Read Books By AWers!

Welcome to the AbsoluteWrite Water Cooler! Please read The Newbie Guide To Absolute Write

editing for authors ad

A publisher or agency using Google ads to solicit your novel probably isn't anyone you want to write for.

Go Back   Absolute Write Water Cooler > Writing Genre > Humor
Register FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

Old 04-30-2012, 06:10 PM   #14476
NinaK
On the Beach

NinaK is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsNinaK is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsNinaK is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsNinaK is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsNinaK is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsNinaK is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsNinaK is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsNinaK is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsNinaK is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsNinaK is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsNinaK is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
Quote:
Originally Posted by cray View Post
guacamole is easily adaptable.

And salsa is futile.
Quote:
don't make me mod you, nina.
Old 04-30-2012, 06:22 PM   #14477
cray
thread stalker
SuperModerator

cray is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentscray is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentscray is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentscray is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentscray is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentscray is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentscray is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentscray is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentscray is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentscray is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentscray is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
Quote:
Originally Posted by NinaK View Post
And salsa is futile.

totally.
Old 04-30-2012, 06:38 PM   #14478
PorterStarrByrd
Li'l Orphan Antlers

PorterStarrByrd is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsPorterStarrByrd is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsPorterStarrByrd is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsPorterStarrByrd is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsPorterStarrByrd is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsPorterStarrByrd is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsPorterStarrByrd is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsPorterStarrByrd is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsPorterStarrByrd is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsPorterStarrByrd is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsPorterStarrByrd is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
Link is in my signature

We have met the enemy and he is us - Pogo
The reason I spend so much time out of the box is that somebody crapped in it - Porter Starr Byrd
Yield to temptation, it may never come again - unknown
Old 04-30-2012, 06:41 PM   #14479
kayleamay
I'm on the phone.

kayleamay is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentskayleamay is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentskayleamay is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentskayleamay is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentskayleamay is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentskayleamay is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentskayleamay is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentskayleamay is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentskayleamay is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentskayleamay is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentskayleamay is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
Quote:
guacamole is easily adaptable.
Quote:
And salsa is futile.
Quote:
totally.
How does pico de gallo fit into the equation?

(Nice graphic, Porter)

Hushpuppy: "When it all goes quiet behind my eyes, I see everything that made me flying around in invisible pieces. When I look too hard it goes away. And when it all goes quiet, I see they are right here. I see that I'm a little piece of a big, big universe and that makes things right. When I die, the scientists of the future, they're gonna find it all. They're gonna know, once there was a Hushpuppy and she lived with her daddy in the bathtub." ~ Beasts of the Southern Wild
Old 04-30-2012, 06:50 PM   #14480
Honeybug
Working my way up!

Honeybug is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsHoneybug is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsHoneybug is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsHoneybug is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsHoneybug is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsHoneybug is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsHoneybug is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsHoneybug is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsHoneybug is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
Quote:
Originally Posted by Silent Rob View Post

I don't really know the first thing about anybody here, except for the one that counts: I liek you all!

Aww, muppeh, so touching. But I have to ask---aren't ya spreading kitty germs when you lick us all??

Dry, rough tongue... *cough* hairball *cough*

GET YER MINDS OUTTA DA GUTTA!!

http://honeyboudreaux.weebly.com/

There are people who live in a dream world,
There are people who live in reality,
Then, there are those who turn one into the other.
Old 04-30-2012, 06:55 PM   #14481
Silent Rob
Riff-Raff

Silent Rob is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSilent Rob is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSilent Rob is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSilent Rob is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSilent Rob is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSilent Rob is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSilent Rob is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSilent Rob is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSilent Rob is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSilent Rob is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSilent Rob is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
Quote:
Originally Posted by Honeybug View Post
Aww, muppeh, so touching.

You'll never be able to make it stand up in court!

And now, all your tex-mex condiments belong to us!
Old 04-30-2012, 07:09 PM   #14482
kayleamay
I'm on the phone.

kayleamay is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentskayleamay is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentskayleamay is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentskayleamay is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentskayleamay is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentskayleamay is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentskayleamay is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentskayleamay is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentskayleamay is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentskayleamay is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentskayleamay is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
You're a British kitty in Jarmany. If we sent you our Mexican condiments, you'd just boil them and add sauerkraut.

Nice work on the blog, Porter and Cass.

Hushpuppy: "When it all goes quiet behind my eyes, I see everything that made me flying around in invisible pieces. When I look too hard it goes away. And when it all goes quiet, I see they are right here. I see that I'm a little piece of a big, big universe and that makes things right. When I die, the scientists of the future, they're gonna find it all. They're gonna know, once there was a Hushpuppy and she lived with her daddy in the bathtub." ~ Beasts of the Southern Wild
Old 04-30-2012, 07:17 PM   #14483
cray
thread stalker
SuperModerator

cray is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentscray is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentscray is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentscray is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentscray is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentscray is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentscray is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentscray is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentscray is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentscray is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentscray is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
Quote:
Originally Posted by kayleamay View Post
You're a British kitty in Jarmany. If we sent you our Mexican condiments, you'd just boil them and add sauerkraut.

Nice work on the blog, Porter and Cass.

agreed. except the auther made a typo in line 6.

otherwise, i liek it.
Old 04-30-2012, 07:21 PM   #14484
kayleamay
I'm on the phone.

Teh author never make tpyos. Duh. You just raed it rong.

Old 04-30-2012, 07:23 PM   #14485
cray
thread stalker
SuperModerator

my bad.

was that bad form on my part to point that out?

my bad (again).
Old 04-30-2012, 07:26 PM   #14486
cray
thread stalker
SuperModerator

bad.
Old 04-30-2012, 07:34 PM   #14487
GailD
Plotting the breakthrough...

GailD is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsGailD is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsGailD is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsGailD is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsGailD is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsGailD is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsGailD is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsGailD is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsGailD is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsGailD is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsGailD is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
Quote:

S'okay, cray. We understand. You find points irresistable.

New blog - Jumping Genres. (Updated August 14)

Old 04-30-2012, 07:35 PM   #14488
cray
thread stalker
SuperModerator

*stares at gails rack*

what?
Old 04-30-2012, 07:39 PM   #14489
GailD

GailD is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsGailD is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsGailD is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsGailD is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsGailD is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsGailD is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsGailD is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsGailD is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsGailD is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsGailD is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsGailD is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
Well, that just proves my point. (.)(.)

Oh, never mind....

Old 04-30-2012, 07:39 PM   #14490
Silent Rob
Riff-Raff

Silent Rob is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSilent Rob is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSilent Rob is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSilent Rob is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSilent Rob is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSilent Rob is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSilent Rob is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSilent Rob is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSilent Rob is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSilent Rob is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSilent Rob is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
Quote:
*stares at gails rack*

what?
We will add your biological distinctiveness to our own.

Super moobs!
Old 04-30-2012, 07:41 PM   #14491
NinaK
On the Beach

NinaK is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsNinaK is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsNinaK is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsNinaK is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsNinaK is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsNinaK is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsNinaK is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsNinaK is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsNinaK is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsNinaK is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsNinaK is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
Quote:
my bad.

my bad (again).
Quote:
bad.
Quote:
*stares at gails rack*

what?
Oh no…

This can only result in a SR fairy-winged beat down.

I should help you hide.

Also, nice job on the interview Porter and Cass
Quote:
don't make me mod you, nina.
Old 04-30-2012, 07:43 PM   #14492
Haggis
Undead
SuperModerator

Haggis is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsHaggis is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsHaggis is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsHaggis is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsHaggis is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsHaggis is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsHaggis is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsHaggis is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsHaggis is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsHaggis is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsHaggis is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
*pushes Bob into the pool...turns off avatars*

Stewie the Chihuey
featuring the lovely and talented

Old 04-30-2012, 07:45 PM   #14493
GailD

NO, Rob. NOOOOOOO!

Not Tom again. NOOOO. Please!!!!!

HEAD ASPLODE!

Old 04-30-2012, 07:46 PM   #14494
CassandraW
undead ax baby

CassandraW is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCassandraW is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCassandraW is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCassandraW is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCassandraW is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCassandraW is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCassandraW is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCassandraW is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCassandraW is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCassandraW is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCassandraW is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
*checks out Porter's eye-catching blog advertisement*

Cool, Porter! I'm not sure what possessed me when I chose that outfit, though. I mean, my gym hairstyle, my old cheerleading outfit, and my best pair of fuck-me pumps -- what was I thinking?

ETA:

Muppet. Don't you dare change out that adorable kitten for Sir Tom.

*grabs adorable kitten and clutches him to her bosom*
Old 04-30-2012, 07:48 PM   #14495
Silent Rob
Riff-Raff

Quote:
Oh no…

This can only result in a SR fairy-winged beat down.

Things have moved beyond that stage, Nina!

Now it's death by speedo!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Haggis View Post
*pushes Bob into the pool...turns off avatars*
Why, why, WHHHHHHHHHHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY?
Old 04-30-2012, 07:48 PM   #14496
Honeybug
Working my way up!

Honeybug is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsHoneybug is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsHoneybug is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsHoneybug is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsHoneybug is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsHoneybug is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsHoneybug is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsHoneybug is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsHoneybug is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
You were prolly thinkin Haggis would show up!!

Nice blog you two!!

Old 04-30-2012, 07:51 PM   #14497
CassandraW
undead ax baby

CassandraW is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCassandraW is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCassandraW is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCassandraW is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCassandraW is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCassandraW is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCassandraW is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCassandraW is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCassandraW is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCassandraW is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCassandraW is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
*suddenly realizes she's clutching Tom Jones to her bosom*

*shrieks*

*runs away to scrub herself with steel wool and bleach*
Old 04-30-2012, 07:54 PM   #14498
kayleamay
I'm on the phone.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CassandraW View Post

*runs away to scrub herself with steel wool and bleach*
That's not steel wool and bleach. It's chest hair and baby oil.

Old 04-30-2012, 07:54 PM   #14499
Honeybug
Working my way up!

Would look sooooo much better if he had his cute lil muppeh face!!

NINA---a little help on the muppeh!!

Old 04-30-2012, 07:55 PM   #14500
CassandraW
undead ax baby

Quote:
Originally Posted by kayleamay View Post
That's not steel wool and bleach. It's chest hair and baby oil.
*shrieks*

*plunges into vat of acid*
Closed Thread