Welcome to the AbsoluteWrite Water Cooler! Please read The Newbie Guide To Absolute Write

editing for authors ad

A publisher or agency using Google ads to solicit your novel probably isn't anyone you want to write for.

Go Back   Absolute Write Water Cooler > The Break Room > Office Party
Register FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 03-13-2012, 05:45 PM   #8476
Silent Rob
Riff-Raff

Silent Rob is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSilent Rob is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSilent Rob is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSilent Rob is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSilent Rob is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSilent Rob is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSilent Rob is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSilent Rob is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSilent Rob is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSilent Rob is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSilent Rob is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
No, I think I'm just about finished.

Why, do you think something's missing?
Silent Rob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2012, 05:51 PM   #8477
swachski
yes..

swachski is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsswachski is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsswachski is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsswachski is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsswachski is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsswachski is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsswachski is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsswachski is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsswachski is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsswachski is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsswachski is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
There's never the right amount of screws.

You didn't read the directions, did you?
Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didnít do than by the ones you did so. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover. ó Mark Twain
swachski is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2012, 08:34 PM   #8478
Silent Rob
Riff-Raff

Silent Rob is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSilent Rob is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSilent Rob is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSilent Rob is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSilent Rob is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSilent Rob is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSilent Rob is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSilent Rob is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSilent Rob is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSilent Rob is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSilent Rob is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
Doesn't that take the spontaneity out of it?

Q&A
Old 03-13-2012, 10:34 PM   #8479
Lavern08
When All Else Fails, Lavern It©

Lavern08 is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsLavern08 is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsLavern08 is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsLavern08 is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsLavern08 is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsLavern08 is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsLavern08 is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsLavern08 is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsLavern08 is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsLavern08 is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsLavern08 is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
Would you please pass the Grey Poupon?

"Why of course," said the Poppin' Fresh Doughboy

Susie:
Laverning is the only way to travel!

Silent Rob:
I Lavern too... I started once, and now I just can't stop.

Kylabelle:

Laverning is how I get through the long days, mostly. (don't ask about the long nights, just don't)

Quote:
Originally Posted by alleycat View Post
I've been Laverned! I feel like a completely different person.
Quote:
Originally Posted by SWest View Post
Laverning is for lovers!
Quote:
Originally Posted by KellyAssauer View Post
I'd rather be Laverning
Quote:
Originally Posted by J.S.F. View Post
I'll be Laverning all of you sooner or later.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chrissy View Post
... I've *finally* been Laverned!!! It's even better than they said it would be!
Lavern08 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2012, 11:07 PM   #8480
L.J.
practical experience, FTW

L.J. is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsL.J. is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsL.J. is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsL.J. is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsL.J. is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsL.J. is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsL.J. is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsL.J. is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsL.J. is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsL.J. is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsL.J. is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
I hope you popped him for gettin' fresh.

Did'ya?
L.J. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2012, 12:26 AM   #8481
Lavern08

Lavern08 is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsLavern08 is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsLavern08 is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsLavern08 is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsLavern08 is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsLavern08 is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsLavern08 is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsLavern08 is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsLavern08 is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsLavern08 is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsLavern08 is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
Nah, I just baked him @ 350 and ate him with a lil apple butter.

Got country ham?

Susie:

Silent Rob:

Kylabelle:

Laverning is how I get through the long days, mostly. (don't ask about the long nights, just don't)

Quote:
Quote:
Laverning is for lovers!
Quote:
I'd rather be Laverning
Quote:
Quote:
... I've *finally* been Laverned!!! It's even better than they said it would be!
Old 03-14-2012, 02:34 AM   #8482
L.J.

L.J. is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsL.J. is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsL.J. is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsL.J. is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsL.J. is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsL.J. is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsL.J. is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsL.J. is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsL.J. is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsL.J. is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsL.J. is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
Both.

Slapped on white bread with tons of mayonnaise?
Old 03-14-2012, 04:12 AM   #8483
L.J.

Huh?

Was that your question and answer?
Old 03-14-2012, 04:25 AM   #8484
swachski
yes..

swachski is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsswachski is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsswachski is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsswachski is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsswachski is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsswachski is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsswachski is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsswachski is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsswachski is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsswachski is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsswachski is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
Your slip is showing.

What are you fluffing again?
Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didnít do than by the ones you did so. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover. ó Mark Twain
Old 03-14-2012, 04:54 AM   #8485
swachski
yes..

The voters in the poetry contest.

Doesn't that speak volumes?
Old 03-14-2012, 04:54 AM   #8486
L.J.

It depends on who you pay.
(Loudly-to answer swachski)

And how much?
Old 03-14-2012, 06:48 AM   #8487
L.J.

Yeah...

But is it supposed to be so rubbery?
Old 03-14-2012, 04:53 PM   #8488
Silent Rob
Riff-Raff

For face time with Warren?

Q&A
Old 03-14-2012, 05:07 PM   #8489
swachski
yes..

I'd redeem those.

Isn't he a check magnate?
Old 03-14-2012, 05:10 PM   #8490
Silent Rob
Riff-Raff

Apparently so.

You got cash to burn?
Old 03-14-2012, 05:20 PM   #8491
swachski
yes..

In a ring of fire.

Are the flames getting higher?
Old 03-14-2012, 05:52 PM   #8492
Lavern08

It burns, burns burns!

Got the Folsom Prison Blues?

Susie:

Silent Rob:

Kylabelle:

Quote:
Quote:
Laverning is for lovers!
Quote:
I'd rather be Laverning
Quote:
Quote:
Old 03-14-2012, 07:04 PM   #8493
Silent Rob
Riff-Raff

No, but Liza does.

How long will Bubba be away?
Old 03-14-2012, 09:50 PM   #8494
swachski
yes..

Even Bubba doesn't have all the answers.

Need to speak to a higher power?
Old 03-14-2012, 10:09 PM   #8495
L.J.

You could climb the power pole and ask who's in charge.

How many squirrels have found the answer?
Old 03-14-2012, 10:32 PM   #8496
Silent Rob
Riff-Raff

Every single one of them.

Now, how do we get Bubba to stop blasting away at them for long enough to hear what they have to day?
Old 03-14-2012, 10:50 PM   #8497
L.J.

Quit telling him they taste like chicken.

Don't you know he's tired of those bologna sandwiches up there at Folsom?
Old 03-14-2012, 10:51 PM   #8498
Silent Rob
Riff-Raff

Don't they have a starbucks in there now?

Q&A
Old 03-14-2012, 10:54 PM   #8499
L.J.

You know that from your recent experience?

Q & A
Old 03-14-2012, 11:05 PM   #8500
Silent Rob
Riff-Raff

You know that was a one time gig, don't you?

Q&A triple combo bonanza!