word game. I had a great deal of respect for that.

You'll truly be missed.

RIP

Last edited by NathanBrazil; 03-03-2013 at 11:17 AM.
NathanBrazil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2013, 11:43 PM   #60
oneblindmouse
Small fry

oneblindmouse should run for Presidentoneblindmouse should run for Presidentoneblindmouse should run for Presidentoneblindmouse should run for Presidentoneblindmouse should run for Presidentoneblindmouse should run for President
I've been absent from the forum for several years and am truly saddened to hear about Woof. He was very special, very talented, fun and imaginative. We played alot together on the games threads, and often pm'd.
A sad loss.

Goodreads
oneblindmouse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2013, 11:55 PM   #61
shakeysix
blue eyed floozy

shakeysix is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsshakeysix is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsshakeysix is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsshakeysix is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsshakeysix is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsshakeysix is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsshakeysix is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsshakeysix is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsshakeysix is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsshakeysix is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsshakeysix is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
Good to see you back again, though, old friend--s6
shakeysix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2013, 06:56 AM   #62
Perks
delicate #!&@*#! flower

Perks is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsPerks is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsPerks is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsPerks is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsPerks is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsPerks is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsPerks is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsPerks is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsPerks is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsPerks is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsPerks is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
How sad. I remember Woof. May he rest in peace.

Thanks for letting us know so we could think his way.
Perks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2013, 07:00 AM   #63
Perks
delicate #!&@*#! flower

Perks is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsPerks is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsPerks is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsPerks is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsPerks is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsPerks is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsPerks is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsPerks is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsPerks is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsPerks is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsPerks is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
And wasn't he just lovely? Great smile.

Perks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2013, 04:53 PM   #64
shakeysix
blue eyed floozy

shakeysix is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsshakeysix is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsshakeysix is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsshakeysix is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsshakeysix is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsshakeysix is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsshakeysix is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsshakeysix is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsshakeysix is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsshakeysix is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsshakeysix is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
Back in 2010 Woof gave me a PM that kept me writing. I know that there is a lot of drama on AW but there is encouragement too. If you ask me the positive vibes win--s6
Old 04-24-2013, 04:56 PM   #65
shakeysix
blue eyed floozy

Nymtoc is a good guy too. Who else would worry enough to track down an e-friend? --s6
Old 04-24-2013, 11:05 PM   #66
Lavern08
When All Else Fails, Lavern It©

Lavern08 is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsLavern08 is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsLavern08 is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsLavern08 is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsLavern08 is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsLavern08 is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsLavern08 is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsLavern08 is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsLavern08 is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsLavern08 is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsLavern08 is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
Nymtoc is a good and loyal friend with a heart of gold.

He is exceptionally smart and witty, but he tries to play it down.

I make it a point to post in one of the threads that Woofie started - Just for old time's sake.

Kylabelle:
Laverning is how I get through the long days... (Don't ask about the long nights, just don't)
Quote:
Originally Posted by tiddlywinks View Post

Whoo-hoo! I got Laverned.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GailD View Post
You haven't lived 'til you've been Laverned!

Quote:
Originally Posted by alleycat View Post
We've all been Laverned and we love it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Silent Rob View Post
Okay! I confess! I was Laverned in the library with the lead pipe!
Lavern08 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2013, 08:46 PM   #67
Susie
Thanks, special friend for my avi!
AW's Treasured Chocolate Birthday Lady

Susie is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSusie is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSusie is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSusie is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSusie is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSusie is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSusie is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSusie is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSusie is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSusie is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSusie is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
Prayers for everyone, Nymtoc. s May he R.I.P.
Susie is online now   Reply With Quote